Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Re: Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Post by CabriniGreen »

The Greek wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:56 pm
Ivan wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:40 am Fellas he's rehashing old stories because we aren't the target audience for this.

It's meant for random kids on YouTube who don't even know the books we've read exist, it's not meant for guys who trace Gambino member genealogies through the 19th century on "The Black Hand forum."

He'd have to be nuts NOT to use his "greatest hits" for his current audience. He's after that sweet social media money, god bless him.
this
Yeah, like I sorta respect the hustle. People hate the guy, like he ratted on them. I dont think he shoulda ratted, but his show is ok, I guess. I read the book so its redundant to me....
Southshore88
Straightened out

Post by Southshore88 »

B. wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:33 pm "Bo" in his book and "bro" in the videos.
Basciano’s nickname for Massino was Bo. When Massino was wired up with Basciano, Basciano was constantly referring to Massino as Bo. Does anyone know if that was just Vinny’s nickname for Massino? If so, I assume Bo being short for Boss. Or was this a nickname that he used for others too?
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

again this shift was probably a marketing decision
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
SB1825
Straightened out

Post by SB1825 »

Southshore88 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:48 am
Basciano’s nickname for Massino was Bo. When Massino was wired up with Basciano, Basciano was constantly referring to Massino as Bo. Does anyone know if that was just Vinny’s nickname for Massino? If so, I assume Bo being short for Boss. Or was this a nickname that he used for others too?
Think Cicale said he was referred to as “bo” by Basciano in his book.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

CabriniGreen wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:53 pm
The Greek wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:56 pm
Ivan wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:40 am Fellas he's rehashing old stories because we aren't the target audience for this.

It's meant for random kids on YouTube who don't even know the books we've read exist, it's not meant for guys who trace Gambino member genealogies through the 19th century on "The Black Hand forum."

He'd have to be nuts NOT to use his "greatest hits" for his current audience. He's after that sweet social media money, god bless him.
this
Yeah, like I sorta respect the hustle. People hate the guy, like he ratted on them. I dont think he shoulda ratted, but his show is ok, I guess. I read the book so its redundant to me....
He doesn't try to specifically appeal to people like us because there's no money in it.

Who needs a few dozen mafia obsessed researchers when you've got hundreds of thousands of kids watching your monetized videos?

We just don't matter. :|
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Didn't expect so much analysis about my "bro" comment, bro.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

B. wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:47 pm Didn't expect so much analysis about my "bro" comment, bro.
I could go further in depth if you want
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Bros before boes.
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

Sammy's whole new tattood up hood talking personna is funny. He does seem to have forgotten he snitched and seems to think of himself as pure Cosa Nostra. Is there a reason he never talks about the drug dealing in AZ and dragging his family into it? I wouldn't mind hearing those stories either
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Gravano was Cosa Nostra to the core before he flipped and gave up everybody
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Dave65827 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:13 pm Gravano was Cosa Nostra to the core before he flipped and gave up everybody
He never gave up members of his crew...
MobFax
Prospect

Post by MobFax »

Browniety86 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:31 am
Dave65827 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:13 pm Gravano was Cosa Nostra to the core before he flipped and gave up everybody
He never gave up members of his crew...
No, only 36+ others. He was a disgrace and would have broke no matter the situation. I wouldn’t be surprised if Gravano was an informant before 1991.
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

No, only 36+ others. He was a disgrace and would have broke no matter the situation. I wouldn’t be surprised if Gravano was an informant before 1991.
[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing. He caved after a few days in jail and seemed to dodge alot of indictments Scarpa Style previously
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

His last video makes a big deal about him being called a “child killer” during his training for Vietnam despite him actually killing a child
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

Dave65827 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:22 pm His last video makes a big deal about him being called a “child killer” during his training for Vietnam despite him actually killing a child
How ironic, was hoping he would bring up how ironic it was