Commuting in the LCN

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JohnnyS
Full Patched

Re: Commuting in the LCN

Post by JohnnyS »

Here's a recent one... Gambino captain Frank Camuso held meetings with an associate (John LaForte) in a secluded place near a Staten Island high school. It was still picked up on tape.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

JohnnyS wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:24 pm Here's a recent one... Gambino captain Frank Camuso held meetings with an associate (John LaForte) in a secluded place near a Staten Island high school. It was still picked up on tape.
How was it picked up?
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:24 pm
Peppermint wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:25 pm I just can’t help but wonder why, none of them just ever tried using disguises.

I wear disguises all the time just for fun
U wear disguises all the time....???
I don’t know why but this has me rolling :lol: :lol:
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

stubbs wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:52 pm
Peppermint wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:25 pm I just can’t help but wonder why, none of them just ever tried using disguises.

I mean I think he was being sarcastic but for some reason it comes off serious and that makes it hilarious lol

Like he is casually exclaiming he wears a fake hair piece or goes around dressed like a priest like Dellacroce :lol:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

Possibly
& possibly....lol
I been taught to listen to what's not said
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:17 pm

I mean I think he was being sarcastic but for some reason it comes off serious and that makes it hilarious lol

Like he is casually exclaiming he wears a fake hair piece or goes around dressed like a priest like Dellacroce :lol:
No..... he casually explains going to different towns with full disguises bc ppl dont know him there....

Ya...
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

You guys don’t know how to live, especially Jeremy.

One of the guys here have a Pizzaria like fifteen minutes away from me. If I showed him a picture of me, he’d have no idea I was there because I went disguised as someone else.

Delicious pizza
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:02 pm It quoted a law enforcement source that called Tuzzo “super surveillance conscious” and that he would leave 10 (ten!) hours early for a meeting because “he figured he would either lose his tail before he got to the meeting or we’d get tired or hungry and let him go.”
That would of been for a really high level meeting, no way he was doing that to meet some nobody over a small debt
InCamelot
Straightened out

Post by InCamelot »

One of the funniest exchanges I've ever seen on here. Peppermint is the man just for casually tossing something like this in a mob discussion forum.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Tommy Gioeli used to use a bowling alley too. A common military tactic is 3 right turns.
Idk its not more widely known.
Chopper
Straightened out

Post by Chopper »

Peppermint wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:23 pm You guys don’t know how to live, especially Jeremy.

One of the guys here have a Pizzaria like fifteen minutes away from me. If I showed him a picture of me, he’d have no idea I was there because I went disguised as someone else.

Delicious pizza
So when you go out to eat pizza, you wear a disguise?

I think this deserves it's own thread. So many questions😁
"Do you think Ralph is a little weird about women?"

"I don't know Ton'… I mean, he beat one to death"
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Idk *why its not more widely known.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Peppermint wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:23 pm You guys don’t know how to live, especially Jeremy.

Delicious pizza
Jeremy isnt bright enough to pick up on your sarcasm, but you aren't funny either so yeah, stop? :roll:
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:09 pm

Delicious pizza
Jeremy isnt bright enough to pick up on your sarcasm, but you aren't funny either so yeah, stop? :roll:

Sarcastic? Funny? I’m being completely serious, I assure you I choose my words very deliberately
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Peppermint wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:40 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:09 pm

Delicious pizza

Sarcastic? Funny? I’m being completely serious, I assure you I choose my words very deliberately
Alright man, I was trying to help you out. Never mind :lol: .