New Theory podcast Pennisi part 3

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Re: New Theory podcast Pennisi part 3

Post by johnny_scootch »

Shellackhead wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:02 am When he told his story of the day he got made, he said he was there with 5 other guys, he only knew one guy who was his friend, Anthony Guzzo, so maybe for THAT Brooklyn/Staten Island crew they don’t have any candidates at the moment, but what about NJ, Bronx, Long Island, etc candidates?
They don't usually make a ton of guys at the same time so probably a different ceremony if there were guys to be made form those crews to being with.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Massimo testified he did over 60 or 70 induction just alone in the 90tys. I'm sure the lucheses probably had a dozen since crea and madonna went down. The new leaders have to reward all the guys that were loyal to them or nephews and sons
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:14 am
Shellackhead wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:02 am When he told his story of the day he got made, he said he was there with 5 other guys, he only knew one guy who was his friend, Anthony Guzzo, so maybe for THAT Brooklyn/Staten Island crew they don’t have any candidates at the moment, but what about NJ, Bronx, Long Island, etc candidates?
They don't usually make a ton of guys at the same time so probably a different ceremony if there were guys to be made form those crews to being with.
John told me there’s 2 ceremonies a year with different guys always getting made.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Genovese family inducted 13 guys at a ceremony in 99. Think about all the spencers . That guy cookie durso recorded sammy meatballs talking about it. It must have been at a wedding. He said Dan leo and denticco conducted it
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

We should only include active guys on the street.If you have made guys doing life they are completley useless and contribute nothing to the family.Also i think penessi has done way more dirt and made way more money that he is leading on the lucheses are much harder to become a made guy than in the colombos or bonnanos.The luchesses are a poor mans version of the gambino and genevese while the Bonnanos are a 2.0 version of the colombos but are still much less sophisticated than the lucheses
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

there’s some things Pennisi can tell the public & some things he can’t.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

bluehouse wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:32 pm We should only include active guys on the street.If you have made guys doing life they are completley useless and contribute nothing to the family.Also i think penessi has done way more dirt and made way more money that he is leading on the lucheses are much harder to become a made guy than in the colombos or bonnanos.The luchesses are a poor mans version of the gambino and genevese while the Bonnanos are a 2.0 version of the colombos but are still much less sophisticated than the lucheses
The number of active guys is constantly in flux. It's easier to track total figures with the understanding that a certain percentage are going to be in prison or inactive.
All roads lead to New York.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I've never seen someone in the mob so reluctant to commit crimes then Pennisi
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Lol. Almost like he didn't know what he was getting into
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:57 pm I've never seen someone in the mob so reluctant to commit crimes then Pennisi
He probably had a steady stream of money coming in from somewhere so he didnt want to take unnecessary risks
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

bluehouse wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:49 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:57 pm I've never seen someone in the mob so reluctant to commit crimes then Pennisi
He probably had a steady stream of money coming in from somewhere so he didnt want to take unnecessary risks
Idk, he took off to savannah, Georgia for a while to work in construction so it seems unlikely. Maybe he was afraid of going back to jail.
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

Feels like had a solid scam or hustle back in the day that's either still active (either with him or someone in his old crew) or he didnt cop to it and doesn't want to get charged.
I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

that guy ray something a colombo capo still collectting his loansharking paymenst even thou he's coooperating and the guys collecting for him also know hes wearing a wire
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Pmac2 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:14 pm that guy ray something a colombo capo still collectting his loansharking paymenst even thou he's coooperating and the guys collecting for him also know hes wearing a wire
Huh? Never heard that one.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Yea I agree ,I wouldn't go near this guy after what he says about that Fight at the strip club , 27 guys fighting 5 knocked out one broken leg,

Pennisi doesn't even land a shot and the WS said he didn't raise his hands at all ,That is enough for any street guy to be suspect let alone all the dogging he was doing , And that speeded up him getting made ???? WTF seems Crea lost it , He made bad decisions in the last few years ,

Pennisi has a way with words and stories a plus I give him that , But peel back the onion .....Posters hate on Alite, But Alite the associate did more in one summer then Pennisi did his whole life , And Im no Alite fan ,
Last edited by joeycigars on Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.