John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by JeremyTheJew »

B. wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:21 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:26 pm I think penisi is one of the few who doesn’t completely lie. Probably embellish sometimes but ar least he doesn’t make a full episode about a FAKE incident and say he was “baiting” ppl
100%

Not everyone might be interested in Pennisi's stories and he has limited experience to pull from, but he's maintained his integrity and remained humble.

I hope he keeps doing interviews with experts and unique guests -- we're lucky we get to see a Cosa Nostra member conduct video interviews for free.
Same goes for Bobby Luisi

He seems to be genuine in the sense that he “is reformed” and went the franzese way.
It’s rare that these guys DONT want to answer whatever questions r being asked but iv seen Luisi several times pass on the questions

Usually these guys make up some type of answer whether it’s right or wrong.
So to me he seems little more real n humble similar to John penisi

Any opinions on him?
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

Bobby Luisi is a walking archetype for Massachusetts General Contractor type #7. Out of the 15 or MA GC Archetypes Bobby has the traits of
1.has been to federal prison
2. Spends 14 hours a day sitting down (another 8 sleeping)
3. Only uses a hammer, never a nail gun no matter the size of the job
4. Exclusively wears black crew sweatshirts every day no matter how hot or cold
5. Hangs out in the restaurant booth for two hours after the check is paid talking to any other patron who will listen and some that don’t

I posted before that Bobby was so outside the Boston OC mainstream That when I was hanging with a group of guys that were very much a part of that scene the last 30 years when I brought his name up they literally asked oh Bobby what’s he been up to? Haven’t seen him in 20 years and when I told them the whole Philly Capo thing and quasi cooperation they literally had no idea whatsoever and were dumbfounded at the information.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Little surprised to see him making videos outside of Don Peppes
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

funkster wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:46 pm Little surprised to see him making videos outside of Don Peppes
Well. If you notice it isnt open and the street looks dead. Probably was 6 in the morning
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

B. wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:21 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:26 pm I think penisi is one of the few who doesn’t completely lie. Probably embellish sometimes but ar least he doesn’t make a full episode about a FAKE incident and say he was “baiting” ppl
100%

Not everyone might be interested in Pennisi's stories and he has limited experience to pull from, but he's maintained his integrity and remained humble.

I hope he keeps doing interviews with experts and unique guests -- we're lucky we get to see a Cosa Nostra member conduct video interviews for free.
Ya id rather see more interviews then some 4 minute story, which one minute is the opening and the rest is him telling a story big john told about john gotti jr and a remote control
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Cheech wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:32 am
funkster wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:46 pm Little surprised to see him making videos outside of Don Peppes
Well. If you notice it isnt open and the street looks dead. Probably was 6 in the morning
lol true.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Short back and forth between Pennisi and myself when I asked about DeSena...

Me: Apologies if this has already been answered but what crew did Joseph DeSena come from? If I'm not mistaken, he originated in Manhattan but is now running a crew based on Long Island. Confusing.

Pennisi: Joe Cafe?

Me: Yes, Joe Cafe.

Pennisi: You have it backwards - he led a Long Island crew but now has a Manhattan crew.

Me: Did he take over the Manhattan crew formerly run by Dom Truscello?

Pennisi didn't respond to the followup question.

In another brief back and forth, he said that, "according to sources," Dellorusso was taken down from underboss and no longer holds a position. He also said he's "heard" Zappola now heads the Brooklyn crew.

I don't know if that means he has oversight of Brooklyn and New Jersey or someone else is now captain in Jersey. I would guess the latter.
All roads lead to New York.
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:48 pm Short back and forth between Pennisi and myself when I asked about DeSena...

Me: Apologies if this has already been answered but what crew did Joseph DeSena come from? If I'm not mistaken, he originated in Manhattan but is now running a crew based on Long Island. Confusing.

Pennisi: You have it backwards - he led a Long Island crew but now has a Manhattan crew.

In another brief back and forth, he said that, "according to sources," Dellorusso was taken down from underboss and no longer holds a position. He also said he's "heard" Zappola now heads the Brooklyn crew.

I don't know if that means he has oversight of Brooklyn and New Jersey or someone else is now captain in Jersey. I would guess the latter.
That was you that asked those questions during one of the lives back in the day? I remember that... I wondered if anybody else from BHF was sending some questions his way.
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Dapper_Don wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:55 pmThat was you that asked those questions during one of the lives back in the day? I remember that... I wondered if anybody else from BHF was sending some questions his way.
No this was recently. I've never participated in one of his live Q&A.
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:15 pm
Dapper_Don wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:55 pmThat was you that asked those questions during one of the lives back in the day? I remember that... I wondered if anybody else from BHF was sending some questions his way.
ahh ok nvm
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
Lefty_Ruggiero
Straightened out

Post by Lefty_Ruggiero »

Dapper_Don wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:17 pm
ahh ok nvm
I have before, I commented something on one of his videos. It was a general question about mob protocol regarding associates. He commented back he would answer it in next Q&A, which he did. He is pretty decent on answering questions, just as long as you don’t keep asking the same questions over and over again. He gets annoyed by it.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:48 pm Short back and forth between Pennisi and myself when I asked about DeSena...

On what video did you have that brief back and forth?
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Lefty_Ruggiero wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:53 pm
Dapper_Don wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:17 pm
ahh ok nvm
I have before, I commented something on one of his videos. It was a general question about mob protocol regarding associates. He commented back he would answer it in next Q&A, which he did. He is pretty decent on answering questions, just as long as you don’t keep asking the same questions over and over again. He gets annoyed by it.
Yea, hes pretty responsive.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:25 am On what video did you have that brief back and forth?
The "Bonanno Family Disrespects Lucchese Captain Over Peter Pan" video.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

they close for one month over the summer. july or august. haven't been since pre pandemic
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!