John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Pmac2 »

If hes alive. Hes acting like hes good with all those guys back in Springfield. I'm sure he bumps into them but hes not hanging around the old spots. No way
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Pmac2 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 6:17 am There was alot of shit JB did while cooperating that he couldn't take the stand. Some reporter up here n mass went threw it all. That's were I read he was jammed up in a big case. I think it was Mario gigante or someone down near the bronx and dozens of guy for rico and the top charge was garbage and gambling went with it. I believe operation heat came from some of his info.
If you can find the article I would like to read it , thanks Pmac , Never heard this but I know it within the realm
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Pmac2 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 6:17 am There was alot of shit JB did while cooperating that he couldn't take the stand. Some reporter up here n mass went threw it all. That's were I read he was jammed up in a big case. I think it was Mario gigante or someone down near the bronx and dozens of guy for rico and the top charge was garbage and gambling went with it. I believe operation heat came from some of his info.
I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that high ranking members from 2 different crime families came to Arilotta and Nigro and were like “hey that guy JB is no good”, and Nigro basically shrugged and said “they are jealous he’s around us now”.

I can see why Arilotta is completely unbothered by testifying against Nigro. I think the “rat” label bothers him, but I don’t think he gives 2 shits that he snitched on Nigro. It’s one of the things I find most interesting about Arilotta’s story. He was around the Westside during maybe the only period over the last 40 years where the leadership positions were kinda fluid. If Barney had been home when Arilotta was on the street, Arilotta would probably still be on the street. Or at least in good standing with the borgata.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 6:09 am I don’t know if that’s it. I actually think Arilotta still respects those guys even if they despise him, and he probably doesn’t want to put their business out there like that. He said in his first interview with John and Gene that he tried to get them to cooperate, too. But they wouldn’t do it. One thing I’ve noticed in the interviews Arilotta has done, is that he doesn’t volunteer a lot of info on anything. It takes a little bit more probing on the interviewer’s part to get him to open up. There was a few times in the Vlad interview where Vlad would ask him a question, and he just gave like a yes or no response, and there would be an awkward silence and then he’d realize Vlad wanted him to expound on his answer. Whereas someone like Alite will answer a question and name drop 27 people and give their entire family history in the process
The Geas brothers were used by Anthony Arilotta. They were basically just a couple of low level associates/hitmen who never had any real shot of being made. That is why he is uncomfortable to talk about them.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:03 pm
I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that high ranking members from 2 different crime families came to Arilotta and Nigro and were like “hey that guy JB is no good”, and Nigro basically shrugged and said “they are jealous he’s around us now”.

I can see why Arilotta is completely unbothered by testifying against Nigro. I think the “rat” label bothers him, but I don’t think he gives 2 shits that he snitched on Nigro. It’s one of the things I find most interesting about Arilotta’s story. He was around the Westside during maybe the only period over the last 40 years where the leadership positions were kinda fluid. If Barney had been home when Arilotta was on the street, Arilotta would probably still be on the street. Or at least in good standing with the borgata.
This was my argument exactly. What proof did Nigro need to at least chase John Bologna? He wasnt bringing in Pete Savino money so wtf. Did he need it in black and white like Felix Tranghese took up to NY to prove Bruno dry snitched? It's very odd to say the least...
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Nick Prango wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:04 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 6:09 am I don’t know if that’s it. I actually think Arilotta still respects those guys even if they despise him, and he probably doesn’t want to put their business out there like that. He said in his first interview with John and Gene that he tried to get them to cooperate, too. But they wouldn’t do it. One thing I’ve noticed in the interviews Arilotta has done, is that he doesn’t volunteer a lot of info on anything. It takes a little bit more probing on the interviewer’s part to get him to open up. There was a few times in the Vlad interview where Vlad would ask him a question, and he just gave like a yes or no response, and there would be an awkward silence and then he’d realize Vlad wanted him to expound on his answer. Whereas someone like Alite will answer a question and name drop 27 people and give their entire family history in the process
The Geas brothers were used by Anthony Arilotta. They were basically just a couple of low level associates/hitmen who never had any real shot of being made. That is why he is uncomfortable to talk about them.
They were greek they could never be made.Also they had a huge reputation on the street and now freddys name will always be linked to whitey bulgars.I wouldnt be surprised if we start seeing documentarys being made about freddy now because of the whitey murder
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Can someone plz break down this whole situation from the beginning plz.... I'm kinda lost but id like to be following along...
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pmac2 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 6:20 am Agreed. I think arillotta holds back . He said there's only 1 made guy up in Springfield hes a older guy. Wonder who it is. Frank pug must be 90.
The only known made guy left up there is Emilio Fusco, who's in his mid-40's. If there is someone else, he wasn't identified by the FBI up to 2010.
All roads lead to New York.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Fusco not old. And he said in the area.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

He must be refering to Frank "Frankie Pug" Pugliano/93. I think he is still alive.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 5:29 pm
Pmac2 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 6:20 am Agreed. I think arillotta holds back . He said there's only 1 made guy up in Springfield hes a older guy. Wonder who it is. Frank pug must be 90.
The only known made guy left up there is Emilio Fusco, who's in his mid-40's. If there is someone else, he wasn't identified by the FBI up to 2010.
Fusco got sentenced to 25 yrs in 2012
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

What about Guglilmetti or the Dinunzios? Is Iafrate and or Angelesco made? I watched that video and I thought he was referring to Guglielmetti. Unless there's a specific family we are talking about.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

moneyman wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 11:26 am
JohnnyS wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 8:42 am
Browniety86 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:20 pm In the Vlad interview with Arrilotta, he says Artie Nigro became acting boss because of a ruling panel the Genovese had pushed for it. Two members of which he said were against it, Larry Dentico and Mario Gigante. But the third member, who was going away to do 5 years, pushed for and got Artie in as AB...who was the third member? I'm thinking Ernie Muscarella but I'm not certain.
Muscarella got a five year sentence so you're most likely correct.
Interesting that Muscarella outweighs both Dentico and Gigante combined in this case. In my opinion shows that Musc has more clout than anyone else except maybe Barney, Cirello, Leo, or Pagano
Muscarella was the acting boss at the time. I dont know how they went about picking the acting bosses at the time, and not to make lite of Muscarellas clout, but I tend to believe there had to be others that signed off on the Nigro promotion too. Mucarella might have been the prime backer of Nigro, but I got to believe there was a couple more panel members not mentioned that must of sided with Muscarella, and wouldnt the Chin have to aprove it.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Frank wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:19 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:20 pm In the Vlad interview with Arrilotta, he says Artie Nigro became acting boss because of a ruling panel the Genovese had pushed for it. Two members of which he said were against it, Larry Dentico and Mario Gigante. But the third member, who was going away to do 5 years, pushed for and got Artie in as AB...who was the third member? I'm thinking Ernie Muscarella but I'm not certain.
Interesting that Muscarella outweighs both Dentico and Gigante combined in this case. In my opinion shows that Musc has more clout than anyone else except maybe Barney, Cirello, Leo, or Pagano
Muscarella was the acting boss at the time. I dont know how they went about picking the acting bosses at the time, and not to make lite of Muscarellas clout, but I tend to believe there had to be others that signed off on the Nigro promotion too. Mucarella might have been the prime backer of Nigro, but I got to believe there was a couple more panel members not mentioned that must of sided with Muscarella, and wouldnt the Chin have to aprove it.
Say what you want about Nigro accepted John Bologona(seems like an easy guy to hate) he took his time and died in prison for it. Arrilotta was one selfish guy. He blames the mob, being made and all sorts of other scenarios that contributed to his demise.
The thing is I don't really believe him. I bet he welcomed being made and all that that came with it. Talks like it was some type of burden and his downfall.
We all know he left his wife and kids on food stamps and that's fact. Took off with some girl.
And the rumor was he flipped almost immediately after they put the cuffs on him.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Frank wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:19 pm
Danny Pagano has that much clout in the family? I know he's a powerful captain but I didnt know he was as heavy a hitter as the afore mentioned.