Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Re: Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Post by Teddy Persico »

HoagieNose wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:41 pm So both these guys got a relatively low bail. When this first broke many posters were talking doom and gloom. Did they get the low bail because of the virus or is the case just weak?
That happens after every major indictment. I agree with you, though. The top two guys getting bail is a good sign for them. What do they have on Mazzone other than the taped conversations/ceremony?
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
Rat
Straightened out

Post by Rat »

According to Schratwieser Mazzones lawyers might try and get a dismissal
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

I think Stevie Mazzone has a good chance at getting a dismissal. It really seems like they only have him talking at the induction ceremony AP recorded, it’s not illegal to be a member of LCN.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Teddy Persico wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:50 pmWhat do they have on Mazzone other than the taped conversations/ceremony?
Racketeering, illegal gambling, loansharking and extortion.
All roads lead to New York.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:57 pm
Teddy Persico wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:50 pmWhat do they have on Mazzone other than the taped conversations/ceremony?
Racketeering, illegal gambling, loansharking and extortion.
Recpie for RICO. Same with Grande. Plus, we only have a small portion of the evidence.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

A dismissal would result because of some type of flaw in the indictment or a technical issue with the evidence, say a double jeopardy violation. The Feds could dismiss the charges if they couldn't win the trial but very rare in the Fed system. I don't quite understand how Mazzone would get a dismissal, unless he means that trial is in the offing and he plans to be acquitted. We might be seeing some posturing here by his lawyers, he has a very good team.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

From everything I hear and know, Stevie Mazzone is actually a pretty sharp guy. I find his legit job on paper to be so funny , “Personal Trainer” - How many personal trainers you know drive 100k Mercedes? LOL

The all-time greatest though was Nicky Scarfo, Sr’s legit job on paper “Maintenance Man” for his Mother’s Apartment, hahahaha.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Mr. Gotti sells plumbing supplies.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:38 pm From everything I hear and know, Stevie Mazzone is actually a pretty sharp guy. I find his legit job on paper to be so funny , “Personal Trainer” - How many personal trainers you know drive 100k Mercedes? LOL

The all-time greatest though was Nicky Scarfo, Sr’s legit job on paper “Maintenance Man” for his Mother’s Apartment, hahahaha.
I don't get these guys. Personal Trainer and a $100k Mercedes? They still cant figure out how to do it right.... :lol:
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Vincent Gigante - mental subject.

Or as his dear, sweet, elderly mother told a reporter, "boss of toilet, boss of shit."
All roads lead to New York.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:38 pm From everything I hear and know, Stevie Mazzone is actually a pretty sharp guy. I find his legit job on paper to be so funny , “Personal Trainer” - How many personal trainers you know drive 100k Mercedes? LOL

More then likely for insurance he was only being paid min wage
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Stroccos wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:21 pm

Yeah, 100% u need a W-2 and Health Insurance in America . Can’t sit in a social club all day and drive 100k cars, summer at the Jersey Shore, wear $500 shirts, and live in 500k homes with absolutely no legitimate W-2 or health insurance.

I always wonder what Mikey Lance claims as his real job. I always see the guy EVERYWHERE in South Philly anytime I’m around, he seriously is everywhere always out and about but the guy isn’t flashy. For instance , I saw him somewhat recently in May during the height of the pandemic and he was driving a nice brand new White Jeep Grand Cherokee but he isn’t too flashy at all. Then another time this past August I walk outside my Buddy’s house in Packer Park and I see the guy doing a walk and talk around Novacare track in Packer Park with someone I didn’t recognize and he was just wearing Under Armour tshirt and shorts, guy is extremely low key non flashy and never gets jammed up. I’m not jk when I tell you that the guy is everywhere in South Philly and have never heard what he claims as his real job. Would be curious to hear of anyone knows......

-Dante
HoagieNose
Straightened out

Post by HoagieNose »

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:29 pm

Yeah, 100% u need a W-2 and Health Insurance in America . Can’t sit in a social club all day and drive 100k cars, summer at the Jersey Shore, wear $500 shirts, and live in 500k homes with absolutely no legitimate W-2 or health insurance.

I always wonder what Mikey Lance claims as his real job. I always see the guy EVERYWHERE in South Philly anytime I’m around, he seriously is everywhere always out and about but the guy isn’t flashy. For instance , I saw him somewhat recently in May during the height of the pandemic and he was driving a nice brand new White Jeep Grand Cherokee but he isn’t too flashy at all. Then another time this past August I walk outside my Buddy’s house in Packer Park and I see the guy doing a walk and talk around Novacare track in Packer Park with someone I didn’t recognize and he was just wearing Under Armour tshirt and shorts, guy is extremely low key non flashy and never gets jammed up. I’m not jk when I tell you that the guy is everywhere in South Philly and have never heard what he claims as his real job. Would be curious to hear of anyone knows......

-Dante
Yeah i noticed Him and Borgesi don’t ever dress flashy.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

HoagieNose wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:26 pm

-Dante
Yeah i noticed Him and Borgesi don’t ever dress flashy.
Borgesi wears like the way typical dad gear.. like a hat, under armor/ nike/north face or Patagonia zip up shell jacket, with some nike or adidas sweats/ track pants and like some normal nikes.
In one video I thought it was funny it was like borgesi, ligambi, and like 2 other made guys and they were all wearing fitted baseball hats ..
Joey and dom are for sure the most stylish dressers out of the group..
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

-Dante
Owns and manages apartments