General Mob Questions

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: General Mob Questions

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:13 am The heat, the publicity, is what makes it worth doing. The law of Omertà, the vow of silence cannot be broken.

This was a line from The Last Don. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Anyone here ever found out of what did Salvatore Larva’s son died of?
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Shellackhead wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:22 pm Anyone here ever found out of what did Salvatore Larva’s son died of?
Senior or Junior? Sally KO's son would have been quite young, probably a teenager.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

TallGuy19 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:17 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:22 pm Anyone here ever found out of what did Salvatore Larva’s son died of?
Senior or Junior? Sally KO's son would have been quite young, probably a teenager.
I heard something through one of the posts from last year about his son dying & him being in prison or just got out.. he was around my age so between 18-23.
Tiff0922
Prospect

Post by Tiff0922 »

He was with persico
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Shellackhead wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:44 pm
TallGuy19 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:17 pm
I heard something through one of the posts from last year about his son dying & him being in prison or just got out.. he was around my age so between 18-23.
Here is a funeral notice for him from Balsamo Funeral Home:

https://memorial.balsamofuneralhome.com ... a/4379296/
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Is there a reason Gino DiPietro was still in contact with the mob even though he cooperated against his cousin ?

Like I know the mob ain’t what it used to be but atleast they would’ve kept him away from them
Momo
Straightened out

Post by Momo »

Maybe he missed them but they sure didn't miss him lol!
“It’s easy to kill somebody,” - Joey Merlino
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

I used to follow him on ig. Forgot he passed. I know he was living in Florida. Wouldn’t surprise me if he was doing pills or something of that nature but I’m just speculating.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Who runs the LCNbios page?
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

He goes by the name JD. He used to post here, but I guess people were using his information without crediting him, so he started his own site.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Why hasn’t he posted on the page recently, he has a gold mine there... shoutout to him
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

He told me he was "backing away" from the entire subject and going on indefinite hiatus. I haven't heard from him since. I greatly hope he continues where he left off -- one of the most important researchers in the history of this subject.
Slumpy
Straightened out

Post by Slumpy »

Regarding the Cuntrera-Caruanas, anyone knows if the Cuntrera brothers are out? Or Alfonso Caruana? Last I heard about Alfonso he'd wiggled out of some additional time the Italian state brought against him, and that was 2014ish. He should be out and back in Canada now, right?
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Slumpy wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:09 pm Regarding the Cuntrera-Caruanas, anyone knows if the Cuntrera brothers are out? Or Alfonso Caruana? Last I heard about Alfonso he'd wiggled out of some additional time the Italian state brought against him, and that was 2014ish. He should be out and back in Canada now, right?

In 2019 Alphonso Caruana was sentenced to 17 years but I can't find anything that says if it counts time served or if it will be served concurrently from 2019. Either way I predict he'll be facing deportation order if he tries to return to Canada.