Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

phillyroots
Associate

Re: Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Post by phillyroots »

Very interesting analysis by Chin, props. Is there any chance the transcripts are released? I can't access the FBI section either. If anybody can fill me in on the number of posts required for that as well.
Thanks.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Random question but what’s up with all the weird nicknames they have down for Dom lol “Mr.Hopkins” “Dom14” and “Mr.brown”
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

after watching a random Mob Sitdown video

Poster1 - wow so Borgesi is out. nothing going on in philly.
Poster2 - doesnt make sense. these guys are career criminals. they must be into something
Poster3 - so you have more sources and know more than GA now? LOL

after indictment

Poster1 - so looks like something is going down.
Poster2 - told you.
Poster3 - they don't have the sources they used to obviously. cant expect them to know everything.

how I have read this thread. and this isnt anyone specific.
Guy Fatato said on a tape-recording that Franzese's vig on a $30,000 debt was "like social security" for him. - GohnJotti
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

AntComello wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:37 am Random question but what’s up with all the weird nicknames they have down for Dom lol “Mr.Hopkins” “Dom14” and “Mr.brown”
Sounds like gambling package names to me but who knows... when you call up to check on figures or control gambler limits he might say this is dom14 calling for the “so and so” package. First thing I thought of when I saw that.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

BobbyPazzo wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:58 am
AntComello wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:37 am Random question but what’s up with all the weird nicknames they have down for Dom lol “Mr.Hopkins” “Dom14” and “Mr.brown”
Sounds like gambling package names to me but who knows... when you call up to check on figures or control gambler limits he might say this is dom14 calling for the “so and so” package. First thing I thought of when I saw that.
bingo
Guy Fatato said on a tape-recording that Franzese's vig on a $30,000 debt was "like social security" for him. - GohnJotti
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

BobbyPazzo wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:58 am
Gotcha that would def make sense
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Heres what I see

what makes philly "successful?" boyhood pals - lots of inter family - dont give each other up. look at anthony n. and all the rest. no rats in that crew that grew up together.

what did them in? going outside of the boyhood pals circle once again.

previte, luisi, lou m., rubeo, persiano....
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Cheech wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:12 am Heres what I see

what makes philly "successful?" boyhood pals - lots of inter family - dont give each other up. look at anthony n. and all the rest. no rats in that crew that grew up together.

really they have no choice where is the money going ot come from ?
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Stroccos wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:28 am

really they have no choice where is the money going ot come from ?
ya I realize that just surprised so loose tongued outside the click
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

I think this Persiano comes out of nicky scarfo's crew and was probably made a luchese and transferred when philly made a beef cause like stroccos said, you need people to work with.

obvious now why they released that photo. easier for someone to come fwd with dom locked.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

"i could move thousands of these" :shock:

he has to be going over that convo every minute of the long night....
StandUpGuy
Straightened out

Post by StandUpGuy »

If they actually followed the ”rules” of no drug dealing they would would be way better of. Without the drugs in this indictment they could of pleaded out to a couple of years.
Drug dealing destroyed cosa nostra.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Cheech wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:33 am "i could move thousands of these" :shock:

he has to be going over that convo every minute of the long night....
i wonder if the reward and release of the photo for the hit , was to trickle a wire some where and then the indictment gets dropped .
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

The timing of this indictment is very interesting....this group in the Justice Department and the FBI have been working on this case for almost four years. The federal prosecutors by and large would have come in with the Trump administration. Filing a big case like this gives them a platform to argue they should be kept on when Biden's Justice Department takes over.

Don't discount the importance of Trump losing the election in the timing of this case. Biden's group will clean out the top layers of the JD. Many will resign and take private sector jobs. That will trickle down through all levels. If Trump had won, the office probably would have held this indictment to keep working on a murder. Trump loses and they surely felt they had to file the indictment now because otherwise it would be new prosecutors sucking up the huge headlines and taking credit. No way they would let that happen. Also raises the chance they will be kept on with the new administration to prosecute the case. Mob cases are still career makers. Makes me think there will not be a larger case or an admin sweep, just this crew. Sonny will take 3-4 years, Stevie will end up taking 6-7 years and the fight will be Dom's case. My prediction is that if things stay the way they are and nothing new drops, Dom takes 8-10 years and hopes the feds take the target off his back while he serves his time.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Rat Finger Lou Monacello was a childhood friend of Borgesi’s, they met as Teenagers in South Philly. Just pointing that out but I do agree with you that the inner core of that grew that have known each other since kids are as solid as a rock and a lot of their issues with rats do come out when they go outside the inner core crew.

But you almost have to in order to make big money in rackets, you deal with A LOT of people on a day to day basis just to successfully run one single lucrative street racket. Think about it, think about something as simple and as harmless as a gambling package how many people you have to deal with just to run that?

-Dante