Joe Massino Howard beach?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: Joe Massino Howard beach?

Post by Pmac2 »

You dont think friends of vinny gorgeous or bruno indelcato would kill him. Again it's not really a mafia hit more like revenge
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Jbravo wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:29 am He would def be killed.
Nope.

There's zero to gain and EVERYTHIING to lose. Any Admin/Capo fromany family would know it would be suicide by Fed. No one in the LCN unverse would sanction it, or reward it.

The families have breathing room post 9/11. They fuck that up by hitting a guy which wouldnt change a thing and would likely destroy their family, 'career' and spend the rest of their life in a box. Nope. Mob guys may not be smart, but theyre not that stupid.

Conversely his car in his driveway would get torched every night of the week that ends in a 'y', but thats about it.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

Disagree...he would be someones mark i believe.
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

as a hb resident, i can tell you 100% Massino is not in Howard Beach. to think the mob has no shooters is crazy. sure its not the 80s. anymore but the Bonanno family itself is still aggressive. would they go after him? who knows
elasticman
On Record

Post by elasticman »

Tangentially related, is it true that Joe Massino barred any retaliation against Joe Pistone, because he understand such acts would constitute a suicidal gesture?

I feel like I read as much somewhere but can't remember where.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I know the Feds approached Paul Castellano to warn them agsinst any retaliation against Pistone. Castellano was the first among equals on the Commission.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
stevan tod
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by stevan tod »

I heard he die a year ago.
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

I am surprised there has never been a Massino sighting somewhere in the Midwest where they sent him, he's so easy to spot I'd think
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

Pmac2 wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:15 pm You dont think friends of vinny gorgeous or bruno indelcato would kill him. Again it's not really a mafia hit more like revenge
Vinny is crazy and if anyone has a hardon for massino it's him.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I thought he was spotted at a restaurant that harvey weinstein was spotted at a few yrs ago in some state southwest-arizona, new mexico, texas
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

Speaking of Weinstein and Movies, Massino could help write a hell of a movie. I am surprised Sal Vitale has never done an interview either
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

queensnyer wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:39 am as a hb resident, i can tell you 100% Massino is not in Howard Beach. to think the mob has no shooters is crazy. sure its not the 80s. anymore but the Bonanno family itself is still aggressive. would they go after him? who knows
I agree. Plus he would be always looked at with discussed and disrespected in that area at any place he went to
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:16 pm
queensnyer wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:39 am as a hb resident, i can tell you 100% Massino is not in Howard Beach. to think the mob has no shooters is crazy. sure its not the 80s. anymore but the Bonanno family itself is still aggressive. would they go after him? who knows
I agree. Plus he would be always looked at with discussed and disrespected in that area at any place he went to
really? never knew that.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Considering how informers themselves seem pretty disgusted by him I bet still active people would be even more pissed if he moved back
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

The way I look at it, he did what he had to do. How many guys turned on him and ratted?. I would of done the same thing. He was faceing life and possibly death sentence. They gave so much info on him. I can see why he said fuck this shit.