Gene Borello Arrested - No Bail

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: Gene Borello Arrested - No Bail

Post by Cheech »

mafiastudent wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:08 am I'm surprised none of you have emailed Capeci to see if the rumor is true. You'd think he'd know or have heard something. I would believe him before some bogus internet forum rumor.
ok lisa, i bit. jerry hadnt heard. just that he is trying like hell to get out.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Cheech wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:26 am
mafiastudent wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:08 am I'm surprised none of you have emailed Capeci to see if the rumor is true. You'd think he'd know or have heard something. I would believe him before some bogus internet forum rumor.
I think it's a bogus rumor. I do believe he's trying like hell to get out though...Thanks, Cheech.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

mafiastudent wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:02 am
Cheech wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:26 am
I think it's a bogus rumor. I do believe he's trying like hell to get out though...Thanks, Cheech.
agreed. all the best to you
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Nick Prango wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:23 am
chubby wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:51 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:23 pm Yeah the guy who posted it came back later and said the guys that told him the story hate Gene, so he wasn’t sure if they were serious.

Honestly though, Gene could use a good ass whooping or 5, so I wouldn’t be angry if it’s true. Maybe it would finally humble him. He thinks he can throw his weight around as a tough guy despite informing on guys like Ronnie G and Vinnie fucking Asaro. I’ve said it several times before but he shoulda took the 20-25 years or whatever he was originally looking at. They’d probably make him when he got out in his late 50s *and* he’d be able to sleep at night. I legit think Gene is haunted by his cooperation.
And I’m so sick of them all using the same line saying that the life is just full of lies, backstabbing and deceit... well if that was the case then why did these guys continue living in this horrible life for decades if that’s the truth.. they only say that shit when they’re facing serious time... and most of the rats who use that line were the most grimy cheats and thieves when they were in the life... then all the sudden they cry victim.
I totally agree. All of them cry victim. They are all lucky because In 2021, the LCN crime families wouldn’t have anything to gain by clipping these rats. Even if they could get away with it, which is borderline impossible with GPS tracking and constant surveillance, they would hardly get anything out of it. We don't know their official policy, but it seems as though murdering rats just brings too much heat on them, so they don't. They wouldn't have anything to gain from doing it except for alot of heat and media coverage. The mafia in general kills a lot less than it used to for the same reason.
From a business standpoint it just doesn’t add up for yjem to clip a rat... especially after they already testified, at that point the damage is done so it makes it even more pointless.. the mob guys have enough to worry about with the feds just going about their daily business...
I’m sure there still are some made guys who would beat up a rat if they came face to face with them... but the thing is just xause some of these guys are rats it doesn’t just strip them of their toughness... some of them are still very capable of violence... like a few years ago when Jimmy calandra was out in Brooklyn and someone was talking shit to him and he beat their ass...
speaking of tough guys I wonder what hippy from the west side is up to? That guy seemed fucking extremely violent .. he shot up one of those younger kids from the Bronx in a park like it was nothing...
also after hearing penissi story about how Ralph balsamo and his crew beat the fuck out of all of pennisis buddies at the strip club kind of surprised me that they were down to crew up and roll heavy cause they thought some other crew was trying to muscle in on their strip club..
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

They must not be expecting Gene home anytime soon. They changed the name of the show to *Mafia Truths with John Alite* lol.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Hootie put out a rant on his Instagram badmouthing “other podcasts” that steal his content and charge to listen to their show. He didn’t name any specific names but it only sounds like he’s talking about Alite.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

AntComello wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:18 pm Hootie put out a rant on his Instagram badmouthing “other podcasts” that steal his content and charge to listen to their show. He didn’t name any specific names but it only sounds like he’s talking about Alite.
And yet, he and Staxx are moving some of their stuff to Patreon (the other guy he does a show with). Isn't that the same thing?
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

AntComello wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:18 pm Hootie put out a rant on his Instagram badmouthing “other podcasts” that steal his content and charge to listen to their show. He didn’t name any specific names but it only sounds like he’s talking about Alite.
What’s the full story with hootie???? I know he obviously was in younger trucchios crew but what exactly got him “out of the life”.. he doesn’t ever elaborate on that.. he just says that he didn’t agree or accept the global plea, but then he says that he’s never put anyone behind bars??? So did he cooperate??? Or just fall out of favor for not taking the global plea or what???? He never explains that.. and for me it just seems strange for someone to have not flipped to be hanging out with a bunch of guys who have cooperated... I’ve listened to like 6 podcasts he’s been on and he never covers that part.... quite convenient?
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

mafiastudent wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:28 pm
And yet, he and Staxx are moving some of their stuff to Patreon (the other guy he does a show with). Isn't that the same thing?
I think hes talking about MF.All these guys are jealous because of the money he has and also his popularity on youtube.Hootie shouldnt complain hes been doing a podcast for around a month what did he think was going to happen that he was going to get a million suscribers the only person who is making huge strides is sammy gravano because he is sammy gravano.Hootie wasnt even a made guy so he cant expect people to take him serious.I follow prison channels on youtube and i realized when theres an ex Aryan brotherhood,Mexican mafia,nuestra familia gang member it gets way more views than just some ex prisoner why?Because people want to know the person they are watching made it to the highest level.

And staxx and hootie going on patreon is a huge wtf they have like 500 views per video how many people do they think they are going to pay for their content.
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

Hootie ?? LMAO ! Kid dresses and acts like a moulignan... Complete clown
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

bluehouse wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:01 am
I think hes talking about MF.All these guys are jealous because of the money he has and also his popularity on youtube.Hootie shouldnt complain hes been doing a podcast for around a month what did he think was going to happen that he was going to get a million suscribers the only person who is making huge strides is sammy gravano because he is sammy gravano.Hootie wasnt even a made guy so he cant expect people to take him serious.I follow prison channels on youtube and i realized when theres an ex Aryan brotherhood,Mexican mafia,nuestra familia gang member it gets way more views than just some ex prisoner why?Because people want to know the person they are watching made it to the highest level.

And staxx and hootie going on patreon is a huge wtf they have like 500 views per video how many people do they think they are going to pay for their content.
They also recycle the same people over and over again. Mazza on Alite then Mazza on Hootie and then Mazza probably on that other show and round and round it goes.

So, I don't know what's so unique about any of it.
jimmi_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmi_beans8 »

@ j bravo.........is there a dress code for that stuff?
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

If you want to follow a really good YouTube channel about California prison gangs ..
it’s called stories written by a current prisoner .. it’s all phone calls from nf. Mm. Ab.. drop outs... but they got some interesting stories. All the guys are still in prison in pc... but they had hootie on recently
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

chubby wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:33 pm

If you want to follow a really good YouTube channel about California prison gangs ..
it’s called stories written by a current prisoner .. it’s all phone calls from nf. Mm. Ab.. drop outs... but they got some interesting stories. All the guys are still in prison in pc... but they had hootie on recently
Yeah thats my favorite one.I also follow a convicts perspective and paradigm media which is the channel of boxer mendoza an ex nuestra familia soldier.For people on here Californian prisond are by far the hardest and most interesting in the country.The bloods run rikers island in new york and assault white inmates,they could never do that shit in a Californian prison.

Whats interesting now is the experts think in about 20 years the big 4 cali prison gangs wont exsist.The AB is being challenged by new young white prisoners the wofpak and asus.The Nuestra familia has been split with guys following the bosses in federal prison vs the bosses in state prison.The BGF is absolutely a shell of its former self.And the new thing is most young inmates want to go to special needs yard because its safer and also there's no politics on that yard so they can do what ever they want.Then they started forming gangs on those yards and they are huge in numbers now.I can sort of see their point gangs like the ab would get a guy who was serving 3 years and force him to stab someone and then that guy would end up with a life sentence.The young guys todat aint about to spend their life in jail just so some old gey whos been in prison for 30 years can get free heroin
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Any update on this?