Jimmy Calandras latest comments

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CatStevens9
Straightened out

Re: Jimmy Calandras latest comments

Post by CatStevens9 »

The guy Calandra is just trying to artificially stir beef to get more subscribers for his YT channel. Drama always drives engagement.
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

CatStevens9 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:45 am The guy Calandra is just trying to artificially stir beef to get more subscribers for his YT channel. Drama always drives engagement.
Your absolutely right, look at Jimmy's videos they get like 10K views in less than a day, some have over 40K/50K views, he has nearly 12K subscribers. He's def capitalized off the little buzz he got after appearing on Sammy's show. His videos are def more engaging for those that want to hear more about the violence side of Cosa Nostra.
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

I've posted to Alite - without being blocked as Calandra did - the same as to JC. Please stop blaming and get on with your story.There is zero recognition that at every turn they had as many opportunities and choices than others - millions of poor whites in trailer parks and blacks in ghettos did not - who did not take a short cut.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Jimmy says Florida is like “My blue heaven” and that all the cooperators are down there and that they are douches
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

You don't have to go too far back to see pictures of Alite and Calandra hanging out together, and Alite bigging Jimmy up. I think there's a pic of Jimmy, Anthony Russo, and Alite together on a trip to Vegas from a few years ago.

I'm guessing that initially, Calandra was doing the go-along, get-along thing that a lot of these rats do with one another; they all validate each other's stories and credibility (despite any lies) and try to ride the gravy train together . Essentially the the "my blue heaven" type of life that Calandra was talking about today. But something must have changed in the last year or so, and Calandra decided to move away from that.

Don't forget, Jimmy was going to be on that little show the guy Mike DeRosa tried getting off the ground too with that Puerto Rican guy from Staten Island. The rat's version of "The Real World" where they all live in a house in AZ together. Now it seems like Jimmy is back around and living in NY and doing his own thing.

Whatever, I don't mind his stories. Not really vested in any of his beefs, but his gripes with Alite are definitely legitimate. Alite was already teetering on the edge of going beyond embellishment and just outright lying, but ever since Gene left and he's carrying the show by himself, he's jumped right off the edge. In a few more episodes we're going to hear about how he was on the airplane with Sal Ruggiero that fateful day, but managed to dive out with a parachute at the right time.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

newera_212 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:09 am You don't have to go too far back to see pictures of Alite and Calandra hanging out together, and Alite bigging Jimmy up. I think there's a pic of Jimmy, Anthony Russo, and Alite together on a trip to Vegas from a few years ago.

I'm guessing that initially, Calandra was doing the go-along, get-along thing that a lot of these rats do with one another; they all validate each other's stories and credibility (despite any lies) and try to ride the gravy train together . Essentially the the "my blue heaven" type of life that Calandra was talking about today. But something must have changed in the last year or so, and Calandra decided to move away from that.

Don't forget, Jimmy was going to be on that little show the guy Mike DeRosa tried getting off the ground too with that Puerto Rican guy from Staten Island. The rat's version of "The Real World" where they all live in a house in AZ together. Now it seems like Jimmy is back around and living in NY and doing his own thing.

Whatever, I don't mind his stories. Not really vested in any of his beefs, but his gripes with Alite are definitely legitimate. Alite was already teetering on the edge of going beyond embellishment and just outright lying, but ever since Gene left and he's carrying the show by himself, he's jumped right off the edge. In a few more episodes we're going to hear about how he was on the airplane with Sal Ruggiero that fateful day, but managed to dive out with a parachute at the right time.
agreed
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGM0opnfmUU&t=605s

"we were teaching Genie cosa nostra" at like the 6:30 mark.

2021...were the cooperators teach the stand up guys who took their time about cosa nostra ¯_(ツ)_/¯
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

It's hard to judge anyone's capabilities but it's preferable not to boast what - or if - you can do with Jui Jitsu. For MMA, if you were not an amateur wrestler, you must learn Jui Jitsu and it's easier done than a decade from wrestling room to wrestling room. Everyone's talking like a tough guy. Since being blocked, he is now noting AB members that I reminded him ruled Lewisburg and did Herbie's wet work. Again, today's rambling JC talk confirms street-corner marijuana spots earning a few hundred bucks per day and robbing your neighbors.

He reveled in being rat with that DeRosa guy and the loud-mouth roommate. I also recall the Alite photo in Vegas all smiles. Yet, he's calling everyone a rat and douche today.

I'm respectfully requesting you don't support any rat site. I'll provide a long list of former gangsters that did hard prison time, didn't rat, and reformed.

Regarding Gunner: he did hard time in state prison. Do you think Jimmy and his Jui Jitsu would survive a Michigan state prison sentence? San Quentin, Tracy, Corcoran: Heck No.
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

outfit guy wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:44 am
Regarding Gunner: he did hard time in state prison. Do you think Jimmy and his Jui Jitsu would survive a Michigan state prison sentence? San Quentin, Tracy, Corcoran: Heck No.
Idk about Michigan state prisons but the California state prisons you mention are on a completely different level of crazy
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

outfit guy wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:44 am It's hard to judge anyone's capabilities but it's preferable not to boast what - or if - you can do with Jui Jitsu. For MMA, if you were not an amateur wrestler, you must learn Jui Jitsu and it's easier done than a decade from wrestling room to wrestling room. Everyone's talking like a tough guy. Since being blocked, he is now noting AB members that I reminded him ruled Lewisburg and did Herbie's wet work. Again, today's rambling JC talk confirms street-corner marijuana spots earning a few hundred bucks per day and robbing your neighbors.

He reveled in being rat with that DeRosa guy and the loud-mouth roommate. I also recall the Alite photo in Vegas all smiles. Yet, he's calling everyone a rat and douche today.

I'm respectfully requesting you don't support any rat site. I'll provide a long list of former gangsters that did hard prison time, didn't rat, and reformed.

Is there a way to block or ignore members?

Dude seems some what knowledgeable but too biased against anything that's not Chicago. Mad annoying.
I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

outfit guy wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:44 am

respectfully requesting :lol:
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

gaspipe wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:50 am
outfit guy wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:44 am It's hard to judge anyone's capabilities but it's preferable not to boast what - or if - you can do with Jui Jitsu. For MMA, if you were not an amateur wrestler, you must learn Jui Jitsu and it's easier done than a decade from wrestling room to wrestling room. Everyone's talking like a tough guy. Since being blocked, he is now noting AB members that I reminded him ruled Lewisburg and did Herbie's wet work. Again, today's rambling JC talk confirms street-corner marijuana spots earning a few hundred bucks per day and robbing your neighbors.

Is there a way to block or ignore members?

Dude seems some what knowledgeable but too biased against anything that's not Chicago. Mad annoying.
I'm not from Chicago. I couldn't find Wrigley with a map. Don't think I ever referenced Chicago in a post. Block yourself from reading my posts.
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Calandra acts like he wouldn't he wouldn't have killed Gulino if he had gotten the order—but I guarantee that he would have. He couldn't have refused without getting killed himself, and any aspiring made guy would jump at the chance to kill someone who had put his hands on the acting boss.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Calandra more believable than Alite. that's not a ringing endorsement but it's true. At least Pennisi has and does add historical context to his stories.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Would Paul Gulino ever have been made if he didnt pull a Louie Tuzzio and demand to Spero he be made?