Hootie Russo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

newera_212
Full Patched

Re: Hootie Russo

Post by newera_212 »

Dave65827 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 8:39 pm Especially hard when the Gioeli crew had 10 hit plus a cop & nun. Would be especially bad optics but I would live to see an interview. Would love to hear about any lucrative scams and some guys we’ve never heard of
we might get some of that when Calandra drops the video he said was coming soon about the 20th Ave / Bay Parkway kids. A few of them graduated into Gioeli’s crew and became guys we’ve all heard of, but I’m sure theres a lot more. As far as scams and money and all that goes, it seems like Gioeli and the kids around him simply favored strong armed robberies and breaking into places. taking shit. The article that someone on here did about Gioeli is insanely good and breaks a lot of that down. check it out if you havent already in the articles section
jimmi_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmi_beans8 »

Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

newera_212 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 8:50 pm
Dave65827 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 8:39 pm Especially hard when the Gioeli crew had 10 hit plus a cop & nun. Would be especially bad optics but I would live to see an interview. Would love to hear about any lucrative scams and some guys we’ve never heard of
we might get some of that when Calandra drops the video he said was coming soon about the 20th Ave / Bay Parkway kids. A few of them graduated into Gioeli’s crew and became guys we’ve all heard of, but I’m sure theres a lot more. As far as scams and money and all that goes, it seems like Gioeli and the kids around him simply favored strong armed robberies and breaking into places. taking shit. The article that someone on here did about Gioeli is insanely good and breaks a lot of that down. check it out if you havent already in the articles section
What’s his channel?
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

this guy was on every platform talking about OC and now that he has his own channel he doesnt talk about the life lol
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

he said he is writing a book and thus wants to save the juicy details about the life whatever they are for it
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

This just shows you how useless Vlad tv is hootie is sitting at 200 subscribers Larry lawton went on buzzfeed and got over 1million.
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

I think his Percocet-laden rantings on IG has a lot to do with his inability to gain subscribers
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

bluehouse wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:23 pm This just shows you how useless Vlad tv is hootie is sitting at 200 subscribers Larry lawton went on buzzfeed and got over 1million.
I disagree, when Hootie went on VladTv he had not launched this new YouTube channel yet, folks obviously subscribed to the old channel he was on with the two other guys. Plus it all depends if the guest plugs their channel when they are on VladTV.

Franzese's appearance on Vlad (at least 2M+ views) sent his channel up the stratosphere in terms of subscribers, that is why he has gone on Vlad multiple times, he has stated as such on his channel a few times. Another one that is very influential is that Valuetainment one.
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Dapper_Don wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:01 am
bluehouse wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:23 pm This just shows you how useless Vlad tv is hootie is sitting at 200 subscribers Larry lawton went on buzzfeed and got over 1million.
I disagree, when Hootie went on VladTv he had not launched this new YouTube channel yet, folks obviously subscribed to the old channel he was on with the two other guys. Plus it all depends if the guest plugs their channel when they are on VladTV.

Franzese's appearance on Vlad (at least 2M+ views) sent his channel up the stratosphere in terms of subscribers, that is why he has gone on Vlad multiple times, he has stated as such on his channel a few times. Another one that is very influential is that Valuetainment one.
Franzese and Vlad have something worked out. Vlad deletes any comments that talk about Franzese’s cooperation.
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:24 am
Dapper_Don wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:01 am

Franzese and Vlad have something worked out. Vlad deletes any comments that talk about Franzese’s cooperation.
Vlad is not the only one deleting comments about Franzese's cooperation.
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

I've also noticed on a few of Alite's videos he shut off and removed all comments when people were torching him for all his lies. Franzese won't just admit he cooperated he always points to he never put anyone behind bars in "that life" etc but he was not happy when video of him testified started coming out. I have alot more respect for Pennisi and who was afraid and estranged and admits it. Alite, Franzese and Hootie just can't admit to any of it and it makes them hard to take serious
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

GaspipeCasso wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:20 pm I've also noticed on a few of Alite's videos he shut off and removed all comments when people were torching him for all his lies. Franzese won't just admit he cooperated he always points to he never put anyone behind bars in "that life" etc but he was not happy when video of him testified started coming out. I have alot more respect for Pennisi and who was afraid and estranged and admits it. Alite, Franzese and Hootie just can't admit to any of it and it makes them hard to take serious
Exactly. Pennisi does not handle criticism or any questions that he deems "negative" "inappropriate" etc. So you can't really call him out anything. But at the same time he gets the least amount of criticism out of those guys because of what you just said about him. If you look at Alites and Franzese comments there is so many that disagree with them and know he's lying or exaggerated involvement in things. Then you look at Pennisis there's like 1 or 2. But man, Pennisis sounds like he puts the pussy on a pedestal. "You'd f*ck a catchers mit" Christopher moltisanti... I bet pennisi was really a a couz hound he can't admit he was a womanizer. Not saying it's wrong. I'm just saying being locked up for that long alot to make up for. But it got him in trouble
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:36 am
GaspipeCasso wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:20 pm I've also noticed on a few of Alite's videos he shut off and removed all comments when people were torching him for all his lies. Franzese won't just admit he cooperated he always points to he never put anyone behind bars in "that life" etc but he was not happy when video of him testified started coming out. I have alot more respect for Pennisi and who was afraid and estranged and admits it. Alite, Franzese and Hootie just can't admit to any of it and it makes them hard to take serious
Exactly. Pennisi does not handle criticism or any questions that he deems "negative" "inappropriate" etc. So you can't really call him out anything. But at the same time he gets the least amount of criticism out of those guys because of what you just said about him. If you look at Alites and Franzese comments there is so many that disagree with them and know he's lying or exaggerated involvement in things. Then you look at Pennisis there's like 1 or 2. But man, Pennisis sounds like he puts the pussy on a pedestal. "You'd f*ck a catchers mit" Christopher moltisanti... I bet pennisi was really a a couz hound he can't admit he was a womanizer. Not saying it's wrong. I'm just saying being locked up for that long alot to make up for. But it got him in trouble
yeah but Penisi got out in 2007, hes had plenty of time to get his penis slurped.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

I think he should come clean about any form of woman abuse out there too. He can always blame it on the life, he's mentioned before about his daughter that he was "always mad then". Hearing him instead act like a woman crying brings him to his knees is my main issue with him. Just come out, get it out you can't get charged for it and can blame your old "mentality". The fact he keeps bringing up the woman but not once mentioned he knocked all her teeth out? He seems to want us to feel sorry for how she played him smh when he exacted plenty of revenge. That being said, still prefer him to the rest.
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Extortion wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:52 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:36 am
yeah but Penisi got out in 2007, hes had plenty of time to get his penis slurped.
If it wasn't for a women he would have never done a day in prison, Just saying he has a woman problem some Vincent Gotti shit