American LCN 21st century Murders

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Re: American LCN 21st century Murders

Post by furiofromnaples »

You dhould put also the montreal mafia war deaths

https://www.google.com/amp/s/montrealga ... d4c70/amp/
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

furiofromnaples wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:08 am You dhould put also the montreal mafia war deaths

Shit yeah forgot about Sal Montagna I’ll add him to the list. To my knowledge he’s technically the only “American” mafiosi to be killed in Montreal so far right ?
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Dave65827 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:12 am
furiofromnaples wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:08 am You dhould put also the montreal mafia war deaths

Shit yeah forgot about Sal Montagna I’ll add him to the list. To my knowledge he’s technically the only “American” mafiosi to be killed in Montreal so far right ?
Nick Rizzuto was a Bonanno member
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

Dave65827 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:54 pm
PolackTony wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:42 pm Jarrett, Chiaramonte, and Zizzo (presumed) are the three hits in the last ~20 years of known Outfit members and associates. On the boards we've identified several other possible Outfit related murders in the last 12 years.

Anthony Catalano: Went missing under suspicious circumstances in March 2009 after leaving his Bryn Mawr Ave home on Chicago's Northwest side. Catalano has never been found and internet rumors have long linked him to notorious disgraced physician and alleged Elmwood Park associate Joseph Giacchino, who ran a pill mill in Melrose Park.

Michael DeFillipis: Said to have been a friend and drug dealing partner of Anthony Catalano. DeFillipis was found beaten and stabbed to death in his condo near Grand and Harlem in December of 2009. Police recovered a prescription for 300 pills of Norco 10 in his glove compartment. In 2008 De Fillipis was busted by police after rolling his car over and was facing narcotics possession charges at the time of his death.

Norberto "Tank" Vélez: Vélez was an alleged enforcer/collector for the Outfit. In November 2010 he was found shot to death in the hallway of his Wrigleyville apartment building. Notably, Vélez's neighbor across the hall was Grand Ave associate Jeff Hollingshead, who was later arrested in 2013 on home invasion and racketeering charges. Scott B has reported that Hollingshead subsequently provided info to LE on several Outfit-related murders.

Giacomo Ruggirello: Ruggirello was a Sicilian-born restaurateur who owned the popular Trattoria Ruggirello in the affluent North Shore suburb of Highwood. In September of 2010, Ruggirello was found dead in a house fire at his home in nearby Highland Park. Police discovered that earlier the same day Ruggirello's restaurant had been burglarized and its safe stolen. His death was ruled a homicide. Later in 2017, the Chicago Tribune reported that the FBI had overheard reputed Outfit associate and former CPD officer Steve Mandell discussing the fire the day that it occurred. Mandell is currently serving a life sentence in Florence ADMAX for a gruesome kidnapping/extortion/torture/murder plot of a Chicago businessman in 2012 (while awaiting trial in 2013 Mandell also tried to have a witness in his case killed). Another detail worth noting is that in 2013, the Tribune reported that shortly before his death Ruggirello had rewrote his will to disinherit his daughters and leave his estate to a friend, Vincenzo Governali of Corleone, Sicily (The Corleone mafia has of course had members by the last name Governali/Governale, including one time capo Antonio Governale).

James Gerage: Gerage was a resident of affluent Barrington Hills and co-owner with his brother Chuck of Omega Demolition Corp., based in suburban Elgin. The company has been described as "troubled" by the Chicago press, due to a worksite fatality and scrutiny over potential "sweetheart" contract deals with the mayor of Rosemont. In September of 2016, Gerage was found beaten to death and set ablaze in his car in a largely vacant industrial section in the Near Southwest Side along the South Branch of the Chicago River. The Gerages have been rumored to have links to the Grand Ave Crew, and Scott B reported that sources in Chicago LE suspect that the murder was a mob hit. In 2019 the Tribune reported that convicted murderer Losardo Lucas was a person of interest in Gerage's murder, but so far as I know no charges have ever been filed and the case remains unsolved
Thank you maybe I’ll create a third Category of “suspected hits” I believe there are a few suspected hits in Southern Florida with the Genovese crew too or maybe I’m misremembering something . These Chicago guys and Philly seem to get these hits done more professionally
Do you recall any details of the South Florida murders?
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Uncle Pete wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:18 am
PolackTony wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:42 pm Jarrett, Chiaramonte, and Zizzo (presumed) are the three hits in the last ~20 years of known Outfit members and associates. On the boards we've identified several other possible Outfit related murders in the last 12 years.

Anthony Catalano: Went missing under suspicious circumstances in March 2009 after leaving his Bryn Mawr Ave home on Chicago's Northwest side. Catalano has never been found and internet rumors have long linked him to notorious disgraced physician and alleged Elmwood Park associate Joseph Giacchino, who ran a pill mill in Melrose Park.

Michael DeFillipis: Said to have been a friend and drug dealing partner of Anthony Catalano. DeFillipis was found beaten and stabbed to death in his condo near Grand and Harlem in December of 2009. Police recovered a prescription for 300 pills of Norco 10 in his glove compartment. In 2008 De Fillipis was busted by police after rolling his car over and was facing narcotics possession charges at the time of his death.

Norberto "Tank" Vélez: Vélez was an alleged enforcer/collector for the Outfit. In November 2010 he was found shot to death in the hallway of his Wrigleyville apartment building. Notably, Vélez's neighbor across the hall was Grand Ave associate Jeff Hollingshead, who was later arrested in 2013 on home invasion and racketeering charges. Scott B has reported that Hollingshead subsequently provided info to LE on several Outfit-related murders.

Giacomo Ruggirello: Ruggirello was a Sicilian-born restaurateur who owned the popular Trattoria Ruggirello in the affluent North Shore suburb of Highwood. In September of 2010, Ruggirello was found dead in a house fire at his home in nearby Highland Park. Police discovered that earlier the same day Ruggirello's restaurant had been burglarized and its safe stolen. His death was ruled a homicide. Later in 2017, the Chicago Tribune reported that the FBI had overheard reputed Outfit associate and former CPD officer Steve Mandell discussing the fire the day that it occurred. Mandell is currently serving a life sentence in Florence ADMAX for a gruesome kidnapping/extortion/torture/murder plot of a Chicago businessman in 2012 (while awaiting trial in 2013 Mandell also tried to have a witness in his case killed). Another detail worth noting is that in 2013, the Tribune reported that shortly before his death Ruggirello had rewrote his will to disinherit his daughters and leave his estate to a friend, Vincenzo Governali of Corleone, Sicily (The Corleone mafia has of course had members by the last name Governali/Governale, including one time capo Antonio Governale).

James Gerage: Gerage was a resident of affluent Barrington Hills and co-owner with his brother Chuck of Omega Demolition Corp., based in suburban Elgin. The company has been described as "troubled" by the Chicago press, due to a worksite fatality and scrutiny over potential "sweetheart" contract deals with the mayor of Rosemont. In September of 2016, Gerage was found beaten to death and set ablaze in his car in a largely vacant industrial section in the Near Southwest Side along the South Branch of the Chicago River. The Gerages have been rumored to have links to the Grand Ave Crew, and Scott B reported that sources in Chicago LE suspect that the murder was a mob hit. In 2019 the Tribune reported that convicted murderer Losardo Lucas was a person of interest in Gerage's murder, but so far as I know no charges have ever been filed and the case remains unsolved
Thank you maybe I’ll create a third Category of “suspected hits” I believe there are a few suspected hits in Southern Florida with the Genovese crew too or maybe I’m misremembering something . These Chicago guys and Philly seem to get these hits done more professionally
I remember reading that a guy and his girlfriend where murdered together and then there was one where a football coach (or coach) was found shot to death on a bench. I remember reading it somewhere but I can’t find it.
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

Montreal and Toronto murders are endless over the past twenty years.
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

New England:

Bobby Santasky 2000
Peter Devito 2001
Mark Eldridge 2002
Patsy Squillante 2004
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

Dave65827 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:27 am

I remember reading that a guy and his girlfriend where murdered together and then there was one where a football coach (or coach) was found shot to death on a bench. I remember reading it somewhere but I can’t find it.
Got ya. If I recall correctly these hits went down within a day of each other in 1995. The guy and his girlfriend were found shot in their Ft Lauderdale apartment and the other guy who was a part time little league coach was found in his Boca Raton apartment. Both victims were allegedly connected to the Ozone Park Boys who were very active in South Florida during this time. I don’t know if anyone has been officially charged with these crimes however.
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

And all of these hits are linked to Billy Angelesco, believed to have stabbed Santasky, and whacked DeVito in front of dozens of people in a strip club.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Uncle Pete wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:41 am
Dave65827 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:27 am

Got ya. If I recall correctly these hits went down within a day of each other in 1995. The guy and his girlfriend were found shot in their Ft Lauderdale apartment and the other guy who was a part time little league coach was found in his Boca Raton apartment. Both victims were allegedly connected to the Ozone Park Boys who were very active in South Florida during this time. I don’t know if anyone has been officially charged with these crimes however.
Thank you do you remember their names by any chance?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

mike68 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:43 am And all of these hits are linked to Billy Angelesco, believed to have stabbed Santasky, and whacked DeVito in front of dozens of people in a strip club.
Dam hes responsible for 4 hits since 2000? Hes not that old is he?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Vincent D'Angola and his girlfriend, Jamie Schneider, and Mark Rizzuto where the 3 possibly related to the Gambino. But that was in the late 90s.
There is another guy linked to the Genoveses who went missing not too long ago, maybe mid 2000s. He was and still is wanted by the fbi. His brother went out on his boat and he went missing as well. Names escape me right now.
avvocato
Straightened out

Post by avvocato »

Tonyd621 wrote:
mike68 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:43 am And all of these hits are linked to Billy Angelesco, believed to have stabbed Santasky, and whacked DeVito in front of dozens of people in a strip club.
Dam hes responsible for 4 hits since 2000? Hes not that old is he?
Angelesco was also sentenced to 3 years back in July. Robbery.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:15 am

Vincent D'Angola and his girlfriend, Jamie Schneider, and Mark Rizzuto where the 3 possibly related to the Gambino. But that was in the late 90s.
There is another guy linked to the Genoveses who went missing not too long ago, maybe mid 2000s. He was and still is wanted by the fbi. His brother went out on his boat and he went missing as well. Names escape me right now.
The guy who went missing in South Florida was John Anthony Porcaro. He disappeared in 98 and he’s still wanted by the FBI. An article I read said that Freddy Massaro, who was with the Gambinos, was suspected to have been behind the hit. Porcaro’s brother Dominick also went missing and his foot turned up on shore. I think the Gambinos were behind both disappearances but who knows.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

https://www.ljlawgroup.com/notorious-so ... da-crimes/

Gus Boulis Murder – February 6, 2001

Founder of Miami Subs, Gus Boulis was gunned down in Fort Lauderdale by a hitman. Anthony ‘Little Tony’ Ferrari, ‘Big Tony’ Moscatiello, and James ‘Pudgy’ Fiorillo were all convicted for his murder.