Jimmy Calandras latest comments

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TallGuy19
Full Patched

Re: Jimmy Calandras latest comments

Post by TallGuy19 »

Browniety86 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:51 pm Would Paul Gulino ever have been made if he didnt pull a Louie Tuzzio and demand to Spero he be made?
It's hard to say. Fabrizio DeFrancisci was the only one out of that crew who got made, and Calandra said that no one expected it to be him. Calandra and Calco were both qualified and got passed over, so who knows.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

TallGuy19 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:21 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:51 pm Would Paul Gulino ever have been made if he didnt pull a Louie Tuzzio and demand to Spero he be made?
It's hard to say. Fabrizio DeFrancisci was the only one out of that crew who got made, and Calandra said that no one expected it to be him. Calandra and Calco were both qualified and got passed over, so who knows.
Who sponsored Fabrizio?
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

outfit guy wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:25 pm
gaspipe wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:50 am
outfit guy wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:44 am It's hard to judge anyone's capabilities but it's preferable not to boast what - or if - you can do with Jui Jitsu. For MMA, if you were not an amateur wrestler, you must learn Jui Jitsu and it's easier done than a decade from wrestling room to wrestling room. Everyone's talking like a tough guy. Since being blocked, he is now noting AB members that I reminded him ruled Lewisburg and did Herbie's wet work. Again, today's rambling JC talk confirms street-corner marijuana spots earning a few hundred bucks per day and robbing your neighbors.

He reveled in being rat with that DeRosa guy and the loud-mouth roommate. I also recall the Alite photo in Vegas all smiles. Yet, he's calling everyone a rat and douche today.

I'm respectfully requesting you don't support any rat site. I'll provide a long list of former gangsters that did hard prison time, didn't rat, and reformed.

Regarding Gunner: he did hard time in state prison. Do you think Jimmy and his Jui Jitsu would survive a Michigan state prison sentence? San Quentin, Tracy, Corcoran: Heck No.

Is there a way to block or ignore members?

Dude seems some what knowledgeable but too biased against anything that's not Chicago. Mad annoying.
I'm not from Chicago. I couldn't find Wrigley with a map. Don't think I ever referenced Chicago in a post. Block yourself from reading my posts.

You know what I'm saying. The total dismal of east coast LCN.

Please link me to the option for ignoring users.
I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Shellackhead wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:37 pm
Who sponsored Fabrizio?
I don't know for sure, but I would guess it was Joe Benanti since that's who they were on record with.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

TallGuy19 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:09 pm
Who sponsored Fabrizio?
I don't know for sure, but I would guess it was Joe Benanti since that's who they were on record with.
That would be my guess too. If those kids put that kinda work in and earned that way with the Colombos, they woulda def been made...
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Browniety86 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:12 pm
Who sponsored Fabrizio?
That would be my guess too. If those kids put that kinda work in and earned that way with the Colombos, they woulda def been made...
Yup most of them lmao knowing how low the standards for the Colombo’s got in the 90s
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

gaspipe wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:52 pm
outfit guy wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:25 pm
gaspipe wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:50 am
outfit guy wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:44 am It's hard to judge anyone's capabilities but it's preferable not to boast what - or if - you can do with Jui Jitsu. For MMA, if you were not an amateur wrestler, you must learn Jui Jitsu and it's easier done than a decade from wrestling room to wrestling room. Everyone's talking like a tough guy. Since being blocked, he is now noting AB members that I reminded him ruled Lewisburg and did Herbie's wet work. Again, today's rambling JC talk confirms street-corner marijuana spots earning a few hundred bucks per day and robbing your neighbors.

He reveled in being rat with that DeRosa guy and the loud-mouth roommate. I also recall the Alite photo in Vegas all smiles. Yet, he's calling everyone a rat and douche today.

I'm respectfully requesting you don't support any rat site. I'll provide a long list of former gangsters that did hard prison time, didn't rat, and reformed.

Regarding Gunner: he did hard time in state prison. Do you think Jimmy and his Jui Jitsu would survive a Michigan state prison sentence? San Quentin, Tracy, Corcoran: Heck No.

Is there a way to block or ignore members?

Dude seems some what knowledgeable but too biased against anything that's not Chicago. Mad annoying.
I'm not from Chicago. I couldn't find Wrigley with a map. Don't think I ever referenced Chicago in a post. Block yourself from reading my posts.

You know what I'm saying. The total dismal of east coast LCN.

Please link me to the option for ignoring users.
Oh Sure!! I'll put it on my short-list of things to do.
Last edited by outfit guy on Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

JohnnySalami wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:48 am
outfit guy wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:44 am
Idk about Michigan state prisons but the California state prisons you mention are on a completely different level of crazy
California is to jail as what NYC is to cosa nostra yes there are other prisons around the country but Cali is at the top by far.When white boys go to rikers they get abused theres noway that would happen in cali underneath the AB its a gang called PEN1 who has 1000s of members in the streets and also in jail.When bosses get sent out of state they usually pay Mexicans or AB for protection.Nicky scarfo had mexicans also joey merlino did too Italians have very little numbers even on the east coast
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Glad someone concurs.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Bar Im at taking action on color of Jimmys shirt each day .
I took white for 6/16
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Shellackhead wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:14 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:12 pm
Who sponsored Fabrizio?
Yup most of them lmao knowing how low the standards for the Colombo’s got in the 90s
Even they found some quality, Craig Marino and Dino Saracino being two examples...
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Calandra said hooties been talking shit about him.Is this true?I think hootie has much bigger problems
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

qualified? they were crack heads
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

bronx wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:58 am qualified? they were crack heads
Tommy Reynolds was the only crackhead. Calandra and Calco both sold drugs, but so did DeFrancisci and plenty of other associates who eventually got made.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

bronx wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:58 am qualified? they were crack heads
This is sorta off topic, but was Frank Lino a crackhead? I swear I read on another forum once he was and that's the only time I ever heard it.