Mike Sarno requesting release

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Mike Sarno requesting release

Post by outfit guy »

I often wonder what plea deal was offered prior to trial.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

If i lived in Chicago, right now i was going to make at least 50,000 t-shirts with "Free Sarno" on them and make some additional cash :D and maybe i wouldve called the B**ch Lives Matter movement just to make even more cash :lol: yall simply stupid and dont know how to manipulate the whole situation :mrgreen:
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

Dublino's brother Carmine worked with Carlisi's crew I believe in the 80s. Vince and Sarno also were partners for years - I don't know if Vince is with another crew or on his own but he went to court and testified - he's also under indictment himself right now, no?
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

Villain wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:05 am If i lived in Chicago, right now i was going to make at least 50,000 t-shirts with "Free Sarno" on them and make some additional cash :D and maybe i wouldve called the B**ch Lives Matter movement just to make even more cash :lol: yall simply stupid and dont know how to manipulate the whole situation :mrgreen:
Sure pal - we'll take bets on how quickly you get your ass kicked. :roll:
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

SolarSolano wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:11 am
Villain wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:05 am If i lived in Chicago, right now i was going to make at least 50,000 t-shirts with "Free Sarno" on them and make some additional cash :D and maybe i wouldve called the B**ch Lives Matter movement just to make even more cash :lol: yall simply stupid and dont know how to manipulate the whole situation :mrgreen:
Damn SunnySolano i was just kidding and being sarcastic, why so serious? whats your problem? As for being ass kicked in Chicago, ill try to find the address of one pizza restaurant In Chicago so you can try your strength against some Balkanian boys alright?! Most of em are my Serbian and Albanian pals...Napoli something something...dont remember ill ask....believe me they will be quite happy to help you :mrgreen:
Last edited by Villain on Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I wonder why he didnt use joe the shark lopez... I mean his lawyer doesnt seem like hes all that convincing...
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:36 am I wonder why he didnt use joe the shark lopez... I mean his lawyer doesnt seem like hes all that convincing...
I agree...i recently said in one of my posts that Joe the Shark is the best thing out there for these guys...who knows, maybe Joe refused....
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Villain wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:37 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:36 am I wonder why he didnt use joe the shark lopez... I mean his lawyer doesnt seem like hes all that convincing...
I agree...i recently said in one of my posts that Joe the Shark is the best thing out there for these guys...who knows, maybe Joe refused....
He might not have the money because of forfeiture and what not. A lot of guys use court-appointed attorneys because of that and not all of them are top-notch (some are) but in Chicago? I don't know.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

mafiastudent wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:43 am
Villain wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:37 am
He might not have the money because of forfeiture and what not. A lot of guys use court-appointed attorneys because of that and not all of them are top-notch (some are) but in Chicago? I don't know.
I agree
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Goudie with the hyperbole stating the "groundbreaking alliance" between the outfit and outlaws. Ill tell you what though out of all the pestering Goudie has done he does seem intimidated by Sarno. Hes practicing social distancing from him long before he had too. More over, I can see hes scratching his face in the video and probably saying to himself "F*ck, how do I say this to not piss this guy off" and he did ask in tje most non accusatory way possible.
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

Villain wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:31 am
Damn SunnySolano i was just kidding and being sarcastic, why so serious? whats your problem? As for being ass kicked in Chicago, ill try to find the address of one pizza restaurant In Chicago so you can try your strength against some Balkanian boys alright?! Most of em are my Serbian and Albanian pals...Napoli something something...dont remember ill ask....believe me they will be quite happy to help you :mrgreen:
Albanian Pizza :lol: Don't worry I've had cevapi - just not in a tomato sauce! We got Serbian grills up and down Lake Street here in Chicagoland.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

SolarSolano wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:54 am
Albanian Pizza :lol: Don't worry I've had cevapi - just not in a tomato sauce! We got Serbian grills up and down Lake Street here in Chicagoland.
Yup, mu business partner from Serbia has a relative in Chicago who owns a Serbian type of tavern...as for the Albanians, the most funny thing is that they pretend to be Italians in front of costumers, which is impossible :lol:
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Villain wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:17 am
SolarSolano wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:54 am
Yup, mu business partner from Serbia has a relative in Chicago who owns a Serbian type of tavern...as for the Albanians, the most funny thing is that they pretend to be Italians in front of costumers, which is impossible :lol:
For Albanians impersonating Italians and running long established restaurants, just go the Bronx lol. I'm sure there's a few in Chicago. My barber back in the day in Chicago was an Albanian dude. Some crazy mfs.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Ozgoz wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:48 am Why are all the broads on these forums mental? Tag, that Ann who used to back and forth with Louie in the early 2000s, I’m sure there’s a few others.

There was Bella something/Rebel Girl who couldn't stop talking about cunnilingus, which mobsters engaged in it and how she fantasized about Robert DeNiro eating her out. She finally got banned for threatening the administrator. The best was Caso. She claimed she had to flee to Canada as a political prisoner because she had inside information that the government conspired with the Genovese family to commit 911. :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:12 pm
Ozgoz wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:48 am Why are all the broads on these forums mental? Tag, that Ann who used to back and forth with Louie in the early 2000s, I’m sure there’s a few others.

There was Bella something/Rebel Girl who couldn't stop talking about cunnilingus, which mobsters engaged in it and how she fantasized about Robert DeNiro eating her out. She finally got banned for threatening the administrator. The best was Caso. She claimed she had to flee to Canada as a political prisoner because she had inside information that the government conspired with the Genovese family to commit 911. :lol:

Pogo
I bet that titillated you boys...