Current Chicago Players 2020

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Villain
Filthy Few

Re: Current Chicago Players 2020

Post by Villain »

Patrickgold wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:39 am
Villain wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:33 am In addition, back in 2011 Fosco mentioned that the board of members for the Central Grocers included alleged organized crime figures such as Gambino, Ingraffia and Butera Sr., who were allegedly tied to the Outfit and were about to sell the company for much lesser price. In 2017 Foscos prediction came true since the Central Grocers was purchased by a Minnesota-based grocery company for a price which was well below the appraised value and everyone declined to comment on anything at the time.
These guys are definitely friends with Outfit guys. They grew up with them. Maybe they are washing money for them. That is possible. All the big grocery stores in Chicago have an outfit connection. Tony’s, Butera, Marianos, Caputo’s . But I’m not sure that they would qualify to be on an Outfit chart. If there is an indictment I would definitely agree on that they should be on the chart. I just never heard he was indicted. That would be big news here.
Found something which i think corresponds with the grocers story and possibly what you already stated...

https://progressivegrocer.com/central-g ... -directors

The named defendants in the suit, which was filed in U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division, are John Coari, John Cortesi, Anthony Dal Pra, James Dremonas, Tony Ingraffia, Maria Kamberos, John Kotara, Timothy Kubis, Joseph Kumkoski, Frank Kumkoski, John Lagestee, Kerry Lavelle, Robert Lee, Alfredo Linares, Kenneth Nemeth, Robertino Presta, John Regas, James Robertson, John Sullivan and Lavelle Law Ltd.
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Patrickgold wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:03 pm Has it ever been verified that the Sicilians from Addison, were directly linked to the Outfit?? I know it’s more than likely yes but I’m just curious. I have always heard about them but have very little knowledge of them. Salomone’s restaurant is also in Addison where a lot of outfit guys meet. I do remember that zip Aldo Cardellicchio was arrested in early 2000s. Was a fugitive in Italy and the outfit was hiding him. He was manager at cafe cappuccino on Harlem. I couldn’t believe it when I found that out. I went there all the time.
Are we sure that Cardellicchio is Sicilian? I found a list in a European source of Pugliesi mafiosi operating abroad and it listed an Aldo Cardellicchio in Chicago. So looks like he is likely SCU. Now I'm wondering if the close family ties of so many Elmwood/GAC guys to Bari played some role in this (DiFronzo of course was born in Bari).
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

PolackTony wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:37 pm
Patrickgold wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:03 pm Has it ever been verified that the Sicilians from Addison, were directly linked to the Outfit?? I know it’s more than likely yes but I’m just curious. I have always heard about them but have very little knowledge of them. Salomone’s restaurant is also in Addison where a lot of outfit guys meet. I do remember that zip Aldo Cardellicchio was arrested in early 2000s. Was a fugitive in Italy and the outfit was hiding him. He was manager at cafe cappuccino on Harlem. I couldn’t believe it when I found that out. I went there all the time.
Are we sure that Cardellicchio is Sicilian? I found a list in a European source of Pugliesi mafiosi operating abroad and it listed an Aldo Cardellicchio in Chicago. So looks like he is likely SCU. Now I'm wondering if the close family ties of so many Elmwood/GAC guys to Bari played some role in this (DiFronzo of course was born in Bari).
Also this goes back to the mysterious "Operation Colossus" that I've mentioned on a other thread before, which apparently was a CPD intelligence operation that brought down a narcotics ring of Outfit guys working with "Sicilian and Italian nationals" in 1989. Clearly there is some longer pattern of involvement with Italian OC and the Outfit that may be extant and ongoing
givememysocks
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by givememysocks »

L to R: Rocky Lombardo (brother of notorious Chicago Outfit Street Boss Joey Lombardo), James ‘Jimmy I/Jimmy From The Currency Exchange’ Inendino (present day capo of the Outfit’s Cicero Street Crew), and Chicagoland area grocery wholesale mogul Sam Greco.

Credit goes to TheBokaBreeze from reddit
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Thanks again chief. Cheers
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

givememysocks wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:42 pm Image

L to R: Rocky Lombardo (brother of notorious Chicago Outfit Street Boss Joey Lombardo), James ‘Jimmy I/Jimmy From The Currency Exchange’ Inendino (present day capo of the Outfit’s Cicero Street Crew), and Chicagoland area grocery wholesale mogul Sam Greco.

Chillin in the Bellagio lol
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

PolackTony wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:41 pm
PolackTony wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:37 pm
Also this goes back to the mysterious "Operation Colossus" that I've mentioned on a other thread before, which apparently was a CPD intelligence operation that brought down a narcotics ring of Outfit guys working with "Sicilian and Italian nationals" in 1989. Clearly there is some longer pattern of involvement with Italian OC and the Outfit that may be extant and ongoing
Another interesting person listed in the same source I just mentioned notes Giorgio Pelossi as an Italian national and narcotics trafficker arrested in Chicago in 2000 and extradited to face charges in Italy. Apparently Pelossi was involved in a transnational cocaine trafficking and money laundering operation, and one of the instutions apparently involved in the laundering was the First National Bank of Cicero.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Too many "coincidences" during the last decade....Foscos 2011 claims regarding Butera, Ingraffia and Gambino....in 2017 the deal goes down...two years later a suit is filed against the deal and Ingraffia....and then a picture of another alleged grocery wholesale mogul with two Outfit members....in addition, a "bird" also told me that Greco was the owner of Greco and sons Inc in Vegas....
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

PolackTony wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:48 pm Anyone know the current status of Louie Capuzi and Frankie Obrochta? C-Notes and career burglars who were also part of Panozzo and Koroluk's crew. They got popped on a burglary charge in 2012, not sure what's going on with them since.
What about Pauly Koroluk Jr.? He was arrested as an accessory to murder in the late 90s but if I remember right, got let off on a lesser charge. He was with the CNotes or a Cobra too.
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

Boka is easily one of the more knowledgeable guys you can find on current Outfit goings on.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

SolarSolano wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:30 pm
PolackTony wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:48 pm Anyone know the current status of Louie Capuzi and Frankie Obrochta? C-Notes and career burglars who were also part of Panozzo and Koroluk's crew. They got popped on a burglary charge in 2012, not sure what's going on with them since.
What about Pauly Koroluk Jr.? He was arrested as an accessory to murder in the late 90s but if I remember right, got let off on a lesser charge. He was with the CNotes or a Cobra too.
Little Paulie and his codefendant (the actual shooter) in that case I'm pretty sure were both C-Notes. The guy they shot I believe may have been an MLD. When the murder went down Paulie Jr was already facing burglary charges along with his pops and Louie Capuzi. I haven't been able to confirm what wound up happening with that murder charge.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

SolarSolano wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:32 pm

Boka is easily one of the more knowledgeable guys you can find on current Outfit goings on.
I have browsed Reddit a couple of times and think he is full of shit
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Snakes wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:00 pm

I believe he's stated unequivocally that the Outfit consistently conducted the full traditional induction ceremony since the 1930s. I'd love to know where he got that info from.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

PolackTony wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:02 pm
Snakes wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:00 pm

I believe he's stated unequivocally that the Outfit consistently conducted the full traditional induction ceremony since the 1930s. I'd love to know where he got that info from.
I don't mean to take this too far off topic but he just sounds like a bullshitter who acts like he knows more than he does. It's like he reads Scott B's site and the ANP comments section and that's it. But like I said, I don't really go on there regularly because it is basically a different GangsterBB
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

The BokaBreeze?

Pinko Commie Rag!
All roads lead to New York.