According to Gene Borrello Blood and crip gang members love Italian mob guys

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Re: According to Gene Borrello Blood and crip gang members love Italian mob guys

Post by BobbyPazzo »

My comment got thrown into Cabrini’s up top, I don’t know wtf I did.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Re: According to Gene Borrello Blood and crip gang members love Italian mob guys

Post by Grouchy Sinatra »

Really trying to understand the difference between black rappers admiring the mob and white people on the internet doing the same. Both are zeros to the mob, with the exception that the mob can at least make money with rappers.
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

yeah benny the butcher has mentioned joe todaro on songs, he also has a song named sly green.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

TwoPiece wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:50 am yeah benny the butcher has mentioned joe todaro on songs, he also has a song named sly green.
they let him shoot a video inside La Nova too
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

newera_212 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:43 am
TwoPiece wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:50 am yeah benny the butcher has mentioned joe todaro on songs, he also has a song named sly green.
they let him shoot a video inside La Nova too
Best lyricist around. My boy chase fetti from Jersey is on his radar check him out. Real solid dude. I never saw the la nova video. Anyways... they all did fed time young so who knows who they’ve met. All I know is they are recognized as solid street guys out there.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

Benny actually knows some Buffalo mob guys personally. His label is named 'The Black Soprano Family.' Before making it as a rapper, he was a mid-level drug dealer in East Buffalo. The Griselda guys are one of the few mainstream acts that are genuine. They are/were street guys.
RI_Guy
Associate

Post by RI_Guy »

CabriniGreen wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:19 pm
RI_Guy wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:30 pm Well they made the track "wu gambinos" , seems legit lol. But on a serious note, like someone else in the thread said earlier, they're from Stapleton, few minutes drive from south shore, im sure they've been around some people, can't think of where I've seen it but I think some of the members were close to being hit with a rico a few years back. Obviously not lcn connected tho
You know that Graziano chick, from the show was Ghostfaces stylist, right?
You mean TG's daughter? No I didn't know that. Wow times have changed
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

All this rap shit doesn't make sense to me. I don't get it. I mean I'm in my early 30s so I know what it is. It just doesn't compute with me.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

RI_Guy wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:43 pm
RI_Guy wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:30 pm Well they made the track "wu gambinos" , seems legit lol. But on a serious note, like someone else in the thread said earlier, they're from Stapleton, few minutes drive from south shore, im sure they've been around some people, can't think of where I've seen it but I think some of the members were close to being hit with a rico a few years back. Obviously not lcn connected tho
My sister never misses any of these reality shows.... I keep tryo g to convince her to produce one..... just for kicks, like a pilot.... but anyway yeah...

I'm pretty sure he was ON the show.... I think she was his stylist for a long time.....
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

CabriniGreen wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:22 pm
My sister never misses any of these reality shows.... I keep tryo g to convince her to produce one..... just for kicks, like a pilot.... but anyway yeah...

I'm pretty sure he was ON the show.... I think she was his stylist for a long time.....
Yo cabrini

Earlier u were talking about the PJs ur from??

West side??
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

eboli wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:04 pm
Benny actually knows some Buffalo mob guys personally. His label is named 'The Black Soprano Family.' Before making it as a rapper, he was a mid-level drug dealer in East Buffalo. The Griselda guys are one of the few mainstream acts that are genuine. They are/were street guys.
oh i'm hip lol there are people in my city who have dealt with them, idk to what extent though. i also checked out their cases on pacer and they aren't bullshitting about that either.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:23 am

Yo cabrini

West side??

The West side of DownTown, Near North side... Division and Larrabee basically, close to Old Town...
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

CabriniGreen wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:49 am

Yo cabrini

West side??

The West side of DownTown, Near North side... Division and Larrabee basically, close to Old Town...
For people who don't know Chicago, I think it's also a very interesting historical fact to point out that Cabrini Green was erected on the area that had previously been the longstanding "Little Sicily" neighborhood, which of course was the HQ of the old Sicilian mafia in Chicago and where a large number of "Black Hand" murders occurred. The projects were initially intended to house both Italians and black migrants from the South, hence the partial naming after Mother Frances Cabrini.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

Yo cabrini

West side??

you actually from the cabrini green projects?
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

TwoPiece wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:11 am

Yo cabrini

West side??

you actually from the cabrini green projects?
Yeah, my screen name isnt that farfetched....