Opinion/Discussion: DeCavalcante Present Day

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Opinion/Discussion: DeCavalcante Present Day

Post by TommyNoto »

Cheech wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:32 am the book reads like a bad fiction novel
That’s sucks as I trust your BS judgement so I guess I’ll pass on the book . Plus I’m too into my alien ufo books at the moment. Something seems very strange with the Military admitting UFOs, Senate UFO report , Virgin Gatstic consumer space flights approved , NASA Mars rover landing for life all occurring at the same time. Something is up , why come clean now ?
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

TommyNoto wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:20 am
That’s sucks as I trust your BS judgement so I guess I’ll pass on the book . Plus I’m too into my alien ufo books at the moment. Something seems very strange with the Military admitting UFOs, Senate UFO report , Virgin Gatstic consumer space flights approved , NASA Mars rover landing for life all occurring at the same time. Something is up , why come clean now ?
agreed

and ya, I wanted it to be good. modern day mafia. you dont have a lot of that. but i have been disappointed
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

TMZ is doing a special on UFOs tonight at 8PM ET. I'm not really into this UFO stuff, but it looks pretty interesting.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

ive also always been interested in the whole NASA/alien stuff. I personally think we arent being told the "full truth" to maintain order in society, not that I believe in conspiracy theories. A select few know the real truth on a need to know basis. Its only a matter of time imo that we get some confirmation about advanced "alien" life forms.
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

The undercover has a vid on YouTube.....came out last week
I been taught to listen to what's not said
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Dapper_Don wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:40 pm
ive also always been interested in the whole NASA/alien stuff. I personally think we arent being told the "full truth" to maintain order in society, not that I believe in conspiracy theories. A select few know the real truth on a need to know basis. Its only a matter of time imo that we get some confirmation about advanced "alien" life forms.
It's obviously way off topic but I've been saying that nobody should expect anything from that UFO report. The government has held onto this stuff like grim death for over 70 years. They're not going to just let it all out now.
All roads lead to New York.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Cheech wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:00 am
agreed

and ya, I wanted it to be good. modern day mafia. you dont have a lot of that. but i have been disappointed
What’s interesting is I thought NY Times broke the UFO story in 2017 but politico and Washington Post ( I think ) also had the same stories so the leak was likely planned by the military

Also the 2 military guys pushing back against the Pentagon
Lou Elizado / counter intelligence and Chris Mellon are long time military insiders , top gun pilots on 60 minutes lol

It seems the military wants us to know , for more funding ? Possible but this is too corridnated and IMO is due to regular people entering the space age w. Virgin / Blue Origin etc . Can’t hide it anymore
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:33 pm
Dapper_Don wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:40 pm
It's obviously way off topic but I've been saying that nobody should expect anything from that UFO report. The government has held onto this stuff like grim death for over 70 years. They're not going to just let it all out now.
I agree but think this is a big first step . The military basically said they are not from earth with their lawyer statement. I never thought I would read that.

Steve Seilberg did a great UFO mini series called Taken in 2002 with Dakota Fanning and I think he is really onto something
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Cheech wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:00 am
agreed

If your brain can handle it , Walking Among Us book by David Jacob’s ( Temple Univ PhD ) is very interesting and builds upon work done by Bud Hopkins and Harvard PhD Physchology John Mack . I’m trying to keep an open mind about all possibilities
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

TommyNoto wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:42 pmIagree but think this is a big first step . The military basically said they are not from earth with their lawyer statement. I never thought I would read that.

Steve Seilberg did a great UFO mini series called Taken in 2002 with Dakota Fanning and I think he is really onto something
Where did they say that? This is what I read...

“Of the 144 data points … we have no clear indications that there is any non-terrestrial explanation for them. But we will go wherever the data takes us on this,” a senior U.S. government official said.

They then threw out possibilities including airborne clutter, natural atmospheric phenomena, U.S. government or U.S. industry developmental programs, foreign adversary systems, and a catchall 'other' bin.

Of course, it's entirely possible most of the government doesn't know about this stuff, i.e. it's been kept to a relatively small, narrow group of people. I think even most presidents haven't been fully briefed.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:00 pm
TommyNoto wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:42 pmIagree but think this is a big first step . The military basically said they are not from earth with their lawyer statement. I never thought I would read that.

“Of the 144 data points … we have no clear indications that there is any non-terrestrial explanation for them. But we will go wherever the data takes us on this,” a senior U.S. government official said.

They then threw out possibilities including airborne clutter, natural atmospheric phenomena, U.S. government or U.S. industry developmental programs, foreign adversary systems, and a catchall 'other' bin.

Of course, it's entirely possible most of the government doesn't know about this stuff, i.e. it's been kept to a relatively small, narrow group of people. I think even most presidents haven't been fully briefed.
They didn’t out right say it ( lawyer BS ) but they eliminated US technology so that was the only other alternative

Something big is going on within our military . In the books I read it seems some in the military have changed their views from harmless to a national security threat ( which is in the report ) I wonder what prompted that ?
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wspa.c ... ology/amp/

I think not ruling out alien technology is a big first step for the military
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Whatever they are lets hope they pull off something like this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eujwxh_r43E
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

TommyNoto wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:15 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:00 pm

They didn’t out right say it ( lawyer BS ) but they eliminated US technology so that was the only other alternative

Something big is going on within our military . In the books I read it seems some in the military have changed their views from harmless to a national security threat ( which is in the report ) I wonder what prompted that ?
We certainly understand that's what it means, i.e. if the U.S. doesn't have this technology then nobody does, but I'm not sure the general public will have that takeaway.

I will say, these people in the military, who aren't already in the know, won't be given any more info than you or I. Like Commander David Fravor, it's not like he's been told a thing. He's as in the dark as the rest of us.
Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:30 pm Whatever they are lets hope they pull off something like this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eujwxh_r43E
Could only help.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Getting back to the book.
Im in chapter 27. What a crock of shit this book is.
Its all wack this and wack that. It couldnt be more cliche.

Did anyone here like it? Im curious
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny