Gene Gotti is the best Gotti

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Luca
Honorary Member

Gene Gotti is the best Gotti

Post by Luca »

Out of all the Gottis, Gene is the most low-key, best earner, got made at a very young age, took his 30 years like a man, is home free to enjoy his twighlight years….what a ‘G.’ Gene Gotti is the most gangster out of all the Gottis. Argue that….
Raven
Straightened out

Re: Gene Gotti is the best Gotti

Post by Raven »

Luca wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:18 pm Out of all the Gottis, Gene is the most low-key, best earner, got made at a very young age, took his 30 years like a man, is home free to enjoy his twighlight years….what a ‘G.’ Gene Gotti is the most gangster out of all the Gottis. Argue that….
Best earner? Really?
Luca
Honorary Member

Post by Luca »

Raven wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:17 pm
Luca wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:18 pm Out of all the Gottis, Gene is the most low-key, best earner, got made at a very young age, took his 30 years like a man, is home free to enjoy his twighlight years….what a ‘G.’ Gene Gotti is the most gangster out of all the Gottis. Argue that….
Best earner? Really?
Best earner, argue that…
Luca
Honorary Member

Post by Luca »

Fuck John sr. And Jr. Gene is the real
Deal.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

Raven wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:17 pm
Best earner? Really?
Gene was a huge heroin trafficker and before get 50 y he was acquitted of heroin traffick,racketeering,loansharking. His brother John was jealous that Gene was made before him. The only mistake of Gene was to follow the idiot order of John to dont take a plea because offered him 25 years but he refused.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

I agree. Gene Gotti definitely took his 30 years like a man.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Interesting story about Gene Gotti in federal prison https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KvgkMT ... ntPrisoner Gene had influence in federal prison system. He was heavily involved in heroin trafficking.
The Greek
Straightened out

Post by The Greek »

Debating who the "best" Gotti is is like debating which piece of trash is the best at the local dump. hmmm let me see... the used toilet paper is definitely better than the used puke bag. Isn't it all just trash?
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

personally I don't have a favorite Gotti
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

I mean the only difference is that John was out there with it, if John was lowkey people would view him as they view any other wise guy. They’re all the same. Lol
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

"He's your boss, he's not my boss."
All roads lead to New York.
Luca
Honorary Member

Post by Luca »

The Greek wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:52 pm
Debating who the "best" Gotti is is like debating which piece of trash is the best at the local dump. hmmm let me see... the used toilet paper is definitely better than the used puke bag. Isn't it all just trash?
Yeah lol…I was toasted last night and bored, I thought it was funny
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

I don't mind theSe hypothetical posts but I jus didn't expect us to be doing one on a Gotti lol....

If Gene really kept his sports book up with the Colombo guy - I think the one involved with the concrete clubs- he just might be the best Gotti Lol.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

I mean he did sell a bunch of heroin
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

You call 30 years in prison “winning?”

Free to enjoy his twilight years? He wasted the best years of his life because he wouldn’t take a plea deal.

Are you insane? The guy didn’t get laid for 30 years and you are saying he’s a success?

Arguing about the Gotti’s is a waste of time. All jailbirds.
#Let’s Go Brandon!