Franzese has some racket

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Re: Franzese has some racket

Post by Angelo Santino »

Hired_Goonz wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:43 pm
Chris Christie wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:22 am
Hired_Goonz wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:31 am What kind of a clown pays this sleazebag to be their "life coach"? LOL look the guy is a shameless shyster and a phony Christian but I can't knock another man's hustle......fools and their money are soon parted and I can't be mad at him for capitalizing on that.
The kind of clown that goes on youtube and sees a video from a Former Mob Boss who Made 10 Million a Week offering self-improvement classes and concluding that since the guy is a born again Christian he's gotta be a good guy.

MF needs to consider cameo and set his price to $75. I'd hire him to make a minute long video naming off some forum members' handles and wishing the board well. Easy money. If Tony Sirico still had all his functions he would have made a second career off of telling people Happy Birthday and go fuck themselves in a 30-60 second clip.
The guys who really need him as a coach imo are guys like you alluded to before, rats like Alite and Borello who are trying to parlay their lives of crime into a lucrative media career. Although I suppose Alite appears to be doing pretty well for himself already. Franzese seems to be on another level though in terms of the longevity and the reach his brand has.
Franzese has been at this for two decades and has two things going for him:
1) "Former Mob boss who made millions"
2) Christian

Those two things are a double whammy and works in his favor. When Alite/Borrello call him out for misrepresenting himself. Along come people who will side with "the former mob boss/christian" against a "non ital rat and a house robber, lol, it takes a killer to be a capo like Michael was, you two bozos are the basis for Sean Gismonte and Matt Bevilacqua from the Sopranos. :lol: :lol: :lol: "

(Honestly, think what you will about Alite but would any one of us- civilians- even if we thought the worst of him, have the balls to approach him in person and call him a pussy to his face? If anything, it'd probably be safer to patronize Franzese who has more to lose.)

Borello and Alite can't use his angle, from their perspective they are genuine in that he "comes cross and a 1940's caporegime." I don't suggest they copy his style but they need to have a platform where their audience can mingle, interact, donate (why not make money?). In the ebony community it's called "not givin' game away for free" so these guys need to expand beyond youtube videos. I doubt with the content (mafia) they'll ever receive monetization so offering a platform for donations for extra info would be a good idea. Franzese on the other hand could argue he's converting people into good citizens and could receive that check mark. The guy was never in line to be Allie Boy's under but is the epitome of a successful marketeer. No one's taking that from him. Say it again, he's got some fucking racket.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

In his latest podcasts. He said they are making a TV series about his life....

I'm assuming it will stop once hes Christian lol. Looking forward to this.

Also...
Thought it was interesting that CULLOTTA said recently that franzese DID testify, but against his RUSSIAN partners.... jus not Italians... interesting
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Hmmm, I imagine they'll give him creative control and you know what? Rather than bitch about it I say go to fucking town. Aside from the 10 mil a week I want scenes of him in the Oval telling H.W. how to handle Grenada. Should be a total reimaging of him as Tommy Vercetti in a retro 1980's setting, Flock of Seagulls playing while he fires an AK. Good for him. He was a successful car salesman, LCN member, Hollywood gangster dash born again Christian. Say what you will about him but I reckon he's someone who'd have been successful in any field he found himself in.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Netflix is doing a mini series on Micheal Franz life now.

Interesting stories on him and Henry hill on this video:
https://youtu.be/8f8qY3SnzG0

Also
Cullotta claims that franzese DID testify against the russians
jimmi_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmi_beans8 »

i COULD never understand why MF doesnt own up to that with all the proof out there
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

jimmi_beans8 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:16 am i COULD never understand why MF doesnt own up to that with all the proof out there
Here's why:
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

I don't know why they keep putting "Mob Boss", a search on google we already see that he was just a captain, I don't doubt if Henry Hill was alive he would be being labeled as one of the great mobsters :roll:
jimmi_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmi_beans8 »

kudos to him
carry on........
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

So the latest video has him reviewing the new MAFIA game which I think looks great....

https://youtu.be/N0ugVCsi3ok

So he says "my father was heavily involved in the FIRST gallo/profaci war"

Is this correct???
In all the Gallo books iv never seen him mentioned so I'd guess he was part of the Profaci side.