Crying Mobsters

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Crying Mobsters

Post by Pogo The Clown »

"I've never been a punk in my whole life and he made me feel like a punk." I believe that is how LoCascio put it to Gravano. Gotti verbally abused him in front of other inmates and LoCascio had to stand there and take it. No doubt he felt humiliated and cried in anger in his cell.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
toto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by toto »

phatmatress wrote:
scagghiuni wrote:
toto wrote:Toto Riina cried at funeral of Pippo Calderone.
where do you hear it? i don't think so, it's probably bullshit
why is crying at a funeral bullshit? Jesus Christ these people are made of stone... Idk even know how this became an active topic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Toto Riina was behind the murder of Pippo Calderone. That's why it's a bit unbelievable.

But I think it was Nino Calderone who mentioned it about Riina so it probably happened. I think he said many others cried that day as well.
123JoeSchmo
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by 123JoeSchmo »

Pogo The Clown wrote:
willychichi wrote:Johnny Sack blubbering at his daughters wedding when the feds take him away.

I'll tell you one thing and I'm not ashamed to say it. My estimation of John Sacrimone as a man just fucking plummeted. To cry like a woman is a fucking disgrace. Let me ask you this. If they can make him cry and if he is that weak what the fuck else can they make him do?

Pogo
It's fuckin coach turned into a pumpkin :lol:
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Just my two cents but I think the feds used the Gravano book to keep Frankie in solitary and use it against Jr. Too believe that Gotti actually attempted the hit would mean Gotti believed Sammy's story's in his book which wouldn't make sense since the Gotti camp was pushing Gravano is a lying rat campaign. Also it's been said on documentary's about the Arian brotherhood that they fleeced gotti in protection money and on as hit on the black guy that beat Gotti up. Gotti would be under the thumb of the brotherhood in prison. There would be nothing he could do if they just took his money and did nothing for him.
East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

Rocco wrote:Just my two cents but I think the feds used the Gravano book to keep Frankie in solitary and use it against Jr. Too believe that Gotti actually attempted the hit would mean Gotti believed Sammy's story's in his book which wouldn't make sense since the Gotti camp was pushing Gravano is a lying rat campaign. Also it's been said on documentary's about the Arian brotherhood that they fleeced gotti in protection money and on as hit on the black guy that beat Gotti up. Gotti would be under the thumb of the brotherhood in prison. There would be nothing he could do if they just took his money and did nothing for him.
Plausible.
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker." ---- Rounders.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

If you did a bid, were real close with guys, they showed each other that type of emotion at times..tough guys do cry and all their time
East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

bronx wrote:If you did a bid, were real close with guys, they showed each other that type of emotion at times..tough guys do cry and all their time
Crying is an honest trait. Not that wiseguys are generally honest lol. But like you, I mean amongst themselves. Nothing wrong with it in that sense. Barney cried at Camille's funeral, and Patsy balled when his son was murdered.

They're just people. That's a point that half the people on these boards just can't grasp. And you guys all know me for years. I mean no disrespect when I say that. But it is what it is.
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker." ---- Rounders.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

Thanks E.B., well said
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Pogo The Clown wrote:"I've never been a punk in my whole life and he made me feel like a punk." I believe that is how LoCascio put it to Gravano. Gotti verbally abused him in front of other inmates and LoCascio had to stand there and take it. No doubt he felt humiliated and cried in anger in his cell.

Pogo

why would you say this?
Doobeez
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Doobeez »

I get where Pogo is coming from. Hell, Bull even felt "sorry" for Locascio the way Gotti berated him. Jail or not, that was still his Consigliere, and he treated him like a piece of shit in front of the whole pod.

Of course, Sammy's sorrow turned selfish, and immediately went and plotted a move with Loc against the boss if they ever got out; same thing he offered to DeCiccio even before the move on Paul.
JOJO
Honorary Member

Post by JOJO »

if your a bookmaker or give loans which is a service ppl want thats onee thing

but if you're shaking the owner of a diner down, go ahead cry like a cunt-- he has to tell his wife that some low life is demanding money --fuck him let him cry like a bitch
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Doobeez wrote:I get where Pogo is coming from. Hell, Bull even felt "sorry" for Locascio the way Gotti berated him. Jail or not, that was still his Consigliere, and he treated him like a piece of shit in front of the whole pod.

Of course, Sammy's sorrow turned selfish, and immediately went and plotted a move with Loc against the boss if they ever got out; same thing he offered to DeCiccio even before the move on Paul.

I guess that's where I differ with many of you. I dont take what these rats say as gospel. But I don't believe everything I read in any subject. Like anything else I absorb it and deem what's credible and the rest I don't pay attention too and friskier loc crying because john gotti supposedly berated him. Did anyone else corroborate this story? I don't know. I'm legitimately asking.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Frankie not friskier lol. Tablet bullshit
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Cheech wrote:
Doobeez wrote:I get where Pogo is coming from. Hell, Bull even felt "sorry" for Locascio the way Gotti berated him. Jail or not, that was still his Consigliere, and he treated him like a piece of shit in front of the whole pod.

I guess that's where I differ with many of you. I dont take what these rats say as gospel. But I don't believe everything I read in any subject. Like anything else I absorb it and deem what's credible and the rest I don't pay attention too and friskier loc crying because john gotti supposedly berated him. Did anyone else corroborate this story? I don't know. I'm legitimately asking.
Three uncontested sources seems to be the accepted number for deciding what is and isn't fact, and in my opinion even an eyewitness account needs to be confirmed by other sources before I'll fully accept them. Unfortunately it's not very easy to find sources on this subject and you have to take info and match it up with other circumstantial evidence to see if it fits. We'll never know if what Gravano said is true, but it doesn't sound like he was using the crying against LoCascio. Seems he respected him and was just trying to point out how frustrating it was to deal with Gotti's ego. Still had an agenda, but who knows...
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

All this is if you actually believe Gravano.