The Return of Gene Borello

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: The Return of Gene Borello

Post by Pmac2 »

Hes very twitchy like maybe touch of tism.
Gabagool718
Straightened out

Post by Gabagool718 »

Pmac2 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:45 am He must ne a constant target in Howard Beach. I sure every young kid coming up would want a piece to make a name for themselves. I'm not talking hes gonna get whacked but to have fight a 21 yr old when you go to the corner store or a pizza place or dunking would get old fast. I'm sure this guy Ronnie g and his friends will make his life miserable for the future. Pack it up move to long Island
LOL seriously.. why would you wanna live in place where everyone hates you.. guy probably has zero friends now must be why he is so obsessed with the internet and validation from strangers.. gotta be a very lonely and miserable life, really wouldn’t surprise me if he turns up dead with a needle in his arm.
Boston+matt14
Honorary Member

Post by Boston+matt14 »

gaspipe wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:31 pm So, ok... all these random people coming out the woodwork like Lee Whatever/the weird dude with him/Fat Bald Sausage. Like, who the fuck are they? If Gene didn't bring them all up, pretty sure no one would know or care about them.

Are they like associates of associates that just happen to know all the players in these rat wars? Or is this just all part of Alites master plan to take over YouTube.
As far as I can tell, they're just Angel Gotti groupies. They're not actually connected to anybody and don't live anywhere close to New York.
"Where's our Al Sharpton?" -Anthony Borgesi
Kash
Straightened out

Post by Kash »

The videos all disappeared last night. I was reading this thread and checked a video and they were disappearing as I refreshed his page.
"He killed 16 Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator."

"Really? His house looked like shit."
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

This is getting crazy , I dont see the win for these guys few thousands views , They look like assholes, I thought Phil Leonettis wig was crazy , This shit here is insane
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Gene needs to shit or get off the pot.
All roads lead to New York.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

At first he denied it was him then he admitted it was him and that the 20 kids have no balls because they just screamed at him lol.But yes it must be hell to walk down the streets and for everyone to fuck with you,they probably spit in his food when he goes to stores
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

bluehouse wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:03 pm At first he denied it was him then he admitted it was him and that the 20 kids have no balls because they just screamed at him lol.But yes it must be hell to walk down the streets and for everyone to fuck with you,they probably spit in his food when he goes to stores
You’re right. He also said “they” asked him about it. I’m pretty sure he meant the feds. He talks shit about those kids not doing anything but then he’s pretty much admitting that if they had done something he would immediately have had to tell a federal agent about it.
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

Pretty sure he alluded to having a gun and that's why they didn't do nothing.
I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

I’ve seen a fuckton of guys like Gene here in SoCal. You either got a long time in prison or become the “asshole loser” that never grew up and got a job.

Now Genes the loser on the block with the exception it’s being broadcast all over the internet in the context of A former mob associate. Its one thing to be in the same neighborhood and go about your business but out there over the internet ? Jesus
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

Gene has some kind of arrested development. He’s mentally like 17 years old. Why he does things he knows will get him put back to jail is beyond me. Also, that voice of his….he must have a hard time getting pussy with his Mickey Mouse voice.
#Let’s Go Brandon!
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

Also, I GUARANTEE Gene and Alite are on this board under fake names. They read every single thread and post about themselves. They love attention.
#Let’s Go Brandon!
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Ryan98366 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:28 pm Also, I GUARANTEE Gene and Alite are on this board under fake names. They read every single thread and post about themselves. They love attention.
100 % agree

For a while I thought maxie coulda been one 😂😂😂

But anyways, I don't understand where all these videos went??? It says there private now ...

So he put em on... Took em off... Back up then off again???
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Lee Cole is a strange individual who is obsessed with his subscriber and viewer numbers, every video he puts out is identical and he just repeats the same nonsense over and over again
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Someone has posted Gene’s last video before it was taken down, love him or hate him Gene is a funny guy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-pwOoDNPpZ0