Former or Current guys in the life on this forum-past, present, and future.

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: Former or Current guys in the life on this forum-past, present, and future.

Post by Pmac2 »

Scoppa...
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

newera_212 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:48 pm I never understood what happened with Picasso on RD. From what I recall most people enjoyed his anecdotes and posts at the very least , maybe some with a grain of salt, and it was an unwritten rule to not ask or mention Lenehan. Like it was unspoken he was Steve but wouldnt actually confirm or deny it. And then out of the blue not him directly, but someone else, is posting that hes actually a made Genovese guy who was inducted by Tieri . Yet you could easily find posts from him a year before talking about how his dad wasn't Italian. It was weird
Bat man ...came in ..ATIT , Lucky7 ,happened, A very deep mafia forum rabbit hole,
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

This was rd but Angelo was a high ranking member with connections to bosses all over the country
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Pete wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:23 pm This was rd but Angelo was a high ranking member with connections to bosses all over the country

He was proposed for membership in the NE and Lucchese families.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:20 pm
Pete wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:23 pm This was rd but Angelo was a high ranking member with connections to bosses all over the country

Pogo
Angelo who?
baldo
Straightened out

Post by baldo »

I'm not sure if Louie the Hammer was an associate or not but he seemed to know Salemme pretty well (served time with him). I always enjoyed Picasso's stories. He should have just stated he was Steve from the beginning. What was the deal with Jilly from Canada?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Jilly was some musician up in Canada. Not even Italian much less an LCN Associate with a brother, father and uncle who were made members like he claimed.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
baldo
Straightened out

Post by baldo »

I believe I had read that Ronnie Castellano used to post here or on RD as well. I forget the user name and I could be completely misremembering.
Costigan
Straightened out

Post by Costigan »

Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:31 pm

Pogo
Angelo who?
That was the dudes handle, Angelo. He said he had connections all over the country, "knew guys" from the north east, to San Francisco to Denver. He made deals with Albanians and Russians. He got caught telling lies by some of the more knowledgeable posters and fled the scene ASAP. He was a good storyteller.
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Costigan wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:25 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:31 pm

Pogo
Angelo who?
That was the dudes handle, Angelo. He said he had connections all over the country, "knew guys" from the north east, to San Francisco to Denver. He made deals with Albanians and Russians. He got caught telling lies by some of the more knowledgeable posters and fled the scene ASAP. He was a good storyteller.
Gotcha, there is that guy garbage men or man or something and whenever thw topic is environmental waste/sanitation etc he gives insight that seems like he used to be pretty knowledgeable insider.
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

While he's not around, I really think Little Joe Shots had ti know someone in Canada.
baldo
Straightened out

Post by baldo »

[/quote]

Gotcha, there is that guy garbage men or man or something and whenever thw topic is environmental waste/sanitation etc he gives insight that seems like he used to be pretty knowledgeable insider.
[/quote]

I believe garbage man was caught up on that big garbage bust in NJ a few years back and did some time. He was very forthcoming as to who he was. Has great info.
Doug
Associate

Post by Doug »

What ever happened to "Charlie"? He was a truck driver or something along those lines. Great NYC knowledge. Seemed like he was not involved per se, but on the fringe.
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

baldo wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:20 pm .
[/quote]

I believe garbage man was caught up on that big garbage bust in NJ a few years back and did some time. He was very forthcoming as to who he was. Has great info.
[/quote]

I agree. Garbage man hasn’t posted much but his posts have been really good. He even posted a photo of a baseball bad he said was used to assault the rat on his case. Wish he posted more.
DonnieB
Straightened out

Post by DonnieB »

Angelo was a hell of a story teller lol...the Forrest gump of LCN.
Maggio from RD had some good inside info on wild bills crew and a few others from the area however he never claimed to be wiseguy...just a wise ass