Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

RJDigby
Prospect

Re: Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Post by RJDigby »

The thing I find comical about these guys is, all the people kissing their asses. I guess the stories can be fascinating in a sense that this sort of organized criminality can exist in modern society, but anybody with half a brain knows that politics is the path to pursue if you have this sort of personality.

Cmon, these are awful people that have no qualms about preying on the straight guy, driving up the prices of everything for people not "in the life", etc.

But in all honesty, who's worse? The guys that pull this shit their whole life till they get caught and then spend the rest of their lives in prison? Or the guys that pull this shit their whole life till they get caught, then throw anyone they can under the bus (friends, family) to get out from under any punishment they deserve for their crimes?

The fact that these crooks have such a large fan base says a lot about what's wrong with our society today.
RamshackleMan
Straightened out

Post by RamshackleMan »

RJDigby wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:43 pm The thing I find comical about these guys is, all the people kissing their asses. I guess the stories can be fascinating in a sense that this sort of organized criminality can exist in modern society, but anybody with half a brain knows that politics is the path to pursue if you have this sort of personality.

Cmon, these are awful people that have no qualms about preying on the straight guy, driving up the prices of everything for people not "in the life", etc.

But in all honesty, who's worse? The guys that pull this shit their whole life till they get caught and then spend the rest of their lives in prison? Or the guys that pull this shit their whole life till they get caught, then throw anyone they can under the bus (friends, family) to get out from under any punishment they deserve for their crimes?

The fact that these crooks have such a large fan base says a lot about what's wrong with our society today.
You can extend that evaluation to virtually everyone involved in high-level national politics. Self-aggrandizement is the order of the day. They have zero qualms about preying on the average person, fleecing everyone in and out of their respective circles, and so on.
desertdog
Straightened out

Post by desertdog »

RJDigby wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:43 pm The thing I find comical about these guys is, all the people kissing their asses. I guess the stories can be fascinating in a sense that this sort of organized criminality can exist in modern society, but anybody with half a brain knows that politics is the path to pursue if you have this sort of personality.

They're all A-holes..
Not much difference between the two..
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

You can enjoy their stories without being a fan of them. Like watching a car crash, sometimes you can’t look away.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

He posted a Q&A to YouTube posted on Oct 4 and around the 16 min mark he says how Alite is full of shit without saying Alites name.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Interesting hes taking credit for saving jackie nose from a murdee trial for fred weiss hit. He says the da asked him if jackie had any involment sammy says he didnt. And jackie might have been on the shelf after the 3yr bid
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Was jackie a capo before gotti killed big paul or did gotti make him one. This would contridict something sammy says in the video
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

supersammy strikes again!
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Pmac2 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:58 pm Was jackie a capo before gotti killed big paul or did gotti make him one. This would contridict something sammy says in the video
Did Jackie come up under Olympio Garafalo?
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Browniety86 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:05 pm
Pmac2 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:58 pm Was jackie a capo before gotti killed big paul or did gotti make him one. This would contridict something sammy says in the video
Did Jackie come up under Olympio Garafalo?
He was a Manhattan member of the crew like Garofalo. Garofalo died in 1986 so D'Amico became official after Castellano was killed.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

he was i guess around may or june of 86
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

I watched his Jackie video and I don't follow the modern stuff but something did jump out at me- Gravano claims DiLeonardo was ordered to do the hit as well as being instructed not to tell D'amico (his capodecina) about it. Starts at 4 mins into the video.

DiLeonardo discussed this same story at trial- Joe Watts went to the restaurant and met up with DiLeonardo, Fat Dom and Jack D'Amico (who was present) when the order was given. You can read the testimony here- http://mafiahistory.us/nw-dileop02.html
Q. And this prolific murderer, Joe Watts, what did he ask from you?
A. I was in a club with Fat Downs Club in Staten Island with Jackie and the rest of our crew. Joe Watts came and asked for Jackie, and Dom, and myself to step outside; he had something to tell us. And then he proceeded to tell us that, coming from the boss, John, we had to do a piece of work.
This is important because DiLeonardo would know enough about the politics not to tell his capo if he had been told not to. That would have landed him in hot water as well as D'Amico. Foppiano and another guy even testified to this and all three men have the story story which runs counter to Gravano.

Minor detail but true history is true history.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

supersammy is bending history again?
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

this is the current "chain supply bs"
great post
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

West Coast1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:58 pm

this is the current "chain supply bs"
great post
I grew up in nj
i guess im just used to geting raped on prices
now im waking up and im in more support of price increases by normal people and more against the price hacks by gov
im offically going anti