Gangland 10/28/21

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Bruno187
Straightened out

Re: Gangland 10/28/21

Post by Bruno187 »

Rocco wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:25 am What happened to DeBlasio's No cash Bail?? lol
You're conflating NYC/NYS penal justice system with the Federal System. Two very different animals.
With that said, the purpose of bail is not to be punitive, but solely to guarantee the presence of the accused at trial.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Bruno187 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:48 pm
Rocco wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:25 am What happened to DeBlasio's No cash Bail?? lol
You're conflating NYC/NYS penal justice system with the Federal System. Two very different animals.
With that said, the purpose of bail is not to be punitive, but solely to guarantee the presence of the accused at trial.
And if some lowlife piece of shit doesn't have the cash for bail, too f@$(%* bad. They can rot until trial.
All roads lead to New York.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

I can’t believe the scumbag in Houston who beat his girlfriends autistic kid to death and left him to rot in a cupboard in the house while the other brothers lived there starving has been given $1 million bail, surely this scumbag won’t post and will stay inside until his trial
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Bruno187 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:48 pm
You're wasting your breath on this with these guys, no matter how true your words are. People just don't get it.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Yeah we don’t get why hardened career criminals that can order dozens to commit acts of violence should be released

Russo gets tied to a bed? Boo hoo. Shouldn’t be a boss of a fucking criminal organization

Orena has to die in prison for his crimes? Boo hoo. Shouldn’t have ordered all those murders
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

I saw sal ramonos interview on value entertainment.He says he had aspirations to be a boss.The guy wasnt even made how the fuck did he think he was going to go from stock broker to boss of the gambinos.This just tells you the type of people who watch these podcasts and believe this type of shit
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

bluehouse wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:31 pm I saw sal ramonos interview on value entertainment.He says he had aspirations to be a boss.The guy wasnt even made how the fuck did he think he was going to go from stock broker to boss of the gambinos.This just tells you the type of people who watch these podcasts and believe this type of shit
He probably would have been made eventually and promoted to captain, considering what a huge earner he was. He was with the Gambinos in the modern era, where making money means more than being tough guy.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

joeycigars wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:38 am
Dapper_Don wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:43 am Thanks for posting

Junior Gotti also had $10M bail back in the late 90s, he also had another bail package of $7M in 2005. The $10M figure was one of the largest (if not the biggest) in the country at that time.
JR Gotti paid for 4 trials + Bail Vig on 10 million and federal security detail , they tried to drain him he still has money ,
i hear that, i read his book the other day, it was ok, an interesting take from his end on things. good things to say about a few guys like vinny gorgeous who he bumped into in the can a few times
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

Is Gotti Jr.'s and Russo's $10m bail the largest one by an LCN member?
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

Dave65827 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:35 pm Yeah we don’t get why hardened career criminals that can order dozens to commit acts of violence should be released

Russo gets tied to a bed? Boo hoo. Shouldn’t be a boss of a fucking criminal organization

Orena has to die in prison for his crimes? Boo hoo. Shouldn’t have ordered all those murders
Plus the quick appeal to emotion by brining up if pedo's get treated like that. Why does it matter, it's different cases. Conflating situations/crimes is not helpful. Russo is in charge of a ~90 member organization that swore to murder on its behalf. Vinny Unions is on record threatening to kill the union President.
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

TallGuy19 wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:55 pm
bluehouse wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:31 pm I saw sal ramonos interview on value entertainment.He says he had aspirations to be a boss.The guy wasnt even made how the fuck did he think he was going to go from stock broker to boss of the gambinos.This just tells you the type of people who watch these podcasts and believe this type of shit
He probably would have been made eventually and promoted to captain, considering what a huge earner he was. He was with the Gambinos in the modern era, where making money means more than being tough guy.
But judging by his age + the fact the Sicilian faction controls it, doesn't seem like he would make it too far. Took guys like Grillo decades just to become a captain.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Dapper_Don wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:15 pm

Junior Gotti also had $10M bail back in the late 90s, he also had another bail package of $7M in 2005. The $10M figure was one of the largest (if not the biggest) in the country at that time.
JR Gotti paid for 4 trials + Bail Vig on 10 million and federal security detail , they tried to drain him he still has money ,
i hear that, i read his book the other day, it was ok, an interesting take from his end on things. good things to say about a few guys like vinny gorgeous who he bumped into in the can a few times

Dapper_Don and Burno187 in the same thread gave me a flashback ,Nice to read both of you guys ...Respecting the old school wisdom
desertdog
Straightened out

Post by desertdog »

Dave65827 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:35 pm Yeah we don’t get why hardened career criminals that can order dozens to commit acts of violence should be released

Couldn't agree more...
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

Alpo jus got killed in my. ...(allegedly)
I been taught to listen to what's not said
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

joeycigars wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:17 pm
Dapper_Don wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:15 pm

Dapper_Don and Burno187 in the same thread gave me a flashback ,Nice to read both of you guys ...Respecting the old school wisdom
Whats the good word buddy? I also consider you one of the OG's from these forums.Hope all is well on your end.
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder