Who takes over after Vic Amuso passes?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Re: Who takes over after Vic Amuso passes?

Post by NJShore4Life »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:45 am
Ivan wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:58 pm like when Jerry Chilli wrote back and asked him something like "Why the hell are you writing to people like me? Knock it off."
It's a good question.

But at least we learned Scarfo liked wolves and Jack London books.
LOL, what are some of the other memorable replies he got from guys he wrote to?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:50 am
Wiseguy wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:45 am
Ivan wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:58 pm like when Jerry Chilli wrote back and asked him something like "Why the hell are you writing to people like me? Knock it off."
It's a good question.

But at least we learned Scarfo liked wolves and Jack London books.
LOL, what are some of the other memorable replies he got from guys he wrote to?
I remember Borgesi responded to him too but don't recall any particulars.

I wonder if he realized these guys wouldn't give him the time of day if they weren't sitting in the can.
All roads lead to New York.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

I would be curious as to what Borgesi wrote back to him , hahahaha fan mail. Kinda weird I’m not gonna lie, but I would be interested if anyone has or remembers his response.

-Dante
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

anyone see Talking Sopranos with Joey Peeps? his mom is childhood friends with Vic. He said he has a ton of letters from him to his mom
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Cheech wrote:anyone see Talking Sopranos with Joey Peeps? his mom is childhood friends with Vic. He said he has a ton of letters from him to his mom
Peeps?? It's a fucking nickname!
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:53 pm I would be curious as to what Borgesi wrote back to him , hahahaha fan mail. Kinda weird I’m not gonna lie, but I would be interested if anyone has or remembers his response.

-Dante
Here's the text of the one he got from Scarfo, I preserved it for posterity.

---

Dear James,

I got your Xmas card. I don't write to people I don't know but your kind words made me want to write you and say: thank you. Plus you didn't talk about religion and god and all that kind of stuff. Because that's what people normally do. They mean well but I'm not into that stuff. I leave the religion to the women and children.

Nicodemo

p.s.,

I'll always be strong, and fight for my freedom.

---

I remember the one he got from Camine Persico was pretty friendly too, Mafioso sent him a bunch of pictures and Persico signed them and seemed genuinely happy to do it in the letter he wrote. I think most of the letters James ("Mafioso") wrote were basically "I fuckin hate rats, you got a raw deal, I hope you get out some day" mob fanboy type shit. The Chilli and Scarfo replies were the ones I really remember; I kind of wish I had saved the others. This was all around 2007~2009.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:45 am But at least we learned Scarfo liked wolves and Jack London books.
LOL, I remember that. Also had one of Scarfo's trademark "don't pray for me because I don't need no fucking prayers" lines that he used in a lot of his letters. He comes across as quite... secular in them. That was actually some rando guy who then auctioned the reply from Scarfo on Ebay, not our pal Mafioso.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:56 pm
newera_212 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:43 pm I remember it was said on the old Boards "Crea has an army of kids in the Bronx"

I remember that, That was that goof Frank C. :lol:

Pogo
Did he ever re-surface under another name?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Not that I recall.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

not being on real deal one of my biggest lifes disappointments
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Relevant to this discussion, in the latest live MBA and the Button Man, Pennisi talked about what would happen if Amuso died. He said the one thing he knows for sure is that they'll take Lastorino off the shelf and possibly even give him an administration position
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

chin_gigante wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:14 pm Relevant to this discussion, in the latest live MBA and the Button Man, Pennisi talked about what would happen if Amuso died. He said the one thing he knows for sure is that they'll take Lastorino off the shelf and possibly even give him an administration position
Wouldn’t surprise me at all. He’s killed god knows how many people, and he’s been in LCN practically his whole life. It’s a miracle that he still isn’t in prison.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

There was a note in a gangland article probaly around the time when the mafia cops were on trial. Frank lastorino family wrote to gerry to clear the air. Frank had nothing to do with pat testas murder and the family had been friends for decades. Didnt casso finger frank l as the shooter? Did casso take responsibility for testas murder i cant remeber?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

chin_gigante wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:14 pm Relevant to this discussion, in the latest live MBA and the Button Man, Pennisi talked about what would happen if Amuso died. He said the one thing he knows for sure is that they'll take Lastorino off the shelf and possibly even give him an administration position
Lastorino pushing 80,Amuso pushing late 80s! Not much time left.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Wouldnt Lubrano be a good choice to lead the future of the family?
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo