jimmy calandra

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: jimmy calandra

Post by outfit guy »

newera_212 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:20 am
JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:56 am Anyone see Jimmy get called out for making up a story about Tommy Karate? He also badly photoshopped a picture of him paulie g and tommy, hes not the brightest guy. He admitted to making the story up and said he was trying to "trigger" people. What a tard. Guy is also always posting fake news stories and is easily duped. I guess he thinks everyone is as dumb as he is.
I've watched probably an unhealthy amount of Calandra videos (I shy away from the 2+ hour live streams though) and while I've heard him talk about Pitera quite a lot, I don't ever remember him saying that him and Paulie G went to visit Pitera in Prison. Not saying he didn't say it, I just haven't seen that video. The picture was blatantly fake though anyone could have seen through that.

Someone had a good point...if he's such a changed, god fearing man who is living positive and spreading positivity and all of that...he then goes and vacations in Vegas out of all places? lol
There is an entire episode by Jimmy of claiming to have visited Pitera. The man is a fraud and a Brokester. He hasn't had 2 nickels to rub together since ratting.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

I watch him too. My favorite out of all of them. Cause I can relate to him the most. Neighborhood guy. Same era as me. Not made but was around. I dont do the lives either @newera. Just the ones with dades.
When he put up that video is was obvious it was photoshopped. I remember thinking thats not real.

He is for sure not the brightest. He has to read the comments word by word. He cant just look at the sentence and see it, ya know?

This was disappointing for me cause now are they all bullshit? Like the ones with his friends i think are legit. He had on a guy named william galloway that backed up a lot of stories. But maybe the matty maddona thing sitting with spero releasing him is all bullshit. Who knows?
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

The story he told about Cefalu in prison sounded like bullshit to me.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Ya now if you go back and look i bet the mafia “stuff” is exaggerated. The burglaries and other shit i think are legit.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I think alot of what the Gene Gotti and other prison talk is BS. And if prison was like for him the first time around why did he flip if he was hanging out with some many guys he idolized. I know you can he was looking at life but with a plea it wasn't going to be.
What happened in the street I can believe what happened in prison i can not
It's crazy to me out of all think said about Tommy Pitera he never speaks but the one time that pushes him over edge is Jimmy Calandra lol
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:08 pm I think alot of what the Gene Gotti and other prison talk is BS. And if prison was like for him the first time around why did he flip if he was hanging out with some many guys he idolized. I know you can he was looking at life but with a plea it wasn't going to be.
What happened in the street I can believe what happened in prison i can not
It's crazy to me out of all think said about Tommy Pitera he never speaks but the one time that pushes him over edge is Jimmy Calandra lol
Lol right? Kind of speaks volumes
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I like the Robert Rosso. I mean he spent a long ass time in jail I don't expect to him adjusted to civilian life yet and he wants to get his sh*t together. Who's going to hire him? He's trying to make some scratch legit on his own I give him credit
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Anyone have the photoshopped pic? Lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

AntComello wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:52 am Anyone have the photoshopped pic? Lol
8:24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t3JO-y_5Fw
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

JohnnyS wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:16 am
AntComello wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:52 am Anyone have the photoshopped pic? Lol
8:24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t3JO-y_5Fw
Thank you sir….pretty obvious photo shop lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Screenshot 2022-07-20 at 14.10.45.png
That's pretty comical. The background being in sharp focus while they're blurry as fuck. Horrible keying. Lighting doesn't match at all. Calandra's sweater is completely blown out and overexposed yet Pitera is half-covered in shadow. Plus you can tell Pitera was clearly just cut out of this photograph:
Nicholas DiPietro, Thomas Pitera.jpeg
If it was satire, it would be genius.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:25 am
rphillips wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:02 am btw what is bath beach like now?
Russians, Mexicans, Chinese and Muslims of all stripes. Still some Italians but on the western edge of the neighborhood closest to Dyker Park.
grew up for some yrs a few blocks from the park.

Bath Beach is a legitimate shithole - every kid deals drugs and robs fellow dealers-

Very fucked up place to people that never saw stuff like that
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

When he ssaid mission he was likely referring to 3 day crack binges w 6 bottles of booze w a few other guys. bet you anything htats what he meant.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

chin_gigante wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:13 am Screenshot 2022-07-20 at 14.10.45.png

That's pretty comical. The background being in sharp focus while they're blurry as fuck. Horrible keying. Lighting doesn't match at all. Calandra's sweater is completely blown out and overexposed yet Pitera is half-covered in shadow. Plus you can tell Pitera was clearly just cut out of this photograph:

Nicholas DiPietro, Thomas Pitera.jpeg

If it was satire, it would be genius.
:lol:

I dont watch much of Calandra, I've caught a few of his videos and like I said, I find his story about Cefalu in prison saying he should be the boss ridiculous. Makes me question the other shit he's said. Also, he claimed Daniel Mongelli is on his death bed. Lets see if that turns out to be true.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

The Greek wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:54 pm
B. wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:54 pm
The Greek wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:54 pm
B. wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:17 am Dades said Punchy Illiano was originally a DeCavalcante associate before he went with the Colombos for a little while, later getting made in the Genovese.
If I remember correctly weren't there a couple DeCavalcante members in Carroll Gardens? I can't think of a family that didn't have at least one guy from Carroll Gardens..
Farone, Telese, and Rotondo were close to Colombo guys in that part of Brooklyn. The Gallos may or may not have been related to the Colombo ones but either way associated with that crowd. Vinny Palermo's brother was made into the Colombos and Bill Cutolo started out as an associate of the Brooklyn DeCavalcantes, so strong connections all around.

Throw in Illiano and DiBernardo and that group of 1950s/60s Brooklyn DeCavalcante associates was no joke.
Interesting- i knew about Rudy but punchy and DB? thats interesting. no idea who Telese is. Thanks for the info