Sonny Ciancutti died (Pittsburgh)

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Re: Sonny Ciancutti died (Pittsburgh)

Post by FriendofHenry »

Ivan wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:04 am
FriendofFamily wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:54 am
OcSleeper wrote:
Ivan wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:36 am
FriendofHenry wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:51 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:38 pm The last of the Mohicans.

Pittsburgh joins Scranton, Milwaukee, Dallas, Denver, San Francisco and San Jose as cities with no living members.
Yup, all them Pittsburgh Mohicans are now dead Braves and Chiefs :(
Looks like Cleveland just now won their long rivalry by default. I wonder what Papalardo is up to besides enjoying his money LOL.
What's left of Cleveland? Isn't it just a handful of guys?
Yes there are a few guys still doing Book 100% sure of that.
Guys that "Cleveland won by default" comment was a joke.
If we use "The Last Man Standing" rule then maybe it's not a joke? I do believe that RC Sr, although not well, is the last man standing and he's Cleveland!
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

FriendofHenry wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:22 pm
OcSleeper wrote:

Pittsburgh joins Scranton, Milwaukee, Dallas, Denver, San Francisco and San Jose as cities with no living members.
Looks like Cleveland just now won their long rivalry by default. I wonder what Papalardo is up to besides enjoying his money LOL.
If we use "The Last Man Standing" rule then maybe it's not a joke? I do believe that RC Sr, although not well, is the last man standing and he's Cleveland!
Russell Papalardo was still alive last time I checked. Also Ronald Lucarelli Jr. who might be made.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Ivan wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:16 pm
OcSleeper wrote:

Russell Papalardo was still alive last time I checked. Also Ronald Lucarelli Jr. who might be made.
Who's the Cleveland guy that got busted with like 25 kilos of blow in the early 2000s? He didn't get that much time I dnt think relatively to the weight
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

That was the Ronald Lucarelli that Ivan mentioned.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:36 pm That was the Ronald Lucarelli that Ivan mentioned.
Thanks Pogo, I didn't even know that about him. When was Lucarelli made? Under Tronolone?

I've actually never heard of Lucarelli being made other than people saying so on the forums.
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

Ivan wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:16 pm
OcSleeper wrote:

I'm not much of a Ceveland Guy but if both of those two guys are made then Cleveland wins in a landslide :)
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

He was allegedly made by Iacobacci sometime in the late 1990s/early 2000. Don't know if it was ever confirmed though.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:48 pm He was allegedly made by Iacobacci sometime in the late 1990s/early 2000. Don't know if it was ever confirmed though.
I've heard that "made by Iacobacci" thing about like half a dozen other guys too. Iorillo, Sanzo, etc.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Ivan wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:45 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:36 pm That was the Ronald Lucarelli that Ivan mentioned.
Thanks Pogo, I didn't even know that about him. When was Lucarelli made? Under Tronolone?

I've actually never heard of Lucarelli being made other than people saying so on the forums.
Papalardo is the last guy left , he’s like 80 and living off his legit stuff ,
Lucarelli has nothing illegal going on and is the process moving out of Cleveland to another state
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Stroccos wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:19 am

Lucarelli has nothing illegal going on and is the process moving out of Cleveland to another state
Stroccos, any insight on Sidari? Completely legit?
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

If Lucarelli isn't made, there would still be Papalardo and Carabbia right? Though the latter is in his 90s and living in Florida.
All roads lead to New York.
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:11 pm

If Lucarelli isn't made, there would still be Papalardo and Carabbia right? Though the latter is in his 90s and living in Florida.
I only know of RC, but one or two, they'd still be the last man/men standing - Cleveland!
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

FriendofHenry wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:20 pm

I only know of RC, but one or two, they'd still be the last man/men standing - Cleveland!
Yeah, Ronald Carabbia (92) and Russell Papalardo (80) are who I'm talking about.

Cleveland!

https://youtu.be/ysmLA5TqbIY
All roads lead to New York.
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:46 pm
FriendofHenry wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:20 pm

Yeah, Ronald Carabbia (92) and Russell Papalardo (80) are who I'm talking about.

Cleveland!

https://youtu.be/ysmLA5TqbIY
Yup, that I understood but I only speak of guys that I know and I don't know Russell but that doesn't mean he's not Ok, I just don't know him.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:51 am

Stroccos, any insight on Sidari? Completely legit?
i assume you mean Joe , hes pushing 80, he took over tony Milanos import food buisness , so he is running his food company and enjoying his retirement years , respected by the italian community
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo