New Theory podcast Pennisi part 3

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

New Theory podcast Pennisi part 3

Post by Tonyd621 »

Hence subject, it was just posted about 10 mim ago I don't know where this goes so feel free to post wherever.
Probably should be the more interesting one
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: New Theory podcast Pennisi part 3

Post by Extortion »

So in part two he talks about a very wealthy mob captain in the Lucchese family and he says he’s in the junk business in from the other side meaning I believe Sicily? Does anyone know who this is I’m about to go and look it up but I don’t remember any recent mob captains in the Lucchese family that were huge and the junk business since the 70s and 80s with heroin and what not
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Extortion wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:39 pm So in part two he talks about a very wealthy mob captain in the Lucchese family and he says he’s in the junk business in from the other side meaning I believe Sicily? Does anyone know who this is I’m about to go and look it up but I don’t remember any recent mob captains in the Lucchese family that were huge and the junk business since the 70s and 80s with heroin and what not
Paolo LoDuca
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

chin_gigante wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:13 pm
Extortion wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:39 pm So in part two he talks about a very wealthy mob captain in the Lucchese family and he says he’s in the junk business in from the other side meaning I believe Sicily? Does anyone know who this is I’m about to go and look it up but I don’t remember any recent mob captains in the Lucchese family that were huge and the junk business since the 70s and 80s with heroin and what not
Paolo LoDuca
Thanks! Is he a current or former capo because pennisi said there were only 7 captains but im assuming hes not including former captains that have retired or went back to solider in recent years.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Oh wait I just read in that article that it def was a TICO and he was convicted of ordering hit on irwin schiff so he did whack and remi franchisci said it was the gambinos not the genovese who whacked large schiff. Doesnt matter now but apparently the federal task force investigating the genovese in jersey thought that the initials C.C. Stood for Construction Company which led them to believe that was code for schiff. Seems pretty ridiculous and I am not sure how they submitted that into evidence but this is what they did apparently but remi thought CC stood for Coca Cola and was a guy named johnny ladiere
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Er nevermind i think he meant John Diglio...lardiere died in 77 and went out like “whatre you gonna do now tough guy” to mike coppola
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Extortion wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:22 pm
Paolo LoDuca
Thanks! Is he a current or former capo because pennisi said there were only 7 captains but im assuming hes not including former captains that have retired or went back to solider in recent years.
The original Pennisi info, which came through Capeci, did say 7 crews - 2 in the Bronx, 2 in Long Island, 1 in Manhattan, 1 in New Jersey, and the Brooklyn crew that is based in Staten Island now.

There definitely aren't 3 crews on Long Island, which is where LoDuca is. And I recall reading something about Pennisi saying he wasn't sure if LoDuca actually had any soldiers under him, despite being a captain. Obviously mentioning the captains with the 7 crews could have saved some confusion.

There was something else that someone got through a Q&A with Pennisi that led them to believe the Brooklyn and Staten Island crews are separate. I don't recall all the details or if it's true or not.
All roads lead to New York.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:16 pm
Paolo LoDuca
The original Pennisi info, which came through Capeci, did say 7 crews - 2 in the Bronx, 2 in Long Island, 1 in Manhattan, 1 in New Jersey, and the Brooklyn crew that is based in Staten Island now.

There definitely aren't 3 crews on Long Island, which is where LoDuca is. And I recall reading something about Pennisi saying he wasn't sure if LoDuca actually had any soldiers under him, despite being a captain. Obviously mentioning the captains with the 7 crews could have saved some confusion.

There was something else that someone got through a Q&A with Pennisi that led them to believe the Brooklyn and Staten Island crews are separate. I don't recall all the details or if it's true or not.
That was about Brooklyn guys like George Zappola being unhappy with being under Castelucci, so when DeSantis becomes acting boss he splits the crew and makes Dello Russo captain of some of the guys.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

chin_gigante wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:00 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:16 pm
Paolo LoDuca

That was about Brooklyn guys like George Zappola being unhappy with being under Castelucci, so when DeSantis becomes acting boss he splits the crew and makes Dello Russo captain of some of the guys.
Yes chin is correct, Pennisi answered a question I asked him through the Q&A on Ed Scarpo's site. When answering the question Pennisi also gave us the info on Paolo LoDuca being a captain. Here it is

Q: Which crew was Patty Dellorusso made captain of the day Mike DeSantis was made acting boss? Also could he name the captains of each crew? And does he still believe the Lucchese family is made up of only 7 crews? I'm not clear on the whole Brooklyn/Staten Island thing is it one crew or two. Scootch

JP: Patty was made Captain to the original Brooklyn crew. The Staten Island Brooklyn crew was newer guys and not necessarily all from Brooklyn and the old Brooklyn crew were all from that area.

Yes, there were two different crews.

The captains back then were:
Joe “Cafe” Desana- Long Island
Carmine Avellino- Long Island
Richie Deluca- New Jersey
Dom Truscello- Manhattan
Big John- Staten Island (Brooklyn)
Stevie Crea Jr- Bronx
Anthony “Blue” Santorelli- Bronx

We also had a Captain Paolo Loduca from Long Island but I was never sure if he had a crew.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Since then Truscello and DeLuca have died, Dellorusso was bumped up to the administration and and Crea Jr. and Castelluci were locked up (in Crea's case for a long time). So it is possible/likely that some of these crews were reshuffled.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

anything new in the interview. i cant do it. a guy interviewing a blank screen. clifnotes
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Pmac2 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:28 am anything new in the interview. i cant do it. a guy interviewing a blank screen. clifnotes
Took the words right outta my mouth
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

AntComello wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:53 am
Pmac2 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:28 am anything new in the interview. i cant do it. a guy interviewing a blank screen. clifnotes
Took the words right outta my mouth
Haha I know all these podcasts with very small viewership are always popping up with informants-New Theory, Bek Lover, reform report just named three...
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

I’m guessing penissi and joe perna we’re both under castelucci... the Joey Merlino dinner that Joey perna was going to post at his house was pretty funny...
again seems to show big johns greed and selfishness.

Lol also big john tried telling pennisi that he heard that there is only 1 single FBI agent in control on keeping tabs on all 5 families . Hahahaha how dumb can you be? Then penissi was saying guys were so stupid they would try to convince him to Download what’s app by other guys claiming “they can talk about criminal activity and it can’t be tapped/traced by the feds” ahaha and like pennisi said, yeah right, the fbi probably made what’s app.. he was just talking how he can’t believe guys still talk on cell phones, using the Amato case as example.. and he’s right.. he’s like how many years/times does it take peiple getting caught talking on the phone, to stop doing it?
Pennisi for sure isn’t dumb, but he was almost too cautious to be active in that life...
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

chubby wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:53 am I’m guessing penissi and joe perna we’re both under castelucci... the Joey Merlino dinner that Joey perna was going to post at his house was pretty funny...
again seems to show big johns greed and selfishness.

Lol also big john tried telling pennisi that he heard that there is only 1 single FBI agent in control on keeping tabs on all 5 families . Hahahaha how dumb can you be? Then penissi was saying guys were so stupid they would try to convince him to Download what’s app by other guys claiming “they can talk about criminal activity and it can’t be tapped/traced by the feds” ahaha and like pennisi said, yeah right, the fbi probably made what’s app.. he was just talking how he can’t believe guys still talk on cell phones, using the Amato case as example.. and he’s right.. he’s like how many years/times does it take peiple getting caught talking on the phone, to stop doing it?
Pennisi for sure isn’t dumb, but he was almost too cautious to be active in that life...
Lmao It’s almost like they’ve never seen Goodfellas, where Paulie never talks on the phone and relays messages through everyone else.

The mob’s really scraping the bottom of the barrel for recruits these days. Most of these guys aint the sharpest knife in the drawer.