Gene Gotti is the best Gotti

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: Gene Gotti is the best Gotti

Post by Pmac2 »

is he off parole?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Pmac2 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:18 am is he off parole?
If you get 50yrs and released after 30, you go back inside for the 20 if you break the law again.
My understanding.

Anyone clarify?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Jimmy Napoli
Straightened out

Post by Jimmy Napoli »

Ryan98366 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:06 am
Luca wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:18 pm Out of all the Gottis, Gene is the most low-key, best earner, got made at a very young age, took his 30 years like a man, is home free to enjoy his twighlight years….what a ‘G.’ Gene Gotti is the most gangster out of all the Gottis. Argue that….
You call 30 years in prison “winning?”

Free to enjoy his twilight years? He wasted the best years of his life because he wouldn’t take a plea deal.

Are you insane? The guy didn’t get laid for 30 years and you are saying he’s a success?

Arguing about the Gotti’s is a waste of time. All jailbirds.
In this world took 30 years like man is honor.He didnt get laid for 30y.Said by who?You?Some things are matter of duty in todays world,where brother screw brother,father screw son.He took an oath and thats the rules.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Jimmy Napoli wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:56 am Some things are matter of duty

Teddy Roosevelt once gave an entire speech with a bullet lodged in his chest.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:59 am
Jimmy Napoli wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:56 am Some things are matter of duty

Teddy Roosevelt once gave an entire speech with a bullet lodged in his chest.

Pogo
Guys a total wack job. Meadowlands last year…threw a hot dog vendor off the 2nd mezzanine. Too many onions or some shit.
Luca
Honorary Member

Post by Luca »

Ryan98366 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:06 am
Luca wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:18 pm Out of all the Gottis, Gene is the most low-key, best earner, got made at a very young age, took his 30 years like a man, is home free to enjoy his twighlight years….what a ‘G.’ Gene Gotti is the most gangster out of all the Gottis. Argue that….
You call 30 years in prison “winning?”

Free to enjoy his twilight years? He wasted the best years of his life because he wouldn’t take a plea deal.

Are you insane? The guy didn’t get laid for 30 years and you are saying he’s a success?

Arguing about the Gotti’s is a waste of time. All jailbirds.
You are correct sir. I was drunk and trying to be funny lol. My bad to the people I offended.
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

How do you know he didn't get laid in 30 years? They have trannie and fags that dress up as attractive women in there and.............
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

NYNighthawk wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:51 pm How do you know he didn't get laid in 30 years? They have trannie and fags that dress up as attractive women in there and.............
d43c6e3ab48ac9e5f6e5e02b8ca5e6a0.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All roads lead to New York.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Nick Prango wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:09 am Interesting story about Gene Gotti in federal prison https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KvgkMT ... ntPrisoner Gene had influence in federal prison system. He was heavily involved in heroin trafficking.
Was this the video by the eMe associate who worked his way into Gotti's inner prison circle? I listened to that. I'm sure the guy met and knew Gotti in prison but had a lot wrong as well - he said that Gene was in charge of the French Connection pipeline and the movie was made about him lmao.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

newera_212 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:37 pm
Nick Prango wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:09 am Interesting story about Gene Gotti in federal prison https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KvgkMT ... ntPrisoner Gene had influence in federal prison system. He was heavily involved in heroin trafficking.
Was this the video by the eMe associate who worked his way into Gotti's inner prison circle? I listened to that. I'm sure the guy met and knew Gotti in prison but had a lot wrong as well - he said that Gene was in charge of the French Connection pipeline and the movie was made about him lmao.
Yes it was that video. I agree. The guy had a lot wrong. But the guy was just a thug hired to commit acts of violence or intimidation on Gene Gotti's behalf.