Former or Current guys in the life on this forum-past, present, and future.

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: Former or Current guys in the life on this forum-past, present, and future.

Post by Tonyd621 »

Uncle Pete wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:21 am
baldo wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:20 pm .
Gotcha, there is that guy garbage men or man or something and whenever thw topic is environmental waste/sanitation etc he gives insight that seems like he used to be pretty knowledgeable insider.
I believe garbage man was caught up on that big garbage bust in NJ a few years back and did some time. He was very forthcoming as to who he was. Has great info.
[/quote]

I agree. Garbage man hasn’t posted much but his posts have been really good. He even posted a photo of a baseball bad he said was used to assault the rat on his case. Wish he posted more.
[/quote]

Wooden or aluminum?
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:47 am
Uncle Pete wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:21 am
baldo wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:20 pm .
Gotcha, there is that guy garbage men or man or something and whenever thw topic is environmental waste/sanitation etc he gives insight that seems like he used to be pretty knowledgeable insider.
I believe garbage man was caught up on that big garbage bust in NJ a few years back and did some time. He was very forthcoming as to who he was. Has great info.
I agree. Garbage man hasn’t posted much but his posts have been really good. He even posted a photo of a baseball bad he said was used to assault the rat on his case. Wish he posted more.
[/quote]

Wooden or aluminum?
[/quote]

If I recall correctly it was a black wooden bat used to crack the head of the pedophile rat in the case he was involved with, leaving him blind in one eye. I believe the thread was called “trashed” if you wanted to read more of the posts about it
The Greek
Straightened out

Post by The Greek »

Frank Persico was a member of Real Deal. I think he had a heart attack and died at 40. Picasso, Lucky and ATiT were all Lenehan. I think he got caught once posting as SmartenUp once too. I can't remember the details but someone else might.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Yeah he once mistakenly signed a 'SmartenUp' post with 'pic'. :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
The Greek
Straightened out

Post by The Greek »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:31 am Yeah he once mistakenly signed a 'SmartenUp' post with 'pic'. :lol:

Pogo
yes that was it. It's too bad he couldn't just admit it because he really was a good storyteller
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Angelo Molisani was legitimate. I spoke with him several times before he died. Did he embellish a bit, probably? I've only encountered a few who didn't and they were retired members with nothing to bullshit about.

With associates and nonmade members they seem to want to list everybody they ever met and always proclaim how much of a gangster they were. And they're probably not lying, they aren't people I'd want to have a problem with, but it's a very different mentality from actual members.

With members, they don't boast and list off everyone they knew, you have to ask them specifically and even then they won't lay it all out. They never proclaim to be gangsters and just seem to lack the need to impress people. There's exceptions like Ralph Natale but he wasn't even a member for very long. The guys with the bloodlines who are veteran members just carry themselves very differently than the John and Gene show.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Angelo was legit? Are we talking about the same Angelo or are you being sarcastic?

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

If it's the "Forrest Gump of the Mob" Angelo, he's the guy who claimed to be chased out of NY by Amuso and Casso, stood guard outside a hotel or something in Chicago while Tony Accardo was in a meeting, and ended up in San Francisco where he claimed there was still a family. And that's just off the top of my head. When it came to embellishing, he's easily at or near the top.
All roads lead to New York.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Some more Angelo gems.

-He claimed to have been "schooled in the life" by Providence UnderBoss Henry Tameleo even though from the age he gave he would have been 14 when Tamelo was locked up for life. He also claimed that he was later proposed for membership in the NE family.

-Claimed to be close to Al D'Arco and was proposed for membership in the Luccheses. Claimed that after D'Arco flipped he had a meeting with Amuso or Casso (forgot which) even though both were fugitives at the time. Claimed he left NY in 1991 because he feared Amuso was going to have him killed. He also claimed that he met Mathew Madonna while he was in NY even though Madonna had been locked up since the 1970s and didn't get out until 1995, years after he claimed to have left NY.

-Claimed that he once met John Gotti.

-Claimed Philly's Mikey Lancelotti was his cousin.

-Claimed to have spent time and or dealt with mobsters in Providence, NY, Atlantic City, Chicago, New Orleans, LA, SF, Seattle and I believe Denver. Also claimed to have delt with mobsters from Eastern Europe.

-Someone as a joke once said Remy Lebeau (the comic book character) was "big in card games" in New Orleans and sure enough Angelo, not knowing it was a joke, claimed to have meet him when he was in New Orleans.

-During all this he also seems to have had the time to join the special forces and kill a bunch of people in South America (yeah he actually admitted to killing a bunch of people).

Simply put he makes Gianni Russo and Richard Kuklinski seem credible.

Pogo
sdeitche
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by sdeitche »

Antiliar wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:15 pm I think in 2002 we were on Boston Mafia or New York Mafia.
Going way old school. Was recently reminiscing how I met Dave C on a text-only mob website in 1994/95 (charlie Molino's Mafia site- cant recall the exact name). Then there was Ravenna's Free JOhn Gotti Page and THat LIfe. All circa 94/95. First Mafia pages I distinctly recall before POrello's (96/97?).
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:13 pm Some more Angelo gems.

-He claimed to have been "schooled in the life" by Providence UnderBoss Henry Tameleo even though from the age he gave he would have been 14 when Tamelo was locked up for life. He also claimed that he was later proposed for membership in the NE family.

-Claimed to be close to Al D'Arco and was proposed for membership in the Luccheses. Claimed that after D'Arco flipped he had a meeting with Amuso or Casso (forgot which) even though both were fugitives at the time. Claimed he left NY in 1991 because he feared Amuso was going to have him killed. He also claimed that he met Mathew Madonna while he was in NY even though Madonna had been locked up since the 1970s and didn't get out until 1995, years after he claimed to have left NY.

-Claimed that he once met John Gotti.

-Claimed Philly's Mikey Lancelotti was his cousin.

-Claimed to have spent time and or dealt with mobsters in Providence, NY, Atlantic City, Chicago, New Orleans, LA, SF, Seattle and I believe Denver. Also claimed to have delt with mobsters from Eastern Europe.

-Someone as a joke once said Remy Lebeau (the comic book character) was "big in card games" in New Orleans and sure enough Angelo, not knowing it was a joke, claimed to have meet him when he was in New Orleans.

-During all this he also seems to have had the time to join the special forces and kill a bunch of people in South America (yeah he actually admitted to killing a bunch of people).

Simply put he makes Gianni Russo and Richard Kuklinski seem credible.

Pogo
Dont forget he went out west with Kenny Gallo AKA Kenji , IF I recall there was a picture
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

sdeitche wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:17 pm
Antiliar wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:15 pm I think in 2002 we were on Boston Mafia or New York Mafia.
Going way old school. Was recently reminiscing how I met Dave C on a text-only mob website in 1994/95 (charlie Molino's Mafia site- cant recall the exact name). Then there was Ravenna's Free JOhn Gotti Page and THat LIfe. All circa 94/95. First Mafia pages I distinctly recall before POrello's (96/97?).
I remember That Life, but don't recall much about it. I met you when I bought a Colorado Mafia report off you that you were selling on eBay. Must have been 1998 or 1999.
Doug
Associate

Post by Doug »

sdeitche wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:17 pm
Charlie Molino! That is who I was referring to. Truck driver. What happened to him? There was also Don Elliot's website. Some magazine he had.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Yeah, Angelo Molisani was a real guy. Did he embellish, yes but that's par for the course. Are criminals known for their honest integrity? Not really.

There was another well known former associate who I felt was embellishing so I once said to him "Joe Massino had relatives on the west coast, his family is from there but I'm not sure if they are connected out there." He responded and I quote: "No, they're connected." :?

Angelo was kinda the same. Did you know this guy? "Yeah, I knew him." How about this guy? - "Yep, real well." - How about that guy? - "Oh yeah, met a few times." - I just made him up. - *Silence. It is what it is.

Two guys who don't lie- Scars and Gravano. They don't need to.
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

Geez, Governor, I never realized that you personally knew so many made guys. How did you meet so many?
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola