John Pennisi frustrated with trolls

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CornerBoy
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi frustrated with trolls

Post by CornerBoy »

Chucky wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:51 pm
Ryan98366 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:53 pm Why We Hate Pennisi:

Nice list, faggot- perfectly put Chucky.

Ryan- if you are a kid, go play sports, get pussy or at least play video games/ you sound retarded. Maggio would have field day w him
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:17 pm The poor babies who are having their private conversations exposed on the Internet. My heart bleeds off them. :lol:

Pogo
If been reading what you write since like 2004 and you are still a racist. IF you aren't rooting for them then why spend hours upon hours making charts and lists? They are interesting, so thank so but you're a very misguided guy. maybe some therapy?
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

CornerBoy wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:47 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:17 pm The poor babies who are having their private conversations exposed on the Internet. My heart bleeds off them. :lol:

Pogo
If been reading what you write since like 2004 and you are still a racist. IF you aren't rooting for them then why spend hours upon hours making charts and lists? They are interesting, so thank so but you're a very misguided guy. maybe some therapy?

If you were a little smarter you'd know how dumb you sound. I like reading about wars but that doesn't mean I root for wars and want them to happen. Some people like reading about famous murder cases. That doesn't mean they are in favor of murder or root for murders to happen. Likewise people can have an interest in researching OC but that doesn't mean we root for OC and want it to flourish. Man the average IQ on this forum has really been dropping lately.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

I've never understood why some posters confuse interesting in organized crime with rooting for them.
All roads lead to New York.
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:36 am I've never understood why some posters confuse interesting in organized crime with rooting for them.
+1. Idolizing these guys and not dividing things up between being interested in history and being a groupie is something beyond me. But if people find that guys impoverish society and kill their fellow human beings for nothing are great people with honor ...
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

motorfab wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:38 am
Wiseguy wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:36 am I've never understood why some posters confuse interesting in organized crime with rooting for them.
+1. Idolizing these guys and not dividing things up between being interested in history and being a groupie is something beyond me. But if people find that guys impoverish society and kill their fellow human beings for nothing are great people with honor ...
If anything, careful study of LCN just goes to further impress upon one how utterly corrupt, predatory, and venal these guys were/are. Sure, government also does bad things, LE does bad things, the legitimate business sector does bad things, etc. But none of that “whataboutism” warrants an excuse or justification for lowlife mobsters doing bad things. I imagine that identifying with scumbag gangsters — and a whole aesthetic of an “outlaw” lifestyle where you live by your own rules — can be attractive for those seeking an escape from the banality and perceived powerlessness of their own lives.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

All I have to say is god bless the Federal Bureau of Investigation for locking that piece of shit, Steven Crea, behind bars.

I like to read about them - but damn they make us Italians look bad. It's a shame more of the aren't rounded up and wiped out - either by prison sentence - or extermination squad.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Etna wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:02 am All I have to say is god bless the Federal Bureau of Investigation for locking that piece of shit, Steven Crea, behind bars.

I like to read about them - but damn they make us Italians look bad. It's a shame more of the aren't rounded up and wiped out - either by prison sentence - or extermination squad.
What’s the hate on Crea Sr. For?
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

Shellackhead wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:31 pm
Etna wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:02 am All I have to say is god bless the Federal Bureau of Investigation for locking that piece of shit, Steven Crea, behind bars.

What’s the hate on Crea Sr. For?
That's my business.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

This was a very interesting read. All the different opinions and their debates. This was a real old-school thread. I have my own opinion on the subject but I've already stated it somewhere so no need to re-litigate it. Salut.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:24 am Man the average IQ on this forum has really been dropping lately.
+1
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

What’s the big deal if someone roots for the mobster? That shouldn’t affect anyone’s life on this forum lol some of them I think are dirt bags just based off of certain things you hear about them. And others seem not so much of dirt bags lol either way most of them are doing what they do so they can put food on the table for their family.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Free John Gotti! Lol Toto Riina he's our man, if he cant do it no1 can lol Vito is a jolly good fellow, he's a jolly good fellow... Lol
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

Villain wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:18 am Free John Gotti! Lol Toto Riina he's our man, if he cant do it no1 can lol Vito is a jolly good fellow, he's a jolly good fellow... Lol
You forgot Filippo Marchese & Roy DeMeo. True gentlemen, streets were better with them
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I'll take Pennisi as an honest man though. He's going to copy the talking sopranos podcast and rewatch every single episode and critique it. That's an arduous process, but I he's out of stories.