Gene Borello Arrested - No Bail

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

newera_212
Full Patched

Re: Gene Borello Arrested - No Bail

Post by newera_212 »

bluehouse wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:05 am
chubby wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:33 pm
bluehouse wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:01 am
mafiastudent wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:28 pm
AntComello wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:18 pm Hootie put out a rant on his Instagram badmouthing “other podcasts” that steal his content and charge to listen to their show. He didn’t name any specific names but it only sounds like he’s talking about Alite.
And yet, he and Staxx are moving some of their stuff to Patreon (the other guy he does a show with). Isn't that the same thing?
I think hes talking about MF.All these guys are jealous because of the money he has and also his popularity on youtube.Hootie shouldnt complain hes been doing a podcast for around a month what did he think was going to happen that he was going to get a million suscribers the only person who is making huge strides is sammy gravano because he is sammy gravano.Hootie wasnt even a made guy so he cant expect people to take him serious.I follow prison channels on youtube and i realized when theres an ex Aryan brotherhood,Mexican mafia,nuestra familia gang member it gets way more views than just some ex prisoner why?Because people want to know the person they are watching made it to the highest level.

And staxx and hootie going on patreon is a huge wtf they have like 500 views per video how many people do they think they are going to pay for their content.
If you want to follow a really good YouTube channel about California prison gangs ..
it’s called stories written by a current prisoner .. it’s all phone calls from nf. Mm. Ab.. drop outs... but they got some interesting stories. All the guys are still in prison in pc... but they had hootie on recently
Yeah thats my favorite one.I also follow a convicts perspective and paradigm media which is the channel of boxer mendoza an ex nuestra familia soldier.For people on here Californian prisond are by far the hardest and most interesting in the country.The bloods run rikers island in new york and assault white inmates,they could never do that shit in a Californian prison.

Whats interesting now is the experts think in about 20 years the big 4 cali prison gangs wont exsist.The AB is being challenged by new young white prisoners the wofpak and asus.The Nuestra familia has been split with guys following the bosses in federal prison vs the bosses in state prison.The BGF is absolutely a shell of its former self.And the new thing is most young inmates want to go to special needs yard because its safer and also there's no politics on that yard so they can do what ever they want.Then they started forming gangs on those yards and they are huge in numbers now.I can sort of see their point gangs like the ab would get a guy who was serving 3 years and force him to stab someone and then that guy would end up with a life sentence.The young guys todat aint about to spend their life in jail just so some old gey whos been in prison for 30 years can get free heroin
Yeah the saga told by the white guy Powder is definitely interesting. To make things even more crazy and more 2021 is that one of the big AB leaders' wife has her own YouTube channel where she subtly (and not so subtly, sometimes) refutes Powder's claims about a lot of stuff. Both versions of their stories really center around what lead up to that big AB indictment a year or two ago. The AB big timer's wife is basically trying to say that the indictment was bullshit and they're framing a lot of rogue murders and other sorts of craziness on a few of the AB's who helped kick off the hunger strike and want racial solidarity. She's also trying to say that the CDCR are coaching the guests, including Powder, on Stories from a Prisoner YouTube channel to push an agenda that things are still crazy, racially divided, etc. to make it look like the hunger strike was bullshit. It's interesting because I definitely wouldn't trust the CDCR but at the same time, it's obvious there were other motives for the hunger strike besides human rights and unity
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

The last podcast I watched with John Alite was very interesting about Joey Scopo and the Colombo war...but he says Barney sat down with John Jr, Scars and him? Uhm something abt that scenario doesnt seem right to me...
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Browniety86 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:44 am The last podcast I watched with John Alite was very interesting about Joey Scopo and the Colombo war...but he says Barney sat down with John Jr, Scars and him? Uhm something abt that scenario doesnt seem right to me...
He wasn’t there, he’s lying. But I think there’s sources that John Jr. Did deal with Barney & the west side
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Browniety86 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:44 am The last podcast I watched with John Alite was very interesting about Joey Scopo and the Colombo war...but he says Barney sat down with John Jr, Scars and him? Uhm something abt that scenario doesnt seem right to me...
Telling blatant lies like this is why I stopped listening to his podcast
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

:lol:
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Shellackhead wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:01 am
He wasn’t there, he’s lying. But I think there’s sources that John Jr. Did deal with Barney & the west side
I had thought the Westside didn't acknowledge Junior as acting boss and refused to sit down w him?
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

I dont listen to Alite. I find myself more drawn to Pennissi even though he had 0 rackets going on which boggles my mind. he just comes off more secure and honest.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Eboli just wrote in his piece on Barney that Jr Gotti was trying to come off as a tough guy during a sit down with Bellomo in April of 93. They sat down to discuss the murder of Bobby Boriello. The Westside thought he was a joke.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:33 am Eboli just wrote in his piece on Barney that Jr Gotti was trying to come off as a tough guy during a sit down with Bellomo in April of 93. They sat down to discuss the murder of Bobby Boriello. The Westside thought he was a joke.
Alite said in that podcast the supposed sitdown w Barney that he says he attended was a few months before Joey Scopo's murder and they discussed how to end the Colombo war...so its possible that April 93 sitdown is the one he's referring to...still dont think he was in actual attendance though...
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Browniety86 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:59 am
Shellackhead wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:01 am
I had thought the Westside didn't acknowledge Junior as acting boss and refused to sit down w him?
DiLeonardo said that was bs and Gotti jr sat down with the west side numerous times.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Cheech wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:19 am I dont listen to Alite. I find myself more drawn to Pennissi even though he had 0 rackets going on which boggles my mind. he just comes off more secure and honest.
Same here. Would much rather listen to him than alive. But for the life of me I still can’t even grasp why he was ever even made, pennisi that is... like you said he didn’t even earn when he had a button, let alone as an associate. Fuck, he didn’t even seem like he ever was an associate he just got put on record after that incident so someone could sit for him at the sit down... crazy to me that he had a button and literally wasn’t trying to get involved in anything... guy provsbly wouldn’t even loan a family member money at 1 point.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

chubby wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:43 pm
Cheech wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:19 am I dont listen to Alite. I find myself more drawn to Pennissi even though he had 0 rackets going on which boggles my mind. he just comes off more secure and honest.
Same here. Would much rather listen to him than alive. But for the life of me I still can’t even grasp why he was ever even made, pennisi that is... like you said he didn’t even earn when he had a button, let alone as an associate. Fuck, he didn’t even seem like he ever was an associate he just got put on record after that incident so someone could sit for him at the sit down... crazy to me that he had a button and literally wasn’t trying to get involved in anything... guy provsbly wouldn’t even loan a family member money at 1 point.
ya man I just dont get it. he had like 2 people on a half sheet. my neighbors a cop and got more people on a sheet :lol: :lol: :lol:
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Yeah Pennisi is hard to get a read on (in terms of his street activity). He wasn’t a big earner, and he wasn’t a violence guy. But he was hanging out with a bunch of heavyweights. He was hanging out with Ronnie G in Howard Beach, he was hanging out Amato Sr in Staten Island. He’s meeting with Mannino at weddings. He got made in no time at all. Like there was obviously something about him that these guys valued (beyond being able to do time).

Then I remembered on one of their shows, Pennisi was talking about how “everyone says there are two types of mob guys...earners and guys that put in work. Well I think there is a third type. And that’s a politician”. And I wonder if that’s what he viewed himself as.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Cheech wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:59 pm
chubby wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:43 pm
ya man I just dont get it. he had like 2 people on a half sheet. my neighbors a cop and got more people on a sheet :lol: :lol: :lol:
HahahahHa, I used to know a cop here in Jersey who made his collections while in full Patrolman uniform lol
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

I wonder if Pennisi had to have had some things going on that or he was happy with very little. I guess him not doing much is also why the Feds didn't know he was even made when he showed up on their doorstep
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest