Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Post by Pmac2 »

i swear he reads this.... his last story was about scarfo and leonetti went to sammys house on staten island and had a sitdown about john stanfa and what to do with him when he got out of prison. sammy took a humble step back and talks about how the conversation was between scarfo john and frank and him just being on the side with crazy phil. i remember hearing it before but it had to do with the cherry hll gambinos doing something at a club scarfo controled,
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Bro, we’re gonna bring top Gambino shooter John Alyte to the show, he used to run with us & was the driver in the Castellano hit bro.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Pmac2 wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:50 am i swear he reads this.... his last story was about scarfo and leonetti went to sammys house on staten island and had a sitdown about john stanfa and what to do with him when he got out of prison. sammy took a humble step back and talks about how the conversation was between scarfo john and frank and him just being on the side with crazy phil. i remember hearing it before but it had to do with the cherry hll gambinos doing something at a club scarfo controled,
It's in Leonettis book...
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Fellas he's rehashing old stories because we aren't the target audience for this.

It's meant for random kids on YouTube who don't even know the books we've read exist, it's not meant for guys who trace Gambino member genealogies through the 19th century on "The Black Hand forum."

He'd have to be nuts NOT to use his "greatest hits" for his current audience. He's after that sweet social media money, god bless him.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

If Jimmy Calandra was such a "good friend" of his, you think he could at least get his name right..."Jimmy Calambria", tf is that? They're running outta rats to interview...next Podcast it'll be Sylvia Browne and Sammy channelling Joe Valachi's spirit from the grave...
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Browniety86 wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:40 am If Jimmy Calandra was such a "good friend" of his, you think he could at least get his name right..."Jimmy Calambria", tf is that?
he can't pronounced "dyslexic" right either
RamshackleMan
Straightened out

Post by RamshackleMan »

It's difficult to believe Sammy doesn't have thousands of stories. He's really holding back a lot, imho.
The Greek
Straightened out

Post by The Greek »

Ivan wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:40 am Fellas he's rehashing old stories because we aren't the target audience for this.

It's meant for random kids on YouTube who don't even know the books we've read exist, it's not meant for guys who trace Gambino member genealogies through the 19th century on "The Black Hand forum."

He'd have to be nuts NOT to use his "greatest hits" for his current audience. He's after that sweet social media money, god bless him.
this
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

The Greek wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:56 pm
Ivan wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:40 am Fellas he's rehashing old stories because we aren't the target audience for this.

this
some YouTube stars make obscene amounts of money you know, Sammy's just going for that bag in a very commercially savvy way

read the comments under his YouTube videos and you can get an idea of the audience he's after (and he's definitely succeeding in drawing in that kind of person) - his videos are not meant for us
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

My favorite thing is how often he says "bro", even putting it in other people's mouths who would never say it. He was retelling a conversation with Paul Castellano (maybe after the Simone hit) and had Castellano saying something like, "You did good, bro." I swear he also told a story where someone called a woman "bro." It's like a verbal tick.
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

In NYC everybody says bro for the last 30 years...I'm guilty of myself calling Girls bro when in conversation...lol
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

he is lying ,calandra was a kid he knew..nonsense..
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

B. wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:02 pm My favorite thing is how often he says "bro", even putting it in other people's mouths who would never say it. He was retelling a conversation with Paul Castellano (maybe after the Simone hit) and had Castellano saying something like, "You did good, bro." I swear he also told a story where someone called a woman "bro." It's like a verbal tick.
Bro or bo? I thought it was latter. If it's the latter he used that in his book.

(Not trying to be a negative nancy, just from observation.)
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Chris Christie wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:32 pm
B. wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:02 pm My favorite thing is how often he says "bro", even putting it in other people's mouths who would never say it. He was retelling a conversation with Paul Castellano (maybe after the Simone hit) and had Castellano saying something like, "You did good, bro." I swear he also told a story where someone called a woman "bro." It's like a verbal tick.
Bro or bo? I thought it was latter. If it's the latter he used that in his book.

(Not trying to be a negative nancy, just from observation.)
Yeah, I was going to say that I thought I remembered him saying "bo" in his book.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

"Bo" in his book and "bro" in the videos.