Jimmy Calandras latest comments

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bababooey
Associate

Re: Jimmy Calandras latest comments

Post by bababooey »

Browniety86 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:22 pm Alite says he punked out Solly DeLaurentis in McKeon and shoved his head in the snow? Lmfao yeah I bet buddy
Did he really say that? I have to hear this because there is no damn way lol
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Hahaha Johnny A Liar. He was a shot caller & in John Gotti’s inner circle. He met & dealt with the Genovese hierarchy & made millions, he had the same rank and respect of a captain remember that.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Browniety86 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:22 pm Alite says he punked out Solly DeLaurentis in McKeon and shoved his head in the snow? Lmfao yeah I bet buddy
Lol.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Hootie and Borello going to bat for him endlessly is all you need to know about Alite.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

funkster wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:38 am Hootie and Borello going to bat for him endlessly is all you need to know about Alite.
I think Hootie blindly hopped into the streaming game following what he thought was the unwritten rule that all of the rats/ratcasters big one another up all the time and help prop up one another's lies.

When he said he was afraid to go up to Woodhaven because Alite was "killing everybody up there" - or said that he heard of Mazza's legendary tales from the Colombo War all the way in Ozone Park (when Mazza was more or less, admittedly, something like a 'sleeper solider' direct with Greg).

Or when he said that Pennisi was a really well known guy all throughout Queens and his name rang bells when Hootie was on the street - when Pennisi himself said he was either locked up and/or working a square job during this time , and was essentially unknown and as lowkey as it gets.

Hootie's just following what he thought was the rule that all of these guys were the biggest ever, could have been Mob All Stars if the rug weren't pulled out from under them, and rolled because of bad political calls made by less capable people. I really doubt Hootie knew who Mazza was until Mazza's whole story went public. Maybe he heard about Pennisi back in the day but I'd guess the same...once the story and podcast started coming out, Hootie was put on.

It's funny to see some of them start to call eachother out now. Alite is like teflon though - people have been coming at him disputing his claims for over 10 years and since then, his whole platform has only gotten bigger
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

bababooey wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:15 am
Did he really say that? I have to hear this because there is no damn way lol
Watched it last night on YouTube. It's a half hour video responding to Calandra and telling about their time in the fed at McKean.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Alite claims Jimmy was a punk in the joint. If that's true why would a legend like Matty Madonna be photographed with him and Richie Brady?
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

Browniety86 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:21 am Alite claims Jimmy was a punk in the joint. If that's true why would a legend like Matty Madonna be photographed with him and Richie Brady?
Also was said Joe Gambino didnt like him but than you see the two in multiple photos.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

In his latest video Calandra says he wants a cage match against Alite 😂
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

JohnnySalami wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:45 am
Browniety86 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:21 am Alite claims Jimmy was a punk in the joint. If that's true why would a legend like Matty Madonna be photographed with him and Richie Brady?
Also was said Joe Gambino didnt like him but than you see the two in multiple photos.
Yes you can. Jimmy is also in pics with Patty Delarusso and Frank Lastorino. Just when you think Alite is being genuine he comes with some off the wall shit...wonder if he was even in on beating Allie Calabrese up?
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Browniety86 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:03 pm
JohnnySalami wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:45 am
Yes you can. Jimmy is also in pics with Patty Delarusso and Frank Lastorino. Just when you think Alite is being genuine he comes with some off the wall shit...wonder if he was even in on beating Allie Calabrese up?
Pics of Jimmy with Michael Perna as well. Alite says allot of BS. and Mazza is someone trying to sell a book and make a living telling mob stories.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

John W wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:24 pm In his latest video Calandra says he wants a cage match against Alite 😂

Cage match level now ...Nice , This shit started on the forums years ago , Posters calling each other out, It seems "mafia talk" somehow could evolve into aggression on the computer , social media or books ,I watched this phenomenon then got sucked in for a minute too... not hard, Jimmy just stepped up the level where Alite has to respond his EGO wont let this go
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Imagine one of these rats has the balls to kill another rat over a beef
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

newera_212 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:24 am
funkster wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:38 am Hootie and Borello going to bat for him endlessly is all you need to know about Alite.
I really doubt Hootie knew who Mazza was until Mazza's whole story went public. Maybe he heard about Pennisi back in the day but I'd guess the same...once the story and podcast started coming out, Hootie was put on.

Hootie did say that he had no idea Mazza’s last name was Mazza until he saw him being interviewed, but he knew him as a kid as Larry Butch. Which despite Hootie’s numerous fibs, I’m inclined to believe. In the Basciano book, they talk about how Massino hardly knew anyone’s last name and he was the freaking boss of the family. Also if you go back and watch the Hootie/Staxx interview with Mazza, Hootie is borderline star struck. It’s the most he ever sat quiet in an interview before, you could tell he was a great admirer of Mazza’s.

I think your general point is correct, though. That all these guys were kinda talking each other up in the beginning.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Dave65827 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:34 pm Imagine one of these rats has the balls to kill another rat over a beef
I really hope that happens but these rats are scared to go back to prison