Gianni Russo...do we believe this guy?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Gianni Russo...do we believe this guy?

Post by chubby »

The thing that sealed the deal on the bullshit test was him saying he has a concealed carry permit in nyc and a few other states, that he has 0 felony convictions... now I don’t know how someone like him who claims to have done it all and been around everyone and doesn’t even have 1 felony conviction. He’s full of shit for sure.
UpstateDapper
Associate

Post by UpstateDapper »

Apparently Frank Cullotta is going to make a video to set the record straight on Gianni’s lies tomorrow.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

I'm suprised none of the researchers here seem to have an interest in this guy's claims. Like what was his relationship with Colombo and why was he chosen as his intermediary which resulted in him playing Carlo? He seemed to have come out of nowhere, a sort of the great Gatsby.

There are still people who could debunk many of his stories but so far no one has come forward. Either no one gives a shit or there's truth to it.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:07 am But I just dont get the need or reason to lie...
"They were gonna make me but I didn't want it."
This and that...
I wish vlad would call ppl out when they know they are lieing.

The stories are entertaining ... but there just all lies....
Maybe what, 20 % truth. 80 lie??

IM SURE HE DIDN'T HAVE TO LIE
The problem with vlad not calling these people out is cause he literally doesn’t know shit... for interviewing a bunch of mob guys by now he’s beyond uneducated about the mob in general. In one of the Franzese interviews he asked franzese what the difference between a “capo” and a “Captain” was....
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

chubby wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:17 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:07 am But I just dont get the need or reason to lie...
This and that...

The problem with vlad not calling these people out is cause he literally doesn’t know shit... for interviewing a bunch of mob guys by now he’s beyond uneducated about the mob in general. In one of the Franzese interviews he asked franzese what the difference between a “capo” and a “Captain” was....
Lol have u ever seen what vlad looks like?? Big guy big beard
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:56 pm
This and that...

Yeah he’s a total jerkoff in my opinion... he loves bragging and basically morphs his personality to fit whoever he’s interviewing.... I really don’t understand how he has such a huge following... not to mention like I said his interviews are full of misinformation, whether it’s him not knowing what he’s talking about, or more often his guests just telling completely fabricated stories....
He went to Berkeley for college I think... I’m guessing he’s a trust fund Jew..
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Gianni Russo...do we believe this guy?

Post by Lupara »

chubby wrote:
This and that...

Yeah he’s a total jerkoff in my opinion... he loves bragging and basically morphs his personality to fit whoever he’s interviewing.... I really don’t understand how he has such a huge following... not to mention like I said his interviews are full of misinformation, whether it’s him not knowing what he’s talking about, or more often his guests just telling completely fabricated stories....
Just looked him up and didn't know he's 47. He sounds and speaks like a much younger guy. Thought he was early or mid 30s at most.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Gianni Russo...do we believe this guy?

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Lupara wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:30 pm
chubby wrote:
This and that...

Just looked him up and didn't know he's 47. He sounds and speaks like a much younger guy. Thought he was early or mid 30s at most.

Gianni is like pushing 80
Who are u talking about? Did i miss something
axx
Straightened out

Post by axx »

He likes to interview mafia "celebrities" since they are treated as OGs by the same audience who listens to his rapper/music industry interviews.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Gianni Russo...do we believe this guy?

Post by Lupara »

JeremyTheJew wrote:
chubby wrote:
This and that...

Vlad
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Gianni Russo...do we believe this guy?

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Lupara wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:14 am
JeremyTheJew wrote:
chubby wrote:
This and that...

Vlad
Ohhhhh yaaaa...
....the weed again
UpstateDapper
Associate

Post by UpstateDapper »

Frank Cullotta posted a video today exposing Gianni Russo for making up lies. He says the stories Gianni tells are all bullshit, especially the one about him throwing Cullotta and Spilotro out of his club.

Cullotta Exposes Gianni Russo
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

UpstateDapper wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:22 pm Frank Cullotta posted a video today exposing Gianni Russo for making up lies. He says the stories Gianni tells are all bullshit, especially the one about him throwing Cullotta and Spilotro out of his club.

Cullotta Exposes Gianni Russo

Heres my only issue about Cullottas story when he talks about Gianni...

He says Gianni started trying to learn how to be a gangster from certain guys in chicago.... but why would he go to chicago??

Thats the only thing so far that iv even questioned Cullotta stories.... makes me wonder if he is staring to embellish a little bit??

I love cullottas podcasts.... my wife even does too now when were in the car.

Lol she said we should do the tour (which is now just a dinner w him) with him even
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Lol Vlad actually did ANOTHER VIDEO W THIS CLOWN!!!!

lol heres how he robbed 86 million.... wtf.

https://youtu.be/_MiSHpWR5vE
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Russo, Natale, Alite and Borrello, put them all in a room and see what stories they come up with.