John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Pmac2 »

nudes
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

she must be smoking to have the whole crew locked up and the leaders doing life....
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

the women who brought down the luchese crime family to a shell of its former self tonight on dateline.
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

JohnnyS wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 8:42 am
Browniety86 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:20 pm In the Vlad interview with Arrilotta, he says Artie Nigro became acting boss because of a ruling panel the Genovese had pushed for it. Two members of which he said were against it, Larry Dentico and Mario Gigante. But the third member, who was going away to do 5 years, pushed for and got Artie in as AB...who was the third member? I'm thinking Ernie Muscarella but I'm not certain.
Muscarella got a five year sentence so you're most likely correct.
Interesting that Muscarella outweighs both Dentico and Gigante combined in this case. In my opinion shows that Musc has more clout than anyone else except maybe Barney, Cirello, Leo, or Pagano
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Browniety86 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:20 pm In the Vlad interview with Arrilotta, he says Artie Nigro became acting boss because of a ruling panel the Genovese had pushed for it. Two members of which he said were against it, Larry Dentico and Mario Gigante. But the third member, who was going away to do 5 years, pushed for and got Artie in as AB...who was the third member? I'm thinking Ernie Muscarella but I'm not certain.
The timeline Arillotta gave, the fact Ernie and Artie came up through the 116th Street crew, and the sentence time are all on par for it to be Muscarella...really liked Bingy's interview with Vlad...she'd light on a lot of things...my question is if everyone is telling Artie Nigro that John Bologna is no good then why was he kept around...I guess the same principle applies to when Chin would listen to anyone telling him Pete Savino went bad...
Ozgoz
Straightened out

Post by Ozgoz »

Pmac2 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 10:43 am the women who brought down the luchese crime family to a shell of its former self tonight on dateline.
One hair on a woman’s cunt could pull a thousand ships to sea.
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Browniety86 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 2:00 pm
The timeline Arillotta gave, the fact Ernie and Artie came up through the 116th Street crew, and the sentence time are all on par for it to be Muscarella...really liked Bingy's interview with Vlad...she'd light on a lot of things...my question is if everyone is telling Artie Nigro that John Bologna is no good then why was he kept around...I guess the same principle applies to when Chin would listen to anyone telling him Pete Savino went bad...
Good Question ... Savino was different animal huge money maker , JB was second rate pee on
The whole Artie Nigro and John Bologna story is a crazy trail of lies and corruption, The feds made JB do what they wanted and gave him way too long a rope, The way I see it The feds knew what he was doing they let him run very wild , JB never ratted his inner circle just the competition and people he had no use for , He could never be made with his rat tag and the money problems he caused ,His brothers Charlie and Joe jumped ship went to the Lukes in Jersey under Ralph , He played the game pretty good , He was never a gangster , He was uncapable of being loyal to anything or any body,But he was a strait up and down like 6 o'clock con artist who would use any angle even the Feds , How Artie fell for this could only be explained by the polished Con artist JB was , greed and power have a way of undermining the most cunning and sly careful top mobsters, Artie was not the last one
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Sounds like you knew the guy. Think I read he flipped in the 90tys on a garbage racket indictment and just fed info for a decade. He jammed his brother up on a gambling case I remember reading
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Arillotta claims the acting boss for the Gambinos asked Artie Nigro why JB was there, he was an informant. If they were so adamant about getting the 302 on Bruno to take him out, a made guy, captain...why in the hell was it ignored when this John Bologna is called out for feeding the feds info...Bologna was a nobody in that life compared to Al Bruno...
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Pmac2 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:34 pm Sounds like you knew the guy. Think I read he flipped in the 90tys on a garbage racket indictment and just fed info for a decade. He jammed his brother up on a gambling case I remember reading
Yes I knew him well ,I never knew him to be in the garbage business, John and his brothers caught a lot gambling cases, Dont think he would of ratted his brothers , They all did time
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

moneyman wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 11:26 am
Interesting that Muscarella outweighs both Dentico and Gigante combined in this case. In my opinion shows that Musc has more clout than anyone else except maybe Barney, Cirello, Leo, or Pagano
The Chin was still alive in this time period. I wonder if he still made final decisions?
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

I read the comments on arliottas vlad interview and people are commenting as to why vlad didnt mention freddy killing whitey bulger.I think AA before he does interviews he tells them not to mention them.I dont think its because he is jealous of them having a tougher reputation than him i think he feels really bad about ratting on them
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

I don’t know if that’s it. I actually think Arilotta still respects those guys even if they despise him, and he probably doesn’t want to put their business out there like that. He said in his first interview with John and Gene that he tried to get them to cooperate, too. But they wouldn’t do it. One thing I’ve noticed in the interviews Arilotta has done, is that he doesn’t volunteer a lot of info on anything. It takes a little bit more probing on the interviewer’s part to get him to open up. There was a few times in the Vlad interview where Vlad would ask him a question, and he just gave like a yes or no response, and there would be an awkward silence and then he’d realize Vlad wanted him to expound on his answer. Whereas someone like Alite will answer a question and name drop 27 people and give their entire family history in the process
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

There was alot of shit JB did while cooperating that he couldn't take the stand. Some reporter up here n mass went threw it all. That's were I read he was jammed up in a big case. I think it was Mario gigante or someone down near the bronx and dozens of guy for rico and the top charge was garbage and gambling went with it. I believe operation heat came from some of his info.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Agreed. I think arillotta holds back . He said there's only 1 made guy up in Springfield hes a older guy. Wonder who it is. Frank pug must be 90.