General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SolarSolano
Full Patched

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by SolarSolano »

Snakes wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:00 pm
funkster wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:41 pm Were Hagedorn's sources ones he spoke to in the 90s, or as recently as when he published the book in 2015?

Side note, that 4901 Roosevelt spot still looks like a shady social club lol
I can't believe these places used to be strip joints lol
Place looks incredible inside - as if it has not changed - fucking Remo Gaggi's headquarters:
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4901 ... /?mmlb=g,2

I recently came across this voucher - didn't even put the name together, but this is Errico's in Cicero, which has been around a while and is a classic video gaming parlor.

Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Snakes wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:24 am
Patrickgold wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:58 am
Snakes wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:33 am So why doesn't he share these pleading findings? If they are part of the docket, I wouldn't think they'd be sealed
He says they are already posted via pacer whatever that is. Case number is 02 CR 1050. He said some are on the family secret secrets page on FB
I signed back in just to read some of these motions and a couple seemed far-fetched. He's claiming that Joey Lombardo wasn't even active in the Chicago mob during the Albergo and Seifert homicides? Give me a break. He also mentions James Marcello "wouldn't even make a pimple on a bosses rear end." A far cry from Joe Vento being caught on tape speaking about Marcello: "You fuckin' better believe he's somebody."

This guy also claimed that Joe Lombardo came to his defense when John DiFronzo sent some guys to collect on a 25 dollar(!) debt so I cannot believe that he would be an unbiased source. My guess is that Lombardo helped him out with something or got him out of a jam and he wanted to testify on his behalf.

He also claims to have witnessed Daniel Seifert's hit (at 7 years old!) and that he buried Michael Albergo's remains in 1986.

All this does not lend him credence in my eyes, regardless of how Joey Seifert feels. I don't see anything in there proving DiFronzo was a cooperator, either.
Sounds like the feds turned there back on him for his credibility than, and maybe for good reason
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Patrickgold wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:46 am
Snakes wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:33 am So why doesn't he share these pleading findings? If they are part of the docket, I wouldn't think they'd be sealed
He says they are already posted via pacer whatever that is. Case number is 02 CR 1050. He said some are on the family secret secrets page on FB
I signed back in just to read some of these motions and a couple seemed far-fetched. He's claiming that Joey Lombardo wasn't even active in the Chicago mob during the Albergo and Seifert homicides? Give me a break. He also mentions James Marcello "wouldn't even make a pimple on a bosses rear end." A far cry from Joe Vento being caught on tape speaking about Marcello: "You fuckin' better believe he's somebody."

This guy also claimed that Joe Lombardo came to his defense when John DiFronzo sent some guys to collect on a 25 dollar(!) debt so I cannot believe that he would be an unbiased source. My guess is that Lombardo helped him out with something or got him out of a jam and he wanted to testify on his behalf.

He also claims to have witnessed Daniel Seifert's hit (at 7 years old!) and that he buried Michael Albergo's remains in 1986.

All this does not lend him credence in my eyes, regardless of how Joey Seifert feels. I don't see anything in there proving DiFronzo was a cooperator, either.
Sounds like the feds turned there back on him for his credibility than, and maybe for good reason
He says he buried Albergo in Evans Field in 1986, which looks like a forest preserve in the suburbs. So he is either claiming that Albergo was actually killed in 1986, or that he dug the body up and reburied him in Evans Field. He also says he doesn't believe that Nick Calabrese killed most of the guys he killed, specifically Albergo and the Spilotros.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

SolarSolano wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:46 am
funkster wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:41 pm Were Hagedorn's sources ones he spoke to in the 90s, or as recently as when he published the book in 2015?

Place looks incredible inside - as if it has not changed - fucking Remo Gaggi's headquarters:

I recently came across this voucher - didn't even put the name together, but this is Errico's in Cicero, which has been around a while and is a classic video gaming parlor.

That’s funny. Errico’s has been around a long time. It sold in the last two years to a Mexican bar owner who also owns Elkhorn bar that is also in Cicero. Errico now has Colombian girls with fake asses and titties that hustle for $10 drinks from customers

Is James Sarno the brother of Mike Sarno?
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

Yes - "Jimmy Unc" Sarno was the older brother (or uncle of) of Mike Sarno and ran Errico's 30 - but he passed away around a decade ago. Very interesting guy who was a WW2 hero in the Pacific. When I was at Errico's, his grandson was running it - would be Big Mike's grand nephew I guess - I'm just dumbfounded they print their names on the cashout vouchers. I assume the gaming is still in there even if the place has hispanic owners now.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

SolarSolano wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:22 am Yes - "Jimmy Unc" Sarno was the older brother (or uncle of) of Mike Sarno and ran Errico's 30 - but he passed away around a decade ago. Very interesting guy who was a WW2 hero in the Pacific. When I was at Errico's, his grandson was running it - would be Big Mike's grand nephew I guess - I'm just dumbfounded they print their names on the cashout vouchers. I assume the gaming is still in there even if the place has hispanic owners now.
Machines are still there but I believe they transfer with the bar so the new owner will be the owner.

Do you know who the owner is of Sarno’s restaurant on Roosevelt?
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Wow…. Sounds like some real bombshell revelations, if that’s what his evidence amounts to. Thanks for logging into Pacer and looking into it.

On the Seifert podcast he claimed that Lombardo was his godfather and also defended his mother when his estranged father was threatening her.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Patrickgold wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:46 am

I’m thinking that maybe he initially shared info on crimes to the ATF that were credible, but seems clear from what Snakes found that his later claims about the crimes charged in FS are not.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

PolackTony wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:29 am

Wow…. Sounds like some real bombshell revelations, if that’s what his evidence amounts to. Thanks for logging into Pacer and looking into it.

On the Seifert podcast he claimed that Lombardo was his godfather and also defended his mother when his estranged father was threatening her.
I actually read them on his Facebook page.

The story about Lombardo coming to his defense tied into the 25 dollar debt story. I guess his old man owed DiFronzo 25 dollars so he sent some guys over to collect and they were threatening he and his mother. He said Lombardo intervened.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Snakes wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:38 am

The story about Lombardo coming to his defense tied into the 25 dollar debt story. I guess his old man owed DiFronzo 25 dollars so he sent some guys over to collect and they were threatening he and his mother. He said Lombardo intervened.
Well, their rackets were drying up, so maybe every penny counted for Bananas, lol.
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

DiFronzo definitely wasn't collecting a $25 debt unless it was personal - I don't really buy any of that crap. Seifert had agreed to testify against Lombardo but was gunned down - ironically the entire Seifert family testified against him in 2005.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Patrickgold wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:55 am

That’s funny. Errico’s has been around a long time. It sold in the last two years to a Mexican bar owner who also owns Elkhorn bar that is also in Cicero. Errico now has Colombian girls with fake asses and titties that hustle for $10 drinks from customers

Property still shows as being owned by the Sarnos, maybe they just sold the bar.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

The guy seemed solid on Seifert's podcast, but that other stuff sounds like he was making things up to help Lombardo. Carl Giancana AKA Carl Manno looks like he's seen better days too. Regarding the Danny Seifert murder, it's certainly believable that Lombardo tried to shield the kids from seeing their father being killed. It's also believable that Lombardo is the one who went to Aiuppa and Accardo for approval on the hit, after all, Lombardo had the most to lose if Seifert testified.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

funkster wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:12 pm
Patrickgold wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:55 am

Property still shows as being owned by the Sarnos, maybe they just sold the bar.
Yes your probably right. I figured he bought the property because they put a lot of money into making the back area a live music club. I looked it up and the property was last sold in 1986.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Antiliar wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:54 pm

The guy seemed solid on Seifert's podcast, but that other stuff sounds like he was making things up to help Lombardo. Carl Giancana AKA Carl Manno looks like he's seen better days too. Regarding the Danny Seifert murder, it's certainly believable that Lombardo tried to shield the kids from seeing their father being killed. It's also believable that Lombardo is the one who went to Aiuppa and Accardo for approval on the hit, after all, Lombardo had the most to lose if Seifert testified.
I agree that he sounded solid on the podcast. I’m willing to believe that he’s from a connected family and that his family knew Lombardo etc. He also may indeed know quite a bit about mob activities in Chicago and FL. Problem is, given the obvious BS stuff he’s claiming about FS, hard to tell where he’s being solid and where he’s BSing about other stuff. He claims that Lombardo wasn’t even active at the time of the Seifert hit but then on the podcast claims that Lombardo was a consig/UB. It’s one thing to attempt to cover for Lombardo in the 2000s, that I can understand if he was trying to help him out. But to double down and continue to push this stuff as the undercover history of the Outfit in 2022 is a different story. Maybe he’s on a personal quest for whatever reason to clear Lombardo’s name, who knows. Maybe he’s full of shit but a good enough con man that he conned Joey Seifert into buying his story. Or maybe both of them are pushing this stuff to promote their books/podcasts.

Anyone know about this Frank Graziano who he claims was a major player? He also says his father Chuck Miceli, Sr and uncle Tom Miceli were associates but never made (at least he’s making an effort to demarcate membership status). He says his stepfather Jimmy was also an associate and son of a Jack Pape who he claims went back to the Capone days on the podcast. Don’t know if he was related to the other Papes (eg Frank Pape), but there was a Jack Pape born in 1917 to parents from Palermo province (probably Cefalu).