Hootie Russo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Re: Hootie Russo

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Tonyd621 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:00 pm You have to do the time. All the guys who flip seem to be indenial about it. Then again, what about guys like Baldo Amato who are doing life and been sitting there for 20+ yrs and probably be in there for another 20+, i wonder what they are wishing they did
I have no doubt there are guys doing their life plus bids or whatever right now that wish they would’ve cooperated. Especially when you look at where the mob was in the 70s and 80s and where it is now.

That being said, I don’t think that number is anywhere near as high as the number of guys who cooperated that wish they didn’t.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 2:51 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:37 pm Also I’m guessing Hootie’s estrangement from his family is more likely due to drugs than cooperation. I think his kids are teenagers. If I was a teenager (or any age really) and saw my dad acting like that on social media I would get as far away as possible.

I will say I feel bad for the guy because he obviously grew up in a shitty situation and spent the first 30-35 years of his life only wanting to be a street guy. And now, not only can he not get back into the streets, but he’s also a rat—which I guarantee eats at him. Daily. He’s estranged from his family. He’s probably got a shitty job making shitty money because of his record. All those factors aren’t exactly a recipe for sobriety. And throw in the fact that the only attention or love this guy has probably seen in years is from strangers on the internet who wanna hear mob stories. Best thing for Hootie is probably to log off for a long while and get his life in order. Reconnect with his kids and stop seeking validation or attention from internet strangers who wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire.
I remember him saying on an early podcast that his kids don’t talk to him. I assumed it was because of cooperating at the time.
He let it slip one time that Todd LaBarca is his brother in law. That guy ended up getting the most amount of time out of anybody on that indictment if I recall correctly. there's a possibility the thing with kids and that situation are connected ...if his kids are under the impression that he helped potentially put their uncle away for life, essentially. I'm just speculating here and putting together some of the things that he talked about, cross referenced with the indictment and some of the things that were reported in the news after the indictment
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Yeah I think that’s why he said he met with Bobby Glasses. Had to do with his brother in law.

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/f ... orozzo.pdf

This is that indictment in case anyone hasn’t seen it. Hootie is all over it. It lists him as an associate member of Al Trucchio’s crew. He’s on just about every count except the ecstasy trafficking and the violence.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Why’s his name says Anthino when it’s Anthony?
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Shellackhead wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:57 am Why’s his name says Anthino when it’s Anthony?
Anthino is his real name
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Also is Michael Russo his brother?
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:41 am Also is Michael Russo his brother?
I thought he said he was an only child
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Amershire_Ed wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 7:18 am
JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:41 am Also is Michael Russo his brother?
I thought he said he was an only child
Yea I think youre right now that I think about it. Just thought it was interesting with the same last name. Although Russo is like smith or jones for italian surnames.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Yeah Russo is the most popular Italian surname.
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Staxx addresses the Hootie situation..says he is 100% done with him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrrKyfCISqE
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

In this latest video Bill Staxx says that he is no longer associated in any type of way with Hootie because it came to light some information that Hootie is being untruthful. Staxx says that he can't associate with people who are saying one thing and doing another thing. I wonder what is that? What did Hootie do? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrrKyfC ... hStaxxShow
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Folks in the YouTube comments section are saying its because Hootie snitched on LaBarca in 2012 in addition to being queen for a day, also the whole situation on him going to mexico without knowing anyone to buy weed from the cartels was bullshit he stole from the movie Blow and did a little spin on it. Mkali apparently said it doessnt work like that you need to know somebody first.
Last edited by Dapper_Don on Wed May 05, 2021 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Maybe over a business deal or something ? Something from the street?

Guys like Hootie and Borrello where never destined to go far in life and the mob. Borrello was doing armed robberies and Hootie was selling coke these guys where destined to get long ass sentences. Guys trying to grift online and still can’t do it correctly. These guys don’t have the clout Franzese & Gravano do and when there 15 mins of fame are over it’s gone.

Best they can do is get there acts together and try to find a decent job that hires felons and get off the internet.
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Apparently he ratted on Todd LaBarca..