Hootie Russo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Re: Hootie Russo

Post by CabriniGreen »

Shellackhead wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:08 pm Kind of feel bad for Hootie... I wonder what he did with all the money he made from selling drugs
He said in the MBA pod, he gambled away most of it. I'm always genuinely confused by that shit. Like, you RUN a bookmaking office. Why gamble away all the money you had to hustle for?

If he transforms that street money into a couple businesses, he maybe GETS made. It was a clear difference in attitude between him and say Arrilotta, who was all about running not just business, but controlling everything too...
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Shellackhead wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:13 pm
Dave65827 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:09 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:08 pm Kind of feel bad for Hootie... I wonder what he did with all the money he made from selling drugs
Probably buying more drugs
😂😂😂 I bet he kind of feels bad about himself, making 10K+ at a young age & now he’s working at FedEx, probably feels like a chump.
I mean, he even said he got hooked up with a union job at 18, 100k a year or something. Still stayed in the streets. I was confused by this too, but he idolized the mob I guess....
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

Hes a bullshit artist....
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

He just put a couple videos in Instagram addressing the rumors that he’s on drugs lol he says that the angle of the camera or his sunglasses makes it look like he was nodding off lmao idk man I went back to some of his Instagram videos and he looks 100% high as fuck. Bags under his eyes dark circles. I know first hand want them pills do to you and I would not be surprised at all if he’s on drugs.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

Dude was jammed on a few Staxx shows. It's all in the eyes. Think that might be behind some of these fallouts
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

I think he might he bisexual, he is awfully vain and takes a lot of selfies and likes a lot of mens photos of just their selfies...Idk just doesnt rub me right
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

I agree there’s been more than a few instances where he seems jammed. Then this whole “neck injury”, he says he can barely move his head, but then he almost forgets he said that and moves his head and neck fine. If he’s an addict it wouldn’t surprise me if he faked an injury/accident at work and is then trying to get pills from a doctor. Could be way off. But I have a fair amount of experience with opiates and people being addicted to them.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Also do you think Penisi ever addresses why he passed on his name? Will that JC guy give us info as to what happened? It’s weird. As much as Idgaf about some of these guys im still interested to see what transpired between them.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

I asked Pennisi, he just keeps saying “No Comment”.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Hes a J! I mean if you been around opiates (percs, ocs, oxys, beans, blues, w/e the f*** you ppl call them now i have no idea) at all you know hes on them. Its not that hard to figure out. I dont know why that would bother them though. Unless it was affecting his ability to be productive. But if hes doing shit then going to work idk why anyoe would care. If it doesnt have a negative impact your performance-like my job i got guys who do shit, some drink at 6 am but they work fine if not are better then me sometimes and i dont do shit.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Staxx used to be in the comment section of their YT videos defending Hootie from the “addict” attacks. I wonder if he finally confronted Hootie about it and it didn’t go well.

Staxx is a terrible host and has no real idea how to conduct an interview, *but* the guy genuinely seems to have his heart in the right place and is trying really hard. It’s almost like Pennisi has taken him under his wing or something because he’s been promoting Staxx content and giving Staxx production credit on their shows. Seems like they felt he got fucked over by Hootie and he and Tom are trying to do him a solid.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:21 pm

Staxx is a terrible host and has no real idea how to conduct an interview, *but* the guy genuinely seems to have his heart in the right place and is trying really hard. It’s almost like Pennisi has taken him under his wing or something because he’s been promoting Staxx content and giving Staxx production credit on their shows. Seems like they felt he got fucked over by Hootie and he and Tom are trying to do him a solid.
:lol: :lol: hes the rudy of the mafia podcast world
RamshackleMan
Straightened out

Post by RamshackleMan »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:21 pm
Staxx is a terrible host and has no real idea how to conduct an interview, *but* the guy genuinely seems to have his heart in the right place and is trying really hard.
My sentiments exactly. He’s quite genuine, I think, and that comes across in his personal videos. His biggest foe is nerves when conducting interviews - he’s so uncomfortable it’s painful.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

even if he were on pills (are there even real pills around these days anymore?) or dope or whatever, I cant see them having a virtual falling out over it - unless it involved money maybe. but even then its not like theres any money at stake here. seems very strange... they were all putting out a ton of content every week, cross pollinating one another’s shows, etc, and it almost suddenly just stopped.

im guessing it had to do with business, respect, or both. hootie seemed to be all over the place with what he wanted to do.. he wanted to do a social club channel, merchandise, a clothing line, music A&R’ing, a book, optioning the (unwritten) book for a movie, a channel where he had guys he knew from prison, a network of channels involving him, JC, staxx, and some girl from vegas...basically just throwing darts at a board. which actually does sound like opiate abuse type of behavior lmao. maybe one of the other guys tried to talk some sense into him, they had a disagreement, and that’s it. but for Pennisi to be so cold about it...maybe something even worse happened

now that pennisi is doing his own shorts, I hope this doesn't mean no more MBA podcast. I might be the only one on here who thinks so, but Tom isnt that bad of a guy and is a pretty good host. they have a good dynamic at least and theres always a good flow to their shows. its really the only lcn related podcast worth listening to IMO
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Hootie always mentioned how 3 of his friends “went in first”, one became a captain, and were all in the same crew together. He’s talking about Al T, Roccaforte, and the third person I think is Anthony Moscatiello? Anyone know anything about this guy? Around the same age as the rest of them. No pic of him, not a lot of info. Gotta be related someway to the older Moscatiello from the Gambinos, right?