Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Re: Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Post by Amershire_Ed »

I think Sammy probably realizes there is value even in telling stories he’s told before. Like 70% of the film industry is just remaking movies that have already been made. YouTube just provides a new medium, and there are a lot of people who never read his book. And, even with all the extra nonsense he throws in, he’s still a gifted storyteller in my opinion.

Its fucking hysterical, though—the way he just lays it on so goddamn thick. *Every* interaction he describes with another person ends with that person flattering Sammy in some way. “Everyone told me you were a standup guy, Sammy, and after meeting you today I know they weren’t lying” or some blowjob of a compliment like that. Every. single. time.
axx
Straightened out

Post by axx »

Obviously he's inserting himself (and will be) in every story he tells. Good thing about him is he doesn't shy away from mentioning names of mobsters, unlike Franzese who seems to be afraid he'll get himself into legal trouble if he does. It was disappointing to hear him discuss Colombos and Jilly's crew with Pistone and not go an inch beyond the material in the book. I guess once the pool of stories starts drying up Sammy will have to do movie reviews or sth to keep them YT bucks flowing :)
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

axx wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:28 pm Obviously he's inserting himself (and will be) in every story he tells. Good thing about him is he doesn't shy away from mentioning names of mobsters, unlike Franzese who seems to be afraid he'll get himself into legal trouble if he does. It was disappointing to hear him discuss Colombos and Jilly's crew with Pistone and not go an inch beyond the material in the book. I guess once the pool of stories starts drying up Sammy will have to do movie reviews or sth to keep them YT bucks flowing :)
Someone should link that mobfax video about Franzese snitching so he can stop lying about not snitching
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Has Franzese completely given up his fake Christian routine now?
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
Jim505
On Record

Post by Jim505 »

Sammy said he was repulsed by Scarpa killing Mari Bari but he said in his book he offered to kill Paul's maid when she was talking to the FBI.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Jim505 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:34 pm Sammy said he was repulsed by Scarpa killing Mari Bari but he said in his book he offered to kill Paul's maid when she was talking to the FBI.
false equivalence, the maid was ugly and Bari was hot
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Shellackhead wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:39 pm
axx wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:28 pm Obviously he's inserting himself (and will be) in every story he tells. Good thing about him is he doesn't shy away from mentioning names of mobsters, unlike Franzese who seems to be afraid he'll get himself into legal trouble if he does. It was disappointing to hear him discuss Colombos and Jilly's crew with Pistone and not go an inch beyond the material in the book. I guess once the pool of stories starts drying up Sammy will have to do movie reviews or sth to keep them YT bucks flowing :)
Someone should link that mobfax video about Franzese snitching so he can stop lying about not snitching
I think the guy that runs MobFax is run by the guy “Greg Vita” I’ve seen the accounts comments on Reddit and he says so himself that he used to date Franzese’s sister the one that died from a overdose.

He also interviewed Sonny Franzese. He also fanboys for the Gotti family on Twitter

Seems like a personal vendetta or something and to add to it I personally believe he has multiple accounts on Reddit but have never been able to confirm but I personally feel it
Keithg81pa
Prospect

Post by Keithg81pa »

If anyone has seen today’s video I think Sammy has reached a new low. In a nutshell he says that because Joe Massino’s brother in law Sal Vitale. Since Sal was a former prison guard who was a made member it makes Sammy “ sick to his stomach “. In Sammy’s words making an ex cop is worse then being a rat. He really is trying hard to make himself look like the best thing e mafia ever had.
Ozgoz
Straightened out

Post by Ozgoz »

Yeah it’s getting pretty bad now. I think he’s completely forgotten he’s a rat.
Also when his cunt lapping ‘fans’ ask for a story I think they mean personal interaction, not a generic wiki read. Unless he’s going to start doing the Forest Gump thing.
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Dave65827 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:27 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:39 pm
I think the guy that runs MobFax is run by the guy “Greg Vita” I’ve seen the accounts comments on Reddit and he says so himself that he used to date Franzese’s sister the one that died from a overdose.

He also interviewed Sonny Franzese. He also fanboys for the Gotti family on Twitter

Seems like a personal vendetta or something and to add to it I personally believe he has multiple accounts on Reddit but have never been able to confirm but I personally feel it
Mobfax is not Greg Vita.
Keithg81pa
Prospect

Post by Keithg81pa »

Lol! Yea the whole I’m telling these stories for all my fans. Don’t get me wrong I do enjoy his videos. But the whole everybody in the mob is a scumbag and today the Massino is lower then a rat. It’s just pointless.
LAfarmer108
Associate

Post by LAfarmer108 »

Keithg81pa wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:48 pm If anyone has seen today’s video I think Sammy has reached a new low. In a nutshell he says that because Joe Massino’s brother in law Sal Vitale. Since Sal was a former prison guard who was a made member it makes Sammy “ sick to his stomach “. In Sammy’s words making an ex cop is worse then being a rat. He really is trying hard to make himself look like the best thing e mafia ever had.
Sammy going after Joe Messino in today’s video was strange. Similar to his attacks on Joe Watts. Somehow he finds these guys actions were significantly more damaging to cosa nostra than his own. Or less honorable.

Hopefully Watts or Messino will start a YouTube channel soon to defend themselves lol
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Gravano's disassociation with he himself rolling is really troubling to me. He said something along the lines of Gotti was a traitor as boss to Cosa Nostra. How you figure that Sammy? Man did his time day for day with his mouth shut. When I hear people talk abt how suprising it was for him to flip, I always think of the mugshot the night he, Frankie Locascio and John Gotti were arrested. You could see it on his face. That man had no intentions of doing a life bid.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Yeah franzese has pretty much fully dropped the whole jesus bullshit... he just milked it while it was there, now that he knows he can make money off YouTube and telling his same gas tax scam story a million times over and the sit down story where his dad went in before him and didn’t stick up for him. Literally he talks like those are the only 2 situations he had as his career as a mob guy.. that and still lying that he never cooperated...
about sammy.. ahahah ... every story he tells he has to throw in how whoever he was dealing with told Sammy that he knew cosa Nostra better than anyone in the world . I think it’s funny.. that and his “bro” every 30 seconds... at least he has a ton of stories to tell.. whether they’re mostly the truth, greatly exaggerated, or just straight lies, I still can at least somewhat enjoy listening to his YouTube channel... I just watched the one about when they snatched Johnny keys from Philly... and whether it was an act or genuine, it was the first time you see some emotion out of him..
Haha but like stated earlier he had to throw in how Johnny keys reminded him he’s killed 50’guys and that he’s never seen such a flawless execution of a hit... even though it sounded like a cluster fuck.. they wrestled the guy into a van in broad daylight at a country club, drove through the wooden arm at the guard gate, and one of his crew members in the van had the keys to the other car that was still parked at the golf course, and the guy had to run back and retrieve the car, and Sammy was dumb enough to leave a gun with his fingerprints all over it in that car under the seat.. seems like luck was on their side getting out of there and going back to retrieve the car without anyone calling the cops..
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

I think Gravano resonates with Basciano as he alluded too in his video. In a way they had some similar circumstances they where buried by there bosses and where forced to spend time in that supermax. Maybe he saw himself in Bascianos shoes and said “that was me”.

From my point of view Gravano wishes he was still in the life and hates Gotti for him flipping whether you believe him or not about the “betrayal” thing

Idk but psychology is one of my interests besides this mob stuff lol