Opinion/Discussion: DeCavalcante Present Day

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: Opinion/Discussion: DeCavalcante Present Day

Post by Cheech »

The indictment is a better read.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:30 pm Whatever they are lets hope they pull off something like this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eujwxh_r43E
That would kill my 401k :)
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

I knew the book would be garbage once determined written by a cop with access to street-level drug dealers. And pseudonyms for characters tells you he had no case against most all he interacted.
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:33 pm
Dapper_Don wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:40 pm
TommyNoto wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:20 am
Cheech wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:32 am the book reads like a bad fiction novel
That’s sucks as I trust your BS judgement so I guess I’ll pass on the book . Plus I’m too into my alien ufo books at the moment. Something seems very strange with the Military admitting UFOs, Senate UFO report , Virgin Gatstic consumer space flights approved , NASA Mars rover landing for life all occurring at the same time. Something is up , why come clean now ?
ive also always been interested in the whole NASA/alien stuff. I personally think we arent being told the "full truth" to maintain order in society, not that I believe in conspiracy theories. A select few know the real truth on a need to know basis. Its only a matter of time imo that we get some confirmation about advanced "alien" life forms.
It's obviously way off topic but I've been saying that nobody should expect anything from that UFO report. The government has held onto this stuff like grim death for over 70 years. They're not going to just let it all out now.
Yep, I didnt bother following the whole report thing cause I knew there would be no smoking gun or anything like that. It is very rare/never happens where the government will release smoking guns that most dont already know in these kinds of reports. Seeing the current brouhaha in the press/internet over pretty much nothing confirmed that for me.
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

anyone know of where i can read or listen to stefanelli tapes from that dinner w lou fazzini , joe gambino, Scoops etc
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

CornerBoy wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:25 am anyone know of where i can read or listen to stefanelli tapes from that dinner w lou fazzini , joe gambino, Scoops etc
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5778
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Cheech wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:52 am Getting back to the book.
Im in chapter 27. What a crock of shit this book is.
Its all wack this and wack that. It couldnt be more cliche.

Did anyone here like it? Im curious
I personally didn’t mind it yeah it could of been better but your easily able to visualize what you are reading. I expected better but I’m sure it could of been worse I give it a solid C grade
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

joerock wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:51 am

I personally didn’t mind it yeah it could of been better but your easily able to visualize what you are reading. I expected better but I’m sure it could of been worse I give it a solid C grade
I just didnt buy a lot of it. everything is wack this and getting wacked. no one talks like that in real life. i bet its why it took so long to come out. fact checking wasnt panning out. some names are fictional, some are real. imagine the average person trying to wrap there head around it. you are very interested in the Decavs and you gave it a C. ya know what i mean? you would learn much more from reading the indictment.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

chin_gigante wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:32 pm B already asked I believe and Shofield said it was Joe Merlo
i dont think Schofield knows shit
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Hi guys- how can I get a good book BESIDE GIOVANNI ring on Decav's? Or the fbi files on Sam the plubmer decalvacante? Thanks
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Chaps
Straightened out

Post by Chaps »

Made Men by Greg Smith is OK. I want to say I posted up Sam's files in the FBI Files section some time ago. I'll check and if I didn't I'll post them tonight when I get home.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Cheech wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:05 am
joerock wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:51 am

I just didnt buy a lot of it. everything is wack this and getting wacked. no one talks like that in real life. i bet its why it took so long to come out. fact checking wasnt panning out. some names are fictional, some are real. imagine the average person trying to wrap there head around it. you are very interested in the Decavs and you gave it a C. ya know what i mean? you would learn much more from reading the indictment.
The indictment is a very interesting read for sure. I expected more which is why I gave it a C.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

https://nypost.com/2021/07/17/bringing- ... d-my-life/

This guy sounds like the next Joe Pistone lol

-Dante
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Yawn. What a bum. There can only be one Donnie brasco
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

https://nypost.com/2021/07/17/bringing- ... d-my-life/

article above says Majuri is the boss like most assumed for sometime now.