Jimmy Calandras latest comments

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

RamshackleMan
Straightened out

Re: Jimmy Calandras latest comments

Post by RamshackleMan »

Jimmy would wipe the floor with him. Alite’s cooked his ticker with steroids and coke.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

RamshackleMan wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:37 am Jimmy would wipe the floor with him. Alite’s cooked his ticker with steroids and coke.
Are you sure? Look at these training videos. He can't throw a punch. He's a beached whale with no agility.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwpHytzljME/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwpHun1lWm3/
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

Haha the rat wars...my money's on Jimmy....at least for the most believable stories and the best stab at sincerity...would have been funny if that was him training for the cage match and posting as a joke but its from 2019..
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Maybe he improved since, but punching 101: you don't throw with your arm but instead, through your shoulder. He's stabbing his arm forward like a woman. He should stop talking about all the brawls. Frankly, he's the asshole neighborhood kid the legit people (99.9 percent) call the cops. It's true, small potatoes is an overstatement. It's a gang of 8 roaming a neighborhood dealing pot and shooting each other. But frankly, the bodies probably taken away before anyone even noticed. He's literally struggling to rub two nickels together the prior 20 years.
RamshackleMan
Straightened out

Post by RamshackleMan »

outfit guy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:14 pm
RamshackleMan wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:37 am Jimmy would wipe the floor with him. Alite’s cooked his ticker with steroids and coke.
Are you sure? Look at these training videos. He can't throw a punch. He's a beached whale with no agility.

I retract everything I said after watching those videos. Yikes.
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

outfit guy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:14 pm

One thing I do know is MMA and man, Jimmy has no business calling anyone out, he's a zero for athleticism
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Will he throw a roundhouse in a bar and land a good punch, maybe; or per he, yes. I'm getting older, professional career, and avoid fights, but I'd just shoot a single leg, get him down and tie him up. I'm new to MMA viewing, but what I noted, the amateur wrestlers mostly prevail when it comes to close contact battling. Jiu Jitsu is great; especially since amateur wrestling takes years of mat time to master. You need either or to survive in MMA.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

He's now trolling these sites. He just shut down his Instagram and made private.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Does Alite also say that Chucky Porter was in with him? I thought he turned state evidence in 1990??
Robert cissell
Associate

Post by Robert cissell »

I know this is an old thread but Who did Larry mazza inform on when he testified? Did he just talk about Scarpa or was dis he tell on everyone?
"You gotta kill people. And you gotta keep on killing 'em."
-Scarfo
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Watched it last night on YouTube. It's a half hour video responding to Calandra and telling about their time in the fed at McKean.
[/quote]

hey man- can you tell me where to get the video? Thanks!
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Browniety86 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:22 pm Alite says he punked out Solly DeLaurentis in McKeon and shoved his head in the snow? Lmfao yeah I bet buddy
thats the chicago boss? again, if you have the video, pls share link. Thanks a million
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

CornerBoy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:29 am
Browniety86 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:22 pm Alite says he punked out Solly DeLaurentis in McKeon and shoved his head in the snow? Lmfao yeah I bet buddy
thats the chicago boss? again, if you have the video, pls share link. Thanks a million
Yes the Chicago boss but he wasnt boss then though...I'll try to remember what the segment was..all I know is it was on YouTube and Alite was acting the big shit as usual...
NorthBuffalo
Straightened out

Post by NorthBuffalo »

Browniety86 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:32 am
Yes the Chicago boss but he wasnt boss then though...I'll try to remember what the segment was..all I know is it was on YouTube and Alite was acting the big shit as usual...
Alite said he pushed Solly D into the snow and gave him a white wash lol and Solly D said "I'll kill you." I highly doubt this happened. Calandra actually did do time with Solly D, Infelise and a few Buffalo guys as well.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

NorthBuffalo wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:02 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:32 am
Alite said he pushed Solly D into the snow and gave him a white wash lol and Solly D said "I'll kill you." I highly doubt this happened. Calandra actually did do time with Solly D, Infelise and a few Buffalo guys as well.
A few Buffalo guys? Who would that be
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."