Joe Massino Howard beach?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Joe Massino Howard beach?

Post by Mikeymike12 »

I heard Massino is living back in Howard beach ......? No truth to that right???? That would make no sense, and not smart to be right near some big wigs ...
sharpieone
Straightened out

Re: Joe Massino Howard beach?

Post by sharpieone »

He does like the food in that area.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:07 pm I heard Massino is living back in Howard beach ......? No truth to that right???? That would make no sense, and not smart to be right near some big wigs ...
There's no way.
All roads lead to New York.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

The guy who posted that on Reddit never followed up on it when asked. Even today I’m pretty sure he would run into trouble moving back into the neighborhood
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

I heard Massino was back in NY last year or 2 years ago too. But the source was a guy on reddit like Dave said and when asked about how he knew that or where he heard that rumour I never got a reply. I've also heard he's dead but again just rumours
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

out of all the people to rat and come back, he seems like the one that would actually have a legit, real problem. some of these more public guys who flipped say “oh well, some kid trying to make a name for himself could clip me” blah blah blah, but im going out on a limb saying that with Massino, it’s way beyond some mythical 20 year old kid trying to earn his stripes and that theres dozens of people who he hurt, who hate him, and are capable of killing him. it would be crazy if he came back. I think Gravano would have an easier time buying a house on Staten Island and publicly saying where he is, than Massino coming back to Queens for more than a couple days
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

it would be funny if he came back and started up the restaurant again though. the place is still sitting there, casablanca signage and all...although not in the best of shape. its not a great location, but its crazy nobody has touched the place in over 15 years. almost eerie
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

newera_212 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:44 pm out of all the people to rat and come back, he seems like the one that would actually have a legit, real problem. some of these more public guys who flipped say “oh well, some kid trying to make a name for himself could clip me” blah blah blah, but im going out on a limb saying that with Massino, it’s way beyond some mythical 20 year old kid trying to earn his stripes and that theres dozens of people who he hurt, who hate him, and are capable of killing him. it would be crazy if he came back.

Yeah I definitely feel like he would have a problem.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

i think someone would whack him. he told the feds about all the familys. would he visit for a few days probaly, but hes not moving there.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

he lived in the poconos when he was on the run in the 80ts hes probaly around there. was it really true he had opened a italian restaurant in sante fe new mexico or some place around there. i kinda believed it. joey diaz might have started that as a joke
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

It's one thing for a relative no-name like Pisciotti to live in some undisclosed location within NYC. It's another for a notorious former boss turned rat to move back to Howard Beach. Even today.
All roads lead to New York.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

No one would touch Massino, LCN in New York has become a joke, these days most of the big time money makers who are made make their money from white collar crimes, the rest are small time bookies and loan sharks.

I’m amazed made guys are not getting shaken down for a piece of their action.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

John W wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:52 am No one would touch Massino, LCN in New York has become a joke, these days most of the big time money makers who are made make their money from white collar crimes, the rest are small time bookies and loan sharks.

I’m amazed made guys are not getting shaken down for a piece of their action.
Maybe for the same reason the mob doesn’t shake down other loansharks & bookies like before
Dante
Honorary Member

Post by Dante »

No way.

I’m not sure if I believe anything physical would happen to him at this point, but at the very least the kids out there would be breaking his windows and setting his car on fire every other day.
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

He would def be killed.