Boss of Gambino

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Jimmy Napoli
Straightened out

Re: Boss of Gambino

Post by Jimmy Napoli »

TommyGambino wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:28 pm
Jimmy Napoli wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:02 am
TommyGambino wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:22 am
Mikeymike12 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:45 pm Is D’Amico just a Captain now? Is Sammy Bulls old crew still one crew?
What is the number of crews that is known right now around 10-16?
I think D'amico is just a soldier now, Gravano's crew is ran by Louis Devito? I'm sure he took over from Vollario and they have around 20 crews.
D'Amico is semiretired rn,have some money on street,just for living.He is more like advice guy for administration.
Why the fuck would they need advice from damico, sounds like youve made that up
Why?When I say he is/was advicer,I mean for Cali,because Cali was in DAmico's crew and they were close friends.DAmico is made man for like 50 years,was Capo 35 years ago,was Acting Boss,close to Gottis...etc
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

The only Gotti left that is respected across the board is Gene.
Manhattan_
Straightened out

Post by Manhattan_ »

Jimmy Napoli wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:24 am
Mikeymike12 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:45 pm Is D’Amico just a Captain now? Is Sammy Bulls old crew still one crew?
I think D'amico is just a soldier now, Gravano's crew is ran by Louis Devito? I'm sure he took over from Vollario and they have around 20 crews.
D'Amico is semiretired rn,have some money on street,just for living.He is more like advice guy for administration.
Why?When I say he is/was advicer,I mean for Cali,because Cali was in DAmico's crew and they were close friends.DAmico is made man for like 50 years,was Capo 35 years ago,was Acting Boss,close to Gottis...etc
How is is Louis Devito ? Is he a Brooklyn guy ? What else is known about him ? Thanx .
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Jimmy Napoli wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:24 am
As well as one time Calis mentor.... doesnt seem to hard to believe he provides advice....

Theres plenty of heavy Gambinos out that (as far as we know) dont have admin positions but can easily be looked as as possible advisors....

Corozzo, di Maria, gene gotti ( :mrgreen: ) etc
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

JoJo Corozzo seems to be in a lot of video clips with Gotti and D’Amico . But his brother Nicky seem to disliked Gotti .
Btw Wonder if the top captains and the guys close with Gotti were worried about getting hit by Lucchese Vic,Gas and Chin . I Wonder what Sammy thought of Gotti for not making any revenge moves. ( I’m shocked Bull never really brought up his opinion on the whole situation) Gotti was really close with a few of those guys too Bobby, Frank, Lino.....
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:08 pm JoJo Corozzo seems to be in a lot of video clips with Gotti and D’Amico . But his brother Nicky seem to disliked Gotti .
Btw Wonder if the top captains and the guys close with Gotti were worried about getting hit by Lucchese Vic,Gas and Chin . I Wonder what Sammy thought of Gotti for not making any revenge moves. ( I’m shocked Bull never really brought up his opinion on the whole situation) Gotti was really close with a few of those guys too Bobby, Frank, Lino.....
I believe they had a sit down and it was decided that decicco was for castellano being unsanctioned and also that him being hit was enough.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:08 pm
Mikeymike12 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:08 pm JoJo Corozzo seems to be in a lot of video clips with Gotti and D’Amico . But his brother Nicky seem to disliked Gotti .
I believe they had a sit down and it was decided that decicco was for castellano being unsanctioned and also that him being hit was enough.
But that wasn’t just it ... it kept happening after Decicco, and the sit down.

Wonder what Nicky thought of his brother JoJo being so close to Gotti during that time. In a bunch of old video clips you see JoJo driving Gotti a lot.