General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Snakes
Full Patched

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by Snakes »

PolackTony wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:51 pm Thanks for posting, Pat.

Wonder where they got the idea that Joey was boss at that time whereas Johnnys Bananas and Apes were UBs. Goes to suggest that LE at least seems to have very much believed that Lombardo was both active and high-ranking at this time.
I'm not exactly sure as Monteleone was mentioned as *the* boss in 2000 in FBI documents. The organization looks more like something the CCC would put out and very much resembles some of the stuff CC used to put together his 2000 chart (which mirrors a bunch of these names and positions).
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Antiliar wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:08 pm This gave Nick Nitti a good laugh! :lol:
Nick Nitti is also on that old Laborers chart from 1997
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Thanks Snakes. So the remaining members from this list (some of the ages may be out of date).

Joseph "Joe the Builder" Andriacchi/87
Robert Bellavia/83
Bruno Caruso/74
Frank “Tootsie” Caruso Jr/73
Salvatore “Solly D” DeLaurentis/83
Rudolph “Ruddy” Fratto Jr/77
Michael C. Talarico/67
Rocco Lombardo/83
Michael Magnifichi/57
John "Pudgy" Matassa/68 (UI)
James Marcello/76 (IP/L)
Robert Salerno/87

Not on this list but confirmed as members elswhere

Salvatore Cataudella/72
Nicholas Guzzino/77
Michael Sarno/62 (IP/10/1/2032)

Were James Inendino/78, Michael Spano Sr/78 and Albert Vena/71 confirmed as members? Any other confirmed members?

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:31 pm Thanks Snakes. So the remaining members from this list (some of the ages may be out of date).

Joseph "Joe the Builder" Andriacchi/87
Robert Bellavia/83
Bruno Caruso/74
Frank “Tootsie” Caruso Jr/73
Salvatore “Solly D” DeLaurentis/83
Rudolph “Ruddy” Fratto Jr/77
Michael C. Talarico/67
Rocco Lombardo/83
Michael Magnifichi/57
John "Pudgy" Matassa/68 (UI)
James Marcello/76 (IP/L)
Robert Salerno/87

Not on this list but confirmed as members elswhere

Salvatore Cataudella/72
Nicholas Guzzino/77
Michael Sarno/62 (IP/10/1/2032)

Were James Inendino/78, Michael Spano Sr/78 and Albert Vena/71 confirmed as members? Any other confirmed members?

Pogo
I don't think we have a smoking gun file that confirms they are members but I would think they almost certainly are.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:31 pm Any other confirmed members?
Joe DiFronzo is listed as made on this chart and he is still alive, although Joe Fosco says that he was never made and I tend to agree.

Sal Cataudella is 69, not 72
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Rocco Lombardo isn't made, and we don't have confirmation that Salerno or Bellavia are.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Antiliar wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:12 pm Rocco Lombardo isn't made, and we don't have confirmation that Salerno or Bellavia are.
I'm almost certain Bellavia is one of the redacted names on the 1993 FBI list. The name was imprisoned at the Chicago MCC at the time and that's where Bellavia was housed prior to sentencing.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Snakes wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:13 pm
PolackTony wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:51 pm Thanks for posting, Pat.

Wonder where they got the idea that Joey was boss at that time whereas Johnnys Bananas and Apes were UBs. Goes to suggest that LE at least seems to have very much believed that Lombardo was both active and high-ranking at this time.
I'm not exactly sure as Monteleone was mentioned as *the* boss in 2000 in FBI documents. The organization looks more like something the CCC would put out and very much resembles some of the stuff CC used to put together his 2000 chart (which mirrors a bunch of these names and positions).
In Spanos indictment they had him saying apes was the boss of the outfit in 95.
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Thanks again. So I take it the Spano and Indendino indictments never clarified whether they were made members or not?

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:04 pm Thanks again. So I take it the Spano and Indendino indictments never clarified whether they were made members or not?

Pogo
Nope. Only one Outfit case labeled the defendants as made and that was Family Secrets.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Snakes wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:08 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:04 pm Thanks again. So I take it the Spano and Indendino indictments never clarified whether they were made members or not?

Pogo
Nope. Only one Outfit case labeled the defendants as made and that was Family Secrets.
Correct. I assume it was because they could never prove it before without an actual member testifying. They used more generic terms like boss of carlisi street crew etc
Coloboy
Straightened out

Post by Coloboy »

Thanks for posting, interesting stuff.

First time I’ve ever seen Lombardo as the top guy anywhere in any official LE document.

I also have to think they are missing quite a few names from both 26th and Grand Ave. Seems to me grand in particular was bigger and more influential than most thought even up to current day.

Now if Snakes would just let us know what he’s working on regarding this time period we might have some answers! 😁

The responsibilities and share of power between Difronzo, Lombardo, and Monteleone is still such a cloudy subject. Hopefully one day we have more official intel.
Waingro
Straightened out

Post by Waingro »

Was Nick Calabrese that unknown or just thought of as a nobody that they didn't even mention him?
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Coloboy wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:55 pm Thanks for posting, interesting stuff.

First time I’ve ever seen Lombardo as the top guy anywhere in any official LE document.

I also have to think they are missing quite a few names from both 26th and Grand Ave. Seems to me grand in particular was bigger and more influential than most thought even up to current day.

Now if Snakes would just let us know what he’s working on regarding this time period we might have some answers! 😁

The responsibilities and share of power between Difronzo, Lombardo, and Monteleone is still such a cloudy subject. Hopefully one day we have more official intel.
The wheels of FOIA move slow, my friend. Patience!