Rule about murdering an unfaithful wife

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Rule about murdering an unfaithful wife

Post by SantoClaus »

Villain wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:51 am
B. wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:22 am Of course it's human nature for a husband to want to kill his wife for cheating (especially in the old world), but Tony Lima said it was a rule and that a member would lose standing in the organization if he didn't kill her.

There is the well-known rule about a member not messing with another member's wife or female relative, but this is a different take, as it involves the member's own personal response to his wife's actions, not necessarily a issue involving other mafia members.
I know and i was only messing around B.

In my recearch i only came across Mafiosi who killed other guys so they can get their wives, or bosses like Giancana who really appreciated unfaithful wives who in turn belonged to his own members.

So thanks for the rare examples.
Didn’t Leonetti kill the guy of the woman he is now married to?
“To know and not to do, is not to know”
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

SantoClaus wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:34 am
B. wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:22 am Of course it's human nature for a husband to want to kill his wife for cheating (especially in the old world), but Tony Lima said it was a rule and that a member would lose standing in the organization if he didn't kill her.

There is the well-known rule about a member not messing with another member's wife or female relative, but this is a different take, as it involves the member's own personal response to his wife's actions, not necessarily a issue involving other mafia members.

In my recearch i only came across Mafiosi who killed other guys so they can get their wives, or bosses like Giancana who really appreciated unfaithful wives who in turn belonged to his own members.

Yes, Vince Falcone was dating his current wife when he killed him. “But you have to understand Forrest, we come from a very different world...” 😂
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Oh Paulie, won't see him no more.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

If all members killed their own unfaithful wives during the early 60s, Giancana mightve been called the "Grim Reaper" lol
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
cobra
Straightened out

Post by cobra »

-in usa could be they change the rule - only wife
-includes all women
-not restricted to unfaithful
-wife, sister, daughter, sister-in-law etc.
-even now pino scaduto made order to kill his daughter
-was dating a cop
-nino pipitone send men to kill his daughter for adultry
-giuseppe lucchese kill his sister + husband + sister lover because they have a triangle affair
-giuseppe later kill his sister-in-law - his brother in jail at that time - she was "loose woman"
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

cobra wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:43 pm -in usa could be they change the rule - only wife
-includes all women
-not restricted to unfaithful
-wife, sister, daughter, sister-in-law etc.
-even now pino scaduto made order to kill his daughter
-was dating a cop
-nino pipitone send men to kill his daughter for adultry
-giuseppe lucchese kill his sister + husband + sister lover because they have a triangle affair
-giuseppe later kill his sister-in-law - his brother in jail at that time - she was "loose woman"
Brutal.
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

jmack wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:56 am
SantoClaus wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:34 am

Yes, Vince Falcone was dating his current wife when he killed him. “But you have to understand Forrest, we come from a very different world...” 😂
Phil is still with her too
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

Has it ever been explained why Mancuso clipped his wife and why he did it in such a stupid spot?
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest