Mob Talk Sitdown 59

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 59

Post by Teflon Dom »

Beatty wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:23 pm
sharpieone wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:22 pm
Beatty wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:00 pm
sharpieone wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:50 pm
Beatty wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:18 pm How much you think was in those envelopes?
Rich bar mitzvah level? Higher?
idk, but it's pathetic to think at 60 years old you'd be asking anyone, be it a criminal associate or not, to give you a birthday present like a little kid. I can't imagine what my father would do if another grown man tried to give him cash at a birthday party -- let alone throwing one for himself with a cage for envelopes. disgrazia
From another perspective, it's a genius way to recive tribute without being concerned with the FBI saying that it's a kick up for drug trafficking profits
Hey, fair enough. Didn't think of that. If that's how he gets his yearly, semi-annual take, it's a smart move. My only issue is that there's lots of civilians there, too. And didn't he hit up Rubeo for money to bet on sports?
Lol if you think Joey only tries to get a fat stack of cash off of people he knows once a year, you're on the wrong forum dude
The bday envelopes are the tip of the iceberg. Joey isn't Vinny the Chin saying "Ya know what, im already rich, keep it" :lol:
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

"You talk like that's a lot of money." - Vincent Gigante
All roads lead to New York.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Cheech wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:48 pm These guys really wear it. Its very interesting
Extremely interesting and charismatic crew, u should see it in person at the Jersey Shore or in South Philly…..Theyre all now well into their mid to late 50s with Joey on the older end just turning 60 and can drink and party all of us under the table and just like to have a fun time with beautiful broads around them.

They’re all relatively small guys too and I have personally drank with a few of them in social settings through mutual friends , I’m 5’11 and 230 lbs of muscle and can hold my liquor like a champ - these guys all can drink me under the table until 6am the next morning out partying and galavanting around town.

There are exceptions, George Borgesi u won’t see out partying like that and Johnny Chang (who’s also the oldest in the crew by far) u will just see having a few quiet ones out when his wife is bartending, not partying like crazy but the rest of the crew can party and drink us all under the table and then some!

-Dante
Beatty
Straightened out

Post by Beatty »

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:22 am
Cheech wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:48 pm These guys really wear it. Its very interesting
Extremely interesting and charismatic crew, u should see it in person at the Jersey Shore or in South Philly…..Theyre all now well into their mid to late 50s with Joey on the older end just turning 60 and can drink and party all of us under the table and just like to have a fun time with beautiful broads around them.

They’re all relatively small guys too and I have personally drank with a few of them in social settings through mutual friends , I’m 5’11 and 230 lbs of muscle and can hold my liquor like a champ - these guys all can drink me under the table until 6am the next morning out partying and galavanting around town.

There are exceptions, George Borgesi u won’t see out partying like that and Johnny Chang (who’s also the oldest in the crew by far) u will just see having a few quiet ones out when his wife is bartending, not partying like crazy but the rest of the crew can party and drink us all under the table and then some!

-Dante
How much does cocaine play a roll in that
Stopflexing
Straightened out

Post by Stopflexing »

-Dante
Those guys would be my dads age, the thought of drinking until 6 in the morning just gives me a hang over.

You ever go to Atilis Gym in Wildwood?
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Of course I don't know. I was trying to make a point that I might go up and get an autograph, but nobody's doing it because of his inherent leadership or personality characteristics. It's just cool to some people that here's a gangster that is accessible. Same as actors or a Sinatra did in the 40's. The magnet was the dark glamour of the criminal.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Stopflexing wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:06 pm

-Dante
Those guys would be my dads age, the thought of drinking until 6 in the morning just gives me a hang over.

You ever go to Atilis Gym in Wildwood?
No I have never set foot in Atilis Gym in Wildwood or even knew it existed. I have been to Wildwood like three times my whole entire life. I’m not a Wildwood guy….

-Dante