Current Chicago Players 2020

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

funkster
Full Patched

Re: Current Chicago Players 2020

Post by funkster »

Man, lot of stuff I missed over the last day or so. Gonna have to go over this again more thoroughly, but good info here guys. Is anyone planning to put all these names together in one spot? Otherwise i'll do it on my own lol. I think the grocer guys belong, they seem to be washing money in some fashion. Doubt theyre heavily involved, but they're involved. Sam Greco is hanging with Jimmy I for a reason, he owns a shitload of grocery stores here.

Where exactly was Cafe Cappucino at? I dont remember it at all.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Snakes wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:00 pm
SolarSolano wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:32 pm
givememysocks wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:42 pm Image

L to R: Rocky Lombardo (brother of notorious Chicago Outfit Street Boss Joey Lombardo), James ‘Jimmy I/Jimmy From The Currency Exchange’ Inendino (present day capo of the Outfit’s Cicero Street Crew), and Chicagoland area grocery wholesale mogul Sam Greco.

Credit goes to TheBokaBreeze from reddit
Boka is easily one of the more knowledgeable guys you can find on current Outfit goings on.
I have browsed Reddit a couple of times and think he is full of shit
Is he full of shit? Maybe. But I'll tell you what, no one else pulls some of these current Outfit pictures like he does, so he knows someone that's for sure.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

funkster wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:59 pm
Snakes wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:00 pm
SolarSolano wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:32 pm
givememysocks wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:42 pm Image

L to R: Rocky Lombardo (brother of notorious Chicago Outfit Street Boss Joey Lombardo), James ‘Jimmy I/Jimmy From The Currency Exchange’ Inendino (present day capo of the Outfit’s Cicero Street Crew), and Chicagoland area grocery wholesale mogul Sam Greco.

Credit goes to TheBokaBreeze from reddit
Boka is easily one of the more knowledgeable guys you can find on current Outfit goings on.
I have browsed Reddit a couple of times and think he is full of shit
Is he full of shit? Maybe. But I'll tell you what, no one else pulls some of these current Outfit pictures like he does, so he knows someone that's for sure.
He gets a lot of them from Facebook and/or Instagram.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Well then he's better at it than most, cause i dont see anyone else posting them.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

funkster wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:12 pm Well then he's better at it than most, cause i dont see anyone else posting them.
So I decided to go to the Reddit Mafia since we have been posting about it and it's nothing but John Alite memes?!
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Snakes wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:19 pm
funkster wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:12 pm Well then he's better at it than most, cause i dont see anyone else posting them.
So I decided to go to the Reddit Mafia since we have been posting about it and it's nothing but John Alite memes?!
Dude, brutal.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Snakes wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:19 pm
They played that one out within like an hour. Corny.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

funkster wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:54 pm Man, lot of stuff I missed over the last day or so. Gonna have to go over this again more thoroughly, but good info here guys. Is anyone planning to put all these names together in one spot? Otherwise i'll do it on my own lol. I think the grocer guys belong, they seem to be washing money in some fashion. Doubt theyre heavily involved, but they're involved. Sam Greco is hanging with Jimmy I for a reason, he owns a shitload of grocery stores here.

The one on Grand was by Grand and May. The one on Harlem I never went to.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

I know LaBalestra had a bunch of clubs shut down for gambling in Addison in the mid 90s as someone pointed out. I've been to Addison recently, havent seen any new ones pop up. Does anyone know of any in the Addison/Bloomindale area? Social or soccer clubs?
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

SolarSolano wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:21 am I know Ingraffia from the Mazzini Verde Club functions. He's a legitimate grocery store owner. His father Johnny Ingraffia however was an enforcer for the Northside Crew years ago. I believe Ingraffia is the nephew or godson of Dom Gambino.

If there is an indictment with their names on it, would love to see it.

What about Joe Belli and his son Joey Jr.? I'm not sure if father is still alive, but they worked for the DiFronzos and would assume they are still in Local 731, which is dominated by Outfit guys.
Lol I was just about to ask about Joey Belli Jr. I think Joe Sr passed. Joey Jr I haven't heard about in a while.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

funkster wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:12 pm I know LaBalestra had a bunch of clubs shut down for gambling in Addison in the mid 90s as someone pointed out. I've been to Addison recently, havent seen any new ones pop up. Does anyone know of any in the Addison/Bloomindale area? Social or soccer clubs?
I've heard that they operate out of sort of ephemeral Sicilian soccer/social clubs. Non-descript places that shut down and relocate periodically.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

PolackTony wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:20 pm
funkster wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:12 pm I know LaBalestra had a bunch of clubs shut down for gambling in Addison in the mid 90s as someone pointed out. I've been to Addison recently, havent seen any new ones pop up. Does anyone know of any in the Addison/Bloomindale area? Social or soccer clubs?
I've heard that they operate out of sort of ephemeral Sicilian soccer/social clubs. Non-descript places that shut down and relocate periodically.
Yeah, I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any. I'm sure theyre there, I just havent been in the area enough to see them.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

funkster wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:54 pm Man, lot of stuff I missed over the last day or so. Gonna have to go over this again more thoroughly, but good info here guys. Is anyone planning to put all these names together in one spot? Otherwise i'll do it on my own lol. I think the grocer guys belong, they seem to be washing money in some fashion. Doubt theyre heavily involved, but they're involved. Sam Greco is hanging with Jimmy I for a reason, he owns a shitload of grocery stores here.

Cafe Cappuccino was a place were everything went on. Gambling, loansharking. Outfit run with outfit guys there all the time. It later became an Eastern European hangout but it still had Outfit influence. The waitresses were always hot Eastern European girls right off the boat. It closed 7 or 8 years ago and is now called Forno Rosso which has great food, especially the margarita style pizza from Naples. Still outfit connected just doesn’t have all the shady deals going on. Nick Nitti Jr is the owner. He’s been on a couple of charts. Is he a full fledged outfit associate like his father?? Not sure. Definitely hangs with them and is friends with all of them
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

funkster wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:39 pm
PolackTony wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:20 pm
Yeah, I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any. I'm sure theyre there, I just havent been in the area enough to see them.
Yeah, I'm wondering too, I'm not in town to go snooping around myself. Maybe @Patrickgold or @SolarSolano have some ideas?
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Patrickgold wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:42 pm

Cafe Cappuccino was a place were everything went on. Gambling, loansharking. Outfit run with outfit guys there all the time. It later became an Eastern European hangout but it still had Outfit influence. The waitresses were always hot Eastern European girls right off the boat. It closed 7 or 8 years ago and is now called Forno Rosso which has great food, especially the margarita style pizza from Naples. Still outfit connected just doesn’t have all the shady deals going on. Nick Nitti Jr is the owner. He’s been on a couple of charts. Is he a full fledged outfit associate like his father?? Not sure. Definitely hangs with them and is friends with all of them
That area has a shitload of social clubs.