John Pennisi frustrated with trolls

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Villain
Filthy Few

Re: John Pennisi frustrated with trolls

Post by Villain »

motorfab wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:53 am
Villain wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:18 am Free John Gotti! Lol Toto Riina he's our man, if he cant do it no1 can lol Vito is a jolly good fellow, he's a jolly good fellow... Lol
You forgot Filippo Marchese & Roy DeMeo. True gentlemen, streets were better with them
You have to understand Lol, DeMeo was more than a serial killer and a manipulated retard.... Lol you have to realize theres always something more...he cared about his family Lol fuck it....Pogo was right
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Garbageman
Straightened out

Post by Garbageman »

I don't root for the mafioso as much as I root against the greedy, corrupt government career chasers and ladder climbers. People who would sell their own mothers for one arrest. You never expect to wake up one day after 47 years of believing your government, with all its faults and problems, would at least put law, ethics and morality before greed. That you will always at least get your day in court if push came to shove....then one day you wake up and realize none of that matters, and your life is now in the hands of these same people. My God, just the thought of it is crippling. Because once they have their sights set on you, they will get what they want. I hope none of you ever have to experience it.
I do get that the majority of the mobsters discussed on thir forum absolutely deserve to rot behind bars. Unfortunately, the government employees who put them there....some of them belong rotting right next to them.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Garbageman wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:44 pm You never expect to wake up one day after 47 years of believing your government, with all its faults and problems, would at least put law, ethics and morality before greed.
It took you 47 years to realize this?I was still in High school when i figured this out
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:59 am I'll take Pennisi as an honest man though. He's going to copy the talking sopranos podcast and rewatch every single episode and critique it. That's an arduous process, but I he's out of stories.
Yes it is clear he has run out of stories. Those first hand accounts are what I listen for, not him going on about LCN history thats been covered a million times. Also Tom was the one who gave him this idea to review the show. I think the split looks worse on JP than Tom.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

bluehouse wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:50 pm
Garbageman wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:44 pm You never expect to wake up one day after 47 years of believing your government, with all its faults and problems, would at least put law, ethics and morality before greed.
It took you 47 years to realize this?I was still in High school when i figured this out

Same here. 8-)

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
desertdog
Straightened out

Post by desertdog »

Garbageman wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:44 pm I don't root for the mafioso as much as I root against the greedy, corrupt government career chasers and ladder climbers. People who would sell their own mothers for one arrest. You never expect to wake up one day after 47 years of believing your government, with all its faults and problems, would at least put law, ethics and morality before greed. That you will always at least get your day in court if push came to shove....then one day you wake up and realize none of that matters, and your life is now in the hands of these same people. My God, just the thought of it is crippling. Because once they have their sights set on you, they will get what they want. I hope none of you ever have to experience it.
I do get that the majority of the mobsters discussed on thir forum absolutely deserve to rot behind bars. Unfortunately, the government employees who put them there....some of them belong rotting right next to them.

C'mon...True, there are some in government who are corrupt and amoral but there's no comparison to the Mafia...
an organization where you have to murder someone to join.
This board is loaded with wannabe mafioso....
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

desertdog wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:03 am
Garbageman wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:44 pm I don't root for the mafioso as much as I root against the greedy, corrupt government career chasers and ladder climbers. People who would sell their own mothers for one arrest. You never expect to wake up one day after 47 years of believing your government, with all its faults and problems, would at least put law, ethics and morality before greed. That you will always at least get your day in court if push came to shove....then one day you wake up and realize none of that matters, and your life is now in the hands of these same people. My God, just the thought of it is crippling. Because once they have their sights set on you, they will get what they want. I hope none of you ever have to experience it.

C'mon...True, there are some in government who are corrupt and amoral but there's no comparison to the Mafia...
The prosecutors just want to wjn. They don't care about integrity I mean you listen to elie honigs new mob podcast he won't even bring up a colleagues name bc he doesn't want to embrass them bc they lost their case. Like wow that says alot if your willing just to say that off the cuff
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:20 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:59 am I'll take Pennisi as an honest man though. He's going to copy the talking sopranos podcast and rewatch every single episode and critique it. That's an arduous process, but I he's out of stories.
Yes it is clear he has run out of stories. Those first hand accounts are what I listen for, not him going on about LCN history thats been covered a million times. Also Tom was the one who gave him this idea to review the show. I think the split looks worse on JP than Tom.
I agree with you. Now he has his own yt channel called unlimited substance or something. Which he thinks is going to be a massive success? It is of my opinion that this is one of the sticking points behind Tom and himself ...I mean idk what Pennisi is thinking like does he not look at how hard it is to have a successful yt channel from a monetary standpoint?
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

D Dog , Just now let me enlighten you a bit .....This is 1 example , There are 100s

$12 billion in U.S. currency was transported from the Federal Reserve to Baghdad in April 2003 and June 2004, where it was dispensed by the Coalition Provisional Authority. A Vanity Fair magazine report concluded that of this sum, "at least $9 billion has gone missing"

And how many lives did it cost ? Way worse then the Mafia, That is my opinion based on many facts
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

The Government calls their murders "Collateral Damage", also based on facts!
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

agree henry or theatre of operation,or ethnic cleansing ..nice terms for wholesale killings
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

Bunch of sore fucking losers ;) Don't be a scumbag and the government won't fuck with you. This tax payer agrees with the filth they put in prison.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Funny since you were one of the biggest Chicago Outfit groupies on the forums. :lol: Even going so far as to claim you were personally connectrd to several high profile mobsters like Tony Accardo. But keep trolling for a reaction.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:30 pm Funny since you were one of the biggest Chicago Outfit groupies on the forums. :lol: Even going so far as to claim you were personally connectrd to several high profile mobsters like Tony Accardo. But keep trolling for a reaction.

Pogo
For sure, he'll be trolling across the board looking for any type of reaction from anyone. Best we just ignore him.
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

joeycigars wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:45 pm

D Dog , Just now let me enlighten you a bit .....This is 1 example , There are 100s

$12 billion in U.S. currency was transported from the Federal Reserve to Baghdad in April 2003 and June 2004, where it was dispensed by the Coalition Provisional Authority. A Vanity Fair magazine report concluded that of this sum, "at least $9 billion has gone missing"

And how many lives did it cost ? Way worse then the Mafia, That is my opinion based on many facts
Haha Bernie Madoff could of handled the money better then the Coalition Authority did. The most corrupt,greedy politicians In the United Nations helped form this now defunct group. I served I know. You know how much money you can fit in the desert combat boot? The more high ranking officials involved the more goes missing. Truth!